New; what should I expect?

Yeah that's sweet, I get what you mean. I was always jelous of people who could like actually write songs, it's a really cool talent to have

Yeah that's sweet, I get what you mean. I was always jelous of people who could like actually write songs, it's a really cool talent to have

i dont want to spam but ill will post songs on youtube/myspace when im done.
and can you believe atm I don't have a gf?

What in the fuck is going on in here? Stop fucking flirting. This isn't a chat room circa 1999.

And you, go get in a gym and get worked. See if you like it. Your face won't get too fucked up, so you can keep modeling. Just don't go in there talking about your backyard wrestling experience and modeling career.

Haha alright my bad I get of track too easy. I'm checking out the place tomorrow and I'll be as humble about myself as possible.

sherdog was a chatroom?

that is hilarious

Last edited:
I don't think it's foolhardy at all. We need more women in our sport.

To the OP, take this poster's advice with a grain of salt. I've been training for longer than he has and I've had only minor/inconvenient injuries. I think women especially, because they tend to be more flexible, are less injury prone in BJJ.

All I was doing was giving her possibilities on things that could happen so she could know the downside to training. Basically, saying if she isn't serious she shouldn't waste her time. I just said the girl comment b/c most girls aren't into physicality, sweating, and getting all bruised up.

I don't think it's foolhardy at all. We need more women in our sport.

To the OP, take this poster's advice with a grain of salt. I've been training for longer than he has and I've had only minor/inconvenient injuries. I think women especially, because they tend to be more flexible, are less injury prone in BJJ.

All I was doing was giving her possibilities on things that could happen so she could know the downside to training. Basically, saying if she isn't serious she shouldn't waste her time. I just said the girl comment b/c most girls aren't into physicality, sweating, and getting all bruised up. She needs to know the facts and not be patronized.

Yeah but you can prevent cauliflower ears so it's all good.

you can't stop bruises, and trust me you'll have plenty of those the size of a quarter all over your body.

Why wouldn't a girl want to do it? honestly any other sport that a girl does can give you the same type of injuries(except staph). There needs to be more women in bjj, stop scaring them away! it's not as bad as you make it seem, you just go to know your limits.

I'm not trying to scare them away, I'm just trying to weed out the ones who aren't serious. If what I said could scare someone away they weren't that passionate about it in the first place.

I'm not trying to scare them away, I'm just trying to weed out the ones who aren't serious. If what I said could scare someone away they weren't that passionate about it in the first place.

It's not your job to weed out anyone.

How in the world can they become passionate about something if they never even get the chance to try it because of being discouraged from trying?

What you said wouldn't scare any girl already doing it, but it very well may scare away someone who would imagine (based on your statements) it being much worse than it is.

It's not your job to weed out anyone.

How in the world can they become passionate about something if they never even get the chance to try it because of being discouraged from trying?

What you said wouldn't scare any girl already doing it, but it very well may scare away someone who would imagine (based on your statements) it being much worse than it is.

It's not your job to tell me what my job is. Sorry, maybe this will be better. Hey I hope you enjoy your jiu jitsu class! Maybe you'll meet some new friends and win a medal! Yay!!!

I know. Really I write music because I am a hopeless romantic. Lots of vocal harmony, acoustic guitar and alternate tunings. I find it so much more meaningful to play a song that gives a greater glimpse into the affection I harbor than just saying "I love You".

You probably wrote her a song already, huh?

good thread, I think maybe we were trolled

I wonder where in BC. 10th planet maybe.

Did you get to the class? How did it go?

Yes I did. It was awesome, got a couple bruises but it was still awesome. I didn't get to roll the first day but we went over some drills and moves. Everyone was friendly and I'm going to my 3rd class later today.

For the guy who said he doesn't care if a girl has a nice ass, I won't lie I'm a pervert and put myself into positions where I can touch it.

Seriously though, if she has a nice ass... It's distracting.

Back