Netherlands: Primary School Children forced to pray to Allah in "Multicultural Curriculum"

It's worse than that.
Oh I know, I was studying to become a teacher and bailed at the last second.
Most of the time I was the only male student and the professor and other students made it clear that I wasn't wanted.
The only guys in my school(s) that the women in that profession accepted were the ones that just reflexively deafened any crap the women said.
It's sad because there are so many schools that have lots of fatherless children that could use a strong male role model. But they do everything they can to make it uncomfortable, unwelcoming, and down right hostile to Male teachers that aren't card carrying liberals.
You'll never hear a peep about the gender gap in teaching.

Clearly the mission now should be to liberate as much of their 2nd rate bullshit euro weed as possible before the drone strikes begin in earnest.

It seems like it's a field trip or whatever. Not tell biggest deal in the world, but I still think it's weird that they have them down on their knees praying. I went on a field trip to a mosque one time, but it wasn't until I was in high school for a world religions class. And of course we didn't get down on the floor and praise the pedo. I'd be interested to find out if they brought Muslim kids to a church as a part of this curriculum.
Even better: Bacon tasting.

Cucked to the max.

The limp wristed leftists promoting all this bullshit will be the first to face the firing squad. Treason of the highest order.

Wow, somebody entered a mosque of the second most populous religion in the world as a part of a school field trip?

Ridiculous.

We all know we need to be educated by far right websites to have a proper education these days.

I don't think we know the context. I don't think they were forced. Probably she tried to show them how it is done.

What's wrong with that.

That just means the Muslim kids have to pray to Jesus.

You guys complain about how rejecting Islam is to other cultures but you'll sit here and cry and moan when a solution is put forth that has both parties participating in eachothers religion.

Backwards ass logic.
naive moron

I see nothing wrong.

First of all, we don't know the context.

Im guessing, they took a field trip, which the parents approved to the mosque and the guy told em how they prayed.

The kids just copied how they prayed...Doubt they are saying any real prayers at all.

It's like kids going to a catholic Church and some priest showing them how they kneel to pray or some shit(inb4 priest rape joke)

The right wing pussies are crying once again.
kids shouldn't be exposed to that pedo cult you creepy mofo

this is sickening, what happened to separation of church and state?

I never took ANY field trip to ANY religious site, nor witnessed prayer in action, gtfo

how anyone can defend this is beyond absurd

Wow, somebody entered a mosque of the second most populous religion in the world as a part of a school field trip?

Ridiculous.

We all know we need to be educated by far right websites to have a proper education these days.
islam is cancer

I am wondering who reads that kind of shit and actual believes it.
You think parents in the Netherlands would be fine having their children forced to pray?
There would be such a shit-storm if their children are forced to do anything.

Really it gets to show you how people don't understand how the world works.
I am wondering if anyone commenting on the Netherlands demise has actual been there.
If you had you would know that the parents would not have their children forced to pray to Allah.

I never took ANY field trip to ANY religious site, nor witnessed prayer in action, gtfo

I think you are going a weee bit overboard mate.

Judging by the video still in the OP, the joke is on the Muslims.

Isn't it haram for men and women to pray in the same space? Don't women get their own special segregated place to pray?

I have when I was in grade school during the 80s, Catholic Churches & Jewish Temples.

Are those boys and girls praying together? They don't even know how to mosque correctly.

Back