Netherlands: Primary School Children forced to pray to Allah in "Multicultural Curriculum"

Seethe women smiling in the back? Please stop letting her make the decisions. That's pretty much it.
This is what happens when you take men out of the equation.
You get pandering to easily manipulated feelings

The kids were clearly just on a field trip and got to learn how muslims pray. I can't see what's special about that. You can't be so scared of everything that you get afraid of children learning about things. It's not exactly going to turn them into muslims, as made extra evident by their giggly attitude to the whole thing in the video.

It's the same reason why religion is a relevant subject in school here, despite that people are more and more secularized. Religion is still a big factor in the world so having a good knowledge base there helps you to understand and interact with other people.

Participation in a multi-cultural program does not automatically imply that participants are required to engage in religious activities that may conflict with their own primary religion, if they have one.

The parents of these children have a right to say "No, they may watch but not participate" and that should be acceptable. If they choose not to, that is on them. If the teacher, or hosting clergy, require full participation in order for a child to attend one of these religious focus days then that is on them and the parents should still have the right to have their child not participate on that particular day without censure.

You can appreciate and learn something about a practice, belief, culture, etc... without actually participating. Mere observation has it's place as well and can be just as informative.

Conquered not by force or the sword, but their own leftist cowardice stupidity.

The weak deserve to die out, that's just the nature of life.
they feels a deep hatred toward Christianity and roman greek roots. Surely the other must thinks that god gave them europe..

Participation in a multi-cultural program does not automatically imply that participants are required to engage in religious activities that may conflict with their own primary religion, if they have one.

The parents of these children have a right to say "No, they may watch but not participate" and that should be acceptable. If they choose not to, that is on them. If the teacher, or hosting clergy, require full participation in order for a child to attend one of these religious focus days then that is on them and the parents should still have the right to have their child not participate on that particular day without censure.

You can appreciate and learn something about a practice, belief, culture, etc... without actually participating. Mere observation has it's place as well and can be just as informative.

I bet they deliberately didn't inform the parents the kids will be engaging in physical participation.

No chance in Hell my kids are taking a field trip to a mosque. Or a church or a synagogue for that matter.

Looks like they're just on an field trip. "Forced".....Like they would be expelled for school for not praying to Allah each morning. They aren't even praying, he's just showing what position they use for praying.
Never let a chance for your fear to dictate your wording slip by, OP

I'm thinking of switching to Islam too, joining the winning team before its too late seems like the smart play at this stage.

Why are Mosques still gender segregated? It is the current year after all.

Misogynistic much?

It seems like it's a field trip or whatever. Not tell biggest deal in the world, but I still think it's weird that they have them down on their knees praying. I went on a field trip to a mosque one time, but it wasn't until I was in high school for a world religions class. And of course we didn't get down on the floor and praise the pedo. I'd be interested to find out if they brought Muslim kids to a church as a part of this curriculum.

No chance in Hell my kids are taking a field trip to a mosque. Or a church or a synagogue for that matter.
Yep. My kids will never take a trip to any religious building for school. They are there to learn about things that actually makes sense, and not to show how crazy people pray to invisible friends.

Their next lesson will be how to assemble a bomb.

Ahmed-Mohamed-Clock-Twitter-Avi-Selk-575x397.jpg

Why are Mosques still gender segregated? It is the current year after all.

Misogynistic much?

You're kidding right?

Women are second class citizens in the Islamic faith.

The tragic thing is all these girls are marriage material or close to it under islam. And these school teachers that think it's a fun cultural experience are clueless. Disgusting. Sickening.
Why do you think he had them all bend over? Dude was checking out the merchandise.

Back