Netherlands: Primary School Children forced to pray to Allah in "Multicultural Curriculum"

nah man, nah.

Bas rutten where the feck are u they cant hold out any longer?
Unleash the hoost on them!!

Conquered not by force or the sword, but their own leftist cowardice stupidity.

The weak deserve to die out, that's just the nature of life.

Seethe women smiling in the back? Please stop letting her make the decisions. That's pretty much it.

Or yes, just die out and wtevr.

Looks like they're just on an field trip. "Forced".....Like they would be expelled for school for not praying to Allah each morning. They aren't even praying, he's just showing what position they use for praying.

How much you wanna bet the muzzies don't pray to Jesus or Budda. Multiculturalism is such a one way street to these fucking educators.

Yes goyim, multiculturalism is beneficial to all!

What a load of rubbish.

What's wrong with that.

That just means the Muslim kids have to pray to Jesus.

You guys complain about how rejecting Islam is to other cultures but you'll sit here and cry and moan when a solution is put forth that has both parties participating in eachothers religion.

Backwards ass logic.

How much you wanna bet the muzzies don't pray to Jesus or Budda. Multiculturalism is such a one way street to these fucking educators.

Multiculturalism has always been a one way street. It's a euphemism for anti-occidentalism.

What's wrong with that.

That just means the Muslim kids have to pray to Jesus.

You guys complain about how rejecting Islam is to other cultures but you'll sit here and cry and moan when a solution is put forth that has both parties participating in eachothers religion.

Backwards ass logic.

Show me a video of Muslim kids being led by a teacher to pray to Jesus. I'm skeptical that anything like that happens. The logic that rejects this isn't backward; it simply has already factored in double standards.

Show me a video of Muslim kids being led by a teacher to pray to Jesus. I'm skeptical that anything like that happens. The logic that rejects this isn't backward; it simply has already factored in double standards.

Why do I have to show you anything, you're a scrub on Sherdog.

I took the term "multi cultural circculum". And used my head because I don't think these White kids are going to just have a class about Islam every day, that sounds very unrealistic.

lol that teacher would literally be beheaded or burned alive if that scenario were ever to occur

Why do I have to show you anything, you're a scrub on Sherdog.

I took the term "multi cultural circculum". And used my head because I don't think these White kids are going to just have a class about Islam every day, that sounds very unrealistic.

Yes, I also doubt very much that they do this every day. That is different than your earlier assumption that Muslim kids also prayed according to other religions as well.

As far as not needing to show me anything, that's fine. I don't think you would have been able to show me even if you had a mind to. Your assumption is unsupported that Muslim children also participated in multicultural exercises requiring them to pray to a god other than Allah is likely false.

lol that teacher would literally be beheaded or burned alive if that scenario were ever to occur

Perhaps Christians and Jews should learn from that. The media and academia don't criticize Islam mainly due to physical fear.

There's no video of anyone leading non-muslim kids to pray to Allah either.

I see nothing wrong.

First of all, we don't know the context.

Im guessing, they took a field trip, which the parents approved to the mosque and the guy told em how they prayed.

The kids just copied how they prayed...Doubt they are saying any real prayers at all.

It's like kids going to a catholic Church and some priest showing them how they kneel to pray or some shit(inb4 priest rape joke)

The right wing pussies are crying once again.

Back