Netherlands: Primary School Children forced to pray to Allah in "Multicultural Curriculum"

Yes, I also doubt very much that they do this every day. That is different than your earlier assumption that Muslim kids also prayed according to other religions as well.

As far as not needing to show me anything, that's fine. I don't think you would have been able to show me even if you had a mind to. Your assumption is unsupported that Muslim children also participated in multicultural exercises requiring them to pray to a god other than Allah is likely false.

No it is not against my assumption what so ever.

Those kids do not pray to Islam every day because it's a multiculturalism class, so they'll have to eventually pray to Jesus because it's in the curriculum and the Muslim kids will have to follow along, see how that works?

Besides, most multicultural circculums in that country is more designed for intergrating Muslims into Dutch cultural.

So believing Muslims kids have to pray to Jesus once a week or every two weeks for school is not unrealistic, your bigotry bias views make it seem unrealistic.

I see nothing wrong.

First of all, we don't know the context.

Im guessing, they took a field trip, which the parents approved to the mosque and the guy told em how they prayed.

The kids just copied how they prayed...Doubt they are saying any real prayers at all.

It's like kids going to a catholic Church and some priest showing them how they kneel to pray or some shit(inb4 priest rape joke)

The right wing pussies are crying once again.

Honestly, I think they missed the title of "multicultural cirriculum".

At this rate the way the right cries about the left while the left stay completely oblivious to it because they're fighting SJW topics may have the left winning in the cyber world.

But in all honestly, fuck both parties.

No it is not against my assumption what so ever.

Those kids do not pray to Islam every day because it's a multiculturalism class, so they'll have to eventually pray to Jesus because it's in the curriculum and the Muslim kids will have to follow along, see how that works?

Besides, most multicultural circculums in that country is more designed for intergrating Muslims into Dutch cultural.

So believing Muslims kids have to pray to Jesus once a week or every two weeks for school is not unrealistic, your bigotry bias views make it seem unrealistic.

1. How exactly are my views as stated here bigoted? I said nothing good or bad about Islam, Christianity, Muslims, or Christians. Fools who throw around charges of racism or Islamaphobia at the drop of a hat intend to quell debate rather than engage in it. It is what I perceive to be a double standard to which I was objecting.

2. Are you stating an assumption or a fact? Have you reviewed the curriculum of this course? Do you know whether Muslim children are encouraged to participate, even in a shallow way, in Christian worship ( or that of any other non-Muslim religion)? I would find it very intriguing if your assumption could be proved correct.

The tragic thing is all these girls are marriage material or close to it under islam. And these school teachers that think it's a fun cultural experience are clueless. Disgusting. Sickening.

1. How exactly are my views as stated here bigoted? I said nothing good or bad about Islam, Christianity, Muslims, or Christians. Fools who throw around charges of racism or Islamaphobia at the drop of a hat intend to quell debate rather than engage in it. It is what I perceive to be a double standard to which I was objecting.

2. Are you stating an assumption or a fact? Have you reviewed the curriculum of this course? Do you know whether Muslim children are encouraged to participate, even in a shallow way, in Christian worship ( or that of any other non-Muslim religion)? I would find it very intriguing if your assumption could be proved correct.

You are inciting these kids are forcibly having Islam practices bestowed on them.

You went on to doubt that Muslim children are doing the same thing for Chrisanity/Catholic culture in a "multicultural cirriculum"

That is a rooted bigot thought about the tolerence Muslims have about people of other cultures.

When in reality, it's a multicultural cirriculum where the children went on a field trip to a Mosque given permission by their white parents to be educated in Islam praying methods.

While tomorrow's class includes a nice detailed walk through of Christianity that all children have to participate in regardless of religion and culture because it's a "multicultural cirriculum".

EDIT:
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/themusl...nd-muslim-mass-immigration/amp/?client=safari

Title is misleading and states a more Dutch approach to the cirriculums. That was back in 2013.

http://www.queensu.ca/mcp/immigrant-minorities/evidence/netherlands

Took me 5 minutes to conjure up all this information, not impressed.

You are inciting these kids are forcibly having Islam practices bestowed on them.

You went on to doubt that Muslim children are doing the same thing for Chrisanity/Catholic culture in a "multicultural cirriculum"

That is a rooted bigot thought about the tolerence Muslims have about people of other cultures.

When in reality, it's a multicultural cirriculum where the children went on a field trip to a Mosque given permission by their white parents to be educated in Islam praying methods.

While tomorrow's class includes a nice detailed walk through of Christianity that all children have to participate in regardless of religion and culture because it's a "multicultural cirriculum".

1. I said nothing about anyone being coerced or forced. In one comment I described the action as "being led by a teacher" and in another as being "encouraged to participate". That's a far cry from saying anyone was forced. You may have me confused with another commenter.

2. My critique has not been anti-Muslim, but anti-Multiculturalism. In my view, it is a perspective rife with double standards.

3. You continue to insist that the curriculum includes a walk through of Christianity, but you cannot support this assertion. If you could, I'd find it persuasive.

EDIT:
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/themusl...nd-muslim-mass-immigration/amp/?client=safari

Title is misleading and states a more Dutch approach to the cirriculums. That was back in 2013.

http://www.queensu.ca/mcp/immigrant-minorities/evidence/netherlands

Took me 5 minutes to conjure up all this information, not impressed.

The QU link says that multicultural curriculum is based heavily on the teacher's direction and not a state created implementation -- meaning there is no standard to it.

Can you provide sources that they actively partake in sending kids to churches and temples?

Nothing she said makes her a bigot. But feel free to call me a bigot, because I openly hate Islam

1. I said nothing about anyone being coerced or forced. In one comment I described the action as "being led by a teacher" and in another as being "encouraged to participate". That's a far cry from saying anyone was forced. You may have me confused with another commenter.

2. My critique has not been anti-Muslim, but anti-Multiculturalism. In my view, it is a perspective rife with double standards.

3. You continue to insist that the curriculum includes a walk through of Christianity, but you cannot support this assertion. If you could, I'd find it persuasive.

Because I'm not walking to Holland to read over every single elementary schools multicultural Cirriculum, you can talk realistic or you can continue to talk with a strawman argument.

I provided that the Dutch government puts huge emphasizes on Dutch culture within Multicultural cirriculums. That includes ROMAN CATHOLICISM which is Netherlands leading Religion. Why would zero Roman Catholicsm teachings not be integrated into the multicultural Cirriculum when the Dutch government clearly emphasizes Dutch cultural teachings within these circculums?

Your argument makes zero sense.

You were skeptical about Muslims being taught Catholic practices (considering Catholic is the leading religion and Chrisanity has no merits as my example as I researched but none the less they are quite similar.) furthermore, you were skeptical about Muslims praying to Jesus within these circculums while denying to do the research yourself.

So basically, you can made a comment that came across as bigotry because you were to ignorant to do research on the matter of context of the video and Dutch policies toward multicultural cirriculums.

Hence, I have been researching as iv gone along and frankly, researched the video before I commented.

Nothing she said makes her a bigot. But feel free to call me a bigot, because I openly hate Islam

Go ahead and openly hate Islam, I don't give a fuck. Just don't cry when you get buried for letting your emotional hate of something cloud your understanding of factual information and evidence presented.

Go ahead and openly hate Islam, I don't give a fuck. Just don't cry when you get buried for letting your emotional hate of something cloud your understanding of factual information and evidence presented.

I can live with that

Replace Islam with Christianity and half of these apologists virtue signaling would be up in arms over supposed "religious oppression".

Nevermind the fact that the religion they're defending is arguably the most oppressive we've seen in the last few centuries.

Fuck that.

Also super-cuck parents allowing their kids to go to these lessons.

I wonder if the mosque's Imam told the children Islam's stance on homosexuality & women's rights.

Looks like they're just on an field trip. "Forced".....Like they would be expelled for school for not praying to Allah each morning. They aren't even praying, he's just showing what position they use for praying.

That's exactly what i took from this, taking a field trip into a mosque. Had this been in a public school, yeah i don't think so man.

I see nothing wrong.

First of all, we don't know the context.

Im guessing, they took a field trip, which the parents approved to the mosque and the guy told em how they prayed.

The kids just copied how they prayed...Doubt they are saying any real prayers at all.

It's like kids going to a catholic Church and some priest showing them how they kneel to pray or some shit(inb4 priest rape joke)

The right wing pussies are crying once again.

Mr Jenkins. I saw Koeppe in Yaletown last night. Still in prime condition...

Back