Netherlands: Primary School Children forced to pray to Allah in "Multicultural Curriculum"

I'm not a fan of multiculturalism but if you live in it you gotta know about it. Even when I was a lil kid myself in the 90's before all this SJW-regressive left stuff started I was taught about Islam and Muslims, as well as Judaism and Jews and blacks. Which is important because they are part of the society and are now having a growing infuence. It's very contradicting I think to say from people here that kids shouldn't get to know Islam and Muslims. Before you can say something is wrong you atleast will have to know it. How else are they going to know that Islam is shit? Sure I don't agree with that they probably sketch Islam in a positive light rather than a realistic or negative view but kids can make up their minds themselves and they'll see that it is gender seperated and how sickly submissive the praying is.

Nice. Now the Dutch are gonna start growing those shitty terrorist neckbeards like gingers in UK. Hope you assholes are happy

What's wrong with that.

That just means the Muslim kids have to pray to Jesus.

You guys complain about how rejecting Islam is to other cultures but you'll sit here and cry and moan when a solution is put forth that has both parties participating in eachothers religion.

Backwards ass logic.

Literally never heard of a field trip to a church to learn how to pray to Jesus and sing gospel.

It's like kids going to a catholic Church and some priest showing them how they kneel to pray or some shit(inb4 priest rape joke)

The right wing pussies are crying once again.

People would flip the fuck out if that ever happened.

I think the issue is with the prayer, which is only an issue to me because Muslims view it as a form of submission.

I am wondering who reads that kind of shit and actual believes it.
You think parents in the Netherlands would be fine having their children forced to pray?
There would be such a shit-storm if their children are forced to do anything.

Really it gets to show you how people don't understand how the world works.
I am wondering if anyone commenting on the Netherlands demise has actual been there.
If you had you would know that the parents would not have their children forced to pray to Allah.

You're European. You'll do whatever your authority figures tell you to do and think whatever they tell you to think.

Participation in a multi-cultural program does not automatically imply that participants are required to engage in religious activities that may conflict with their own primary religion, if they have one.

The parents of these children have a right to say "No, they may watch but not participate" and that should be acceptable. If they choose not to, that is on them. If the teacher, or hosting clergy, require full participation in order for a child to attend one of these religious focus days then that is on them and the parents should still have the right to have their child not participate on that particular day without censure.

You can appreciate and learn something about a practice, belief, culture, etc... without actually participating. Mere observation has it's place as well and can be just as informative.
If it's about education, why didn't they tell the kids that they have to be gender separated?

And why didn't they tell the girls that Islam believes they should be subservient to their male classmates, and that it's OK to beat them?

Because it's not education. It's brainwashing. The school will deliberately withhold information because it doesn't fit their biased agenda and it will deliberately teach misinformation.

The sooner the leftists die out, the better. Shouldn't take long with what they're doing to themselves.

I'm not sure if kids should be taking field trips to any churches or temples or whatever.

You're European. You'll do whatever your authority figures tell you to do and think whatever they tell you to think.

Right, you think all those soccer moms would let their little angels be forced to do anything? Specially pray to Allah or any other god.
Really you need to get out and see who really runs this world outside of the internet. Its woman specially over the age of 25 or with children.
They make or break a political campaign. If you ever meet a woman in real life or have a wife you will understand one day.

What do you think those woman would do if they find out they forced their lite angel to do anything in school, specially praying to Allah?

What's wrong with that.

That just means the Muslim kids have to pray to Jesus.

You guys complain about how rejecting Islam is to other cultures but you'll sit here and cry and moan when a solution is put forth that has both parties participating in eachothers religion.

Backwards ass logic.
But are Muslims kids being pressured to pray to Jesus, Krishna, worship at a Synagogue, Buddhist Temple etc..
Do Muslim majority nations have school kids go pray at a church or temple.

Soo far it seems to be entirely 1-way ; tolerance and acceptance by non-Muslims but intolerance and religious supremacy by Muslims.

But are Muslims kids being pressured to pray to Jesus, Krishna, worship at a Synagogue, Buddhist Temple etc..

Soo far it seems to be entirely 1-way ; tolerance and acceptance by non-Muslims but intolerance and religious supremacy by Muslims.
These kids are all targets for terrorism now, no?

They would be apostates if they don't continue practicing, thus the death penalty is called for.

It's not about education. It's about brainwashing.

Muslims believe that the boys and girls should be separated, that the girls should be subservient to the boys, and that it's OK for the boys to beat the girls. And, as the guy above me pointed out, Muslims now consider all these kids apostates.

If it were actually about learning then why weren't any of these basic facts included in the religious "education"?

Last edited:
Whatever's safer or more socially acceptable.

You think it is socially acceptable in Holland to force children to do anything specially pray?
How often have you been to the Netherlands? Or is your knowledge based on youtube videos?

It is proven once again that multiculturalism means anti-white and anti-Christian.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

You think it is socially acceptable in Holland to force children to do anything specially pray?
How often have you been to the Netherlands? Or is your knowledge based on youtube videos?

I once accidentally set my Windows language to Dutch and used it for a few years. I could eventually somehow read Dutch fluently despite not knowing a word of it. Weirdly, my brain also picked up how to read German while doing that, despite also not knowing a word of German.

It's been about 10 years and both languages look like gibberish again.

I once accidentally set my Windows language to Dutch and used it for a few years. I could eventually somehow read Dutch fluently despite not knowing a word of it.

I am just wondering if you are against Muslim mass immigration or Islam. Why do people support obvious BS videos like in the OP.
I don't see any children being forced to do anything.

By supporting this kind of BS and lies you make it harder for reasonable opponents of Islam or mass immigration to get more influence. Because they will be put into the same category as the guy that made that video.
People that do not already have that view will see that video and rightfully think this is a lie. Why not concentrate and facts and actual trying to change policy?
What is a fake video like this going to do except turn people of your opinion and create a lot of comments on youtube asking for Auschwitz to be reopen.

It is proven once again that multiculturalism means anti-white and anti-Christian.
There are White Muslims . Islamic nations are very racist and the Arab ones are known for their hatred of Black/dark skinned persons. Arab and Berber slave raiders provided Europeans with Black slaves. Arabs still enslave Black Africans. In the Gulf, a person from the West (typically White) gets paid many times more than a person of similar qualifications from Africa or Asia. The description of the Mahdi (Islamic Messiah) in Islam is that of a MidEastern Caucasoid person.

Back