International Netanyahu, promises to steal more land from The Palestinians

In a sense it would be sunshine and lollipops if the Israeli air force stopped bombing schools and hospitals, bulldozers did flatten Palestinian homes, little children weren't jailed for defending themselves and their families, etc.

No it wouldn't The goal of Israels critics is the elimination of the State of Israel and making sure that any surviving Jews live as second class citizens.

As for the items you listed. Any schools or other "civilian" targets are only bombed when they are being used by terrorists to launch operations and rockets or mortars at Israel. The civilian population is always warned ahead of time to leave the area through multiple means. The homes that were flattened were those which housed suicide bombers who attacked civilian targets in Israel and the families were getting paid by the palestianian authorities. The only "children" that have been jailed are teenagers and young adults who violently attack Israeli's citizens and soldiers without provocation.

The real answer is for the palestinians to give up the dream of pushing the Jews into the sea and to make a sincere effort for peace.

No it wouldn't The goal of Israels critics is the elimination of the State of Israel and making sure that any surviving Jews live as second class citizens.
This is a lie.

Be a better person than that.

As for the items you listed. Any schools or other "civilian" targets are only bombed when they are being used by terrorists to launch operations and rockets or mortars at Israel. The civilian population is always warned ahead of time to leave the area through multiple means. The homes that were flattened were those which housed suicide bombers who attacked civilian targets in Israel and the families were getting paid by the palestianian authorities. The only "children" that have been jailed are teenagers and young adults who violently attack Israeli's citizens and soldiers without provocation.

The real answer is for the palestinians to give up the dream of pushing the Jews into the sea and to make a sincere effort for peace.
<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

bla bla. It was the Brits or whoever who took it by force and owned the land. Then Israel was attacked. Eye for an eye and to expel evil from your land. Old Testament is a great book.
Israel wasn't attacked; they attacked.

And thanks for the concession. They were not returning. They came from another continent and took the land by force.

and lol at knowing scripture. loser. Also, there would be exile but there would also be a return. How do you know Israel isn't God's work? Similar things have been attributed to God by Jews. You are being returned. This is what being returned looks like. lol.
Horsecrap.

When God returns us it will be in peace and respected by all the world. There is NO WAY POSSIBLE THAT OUR RETURN WOULD INCLUDE MURDERING GOD'S CHILDREN!

All these people want is for all the Jews to be removed from the country they were exiled to so they can be genocided again to the point of extinction, since they tend to lose a few million each time this happens. Once there are six or seven left we can let them live in a two bedroom in queens. Until we decide that apartment is to nice of course
Ironic, considering this thread is about war crimes committed by the zionists involving the removal of the native population.

All the same posters who apologized profusely for Russia when they rolled into Crimea are making sure to less us know how appalling they find annexation in this thread.
Comparing Russia/Crimea with Israel/Palestine is as ingenuous as it is ignorant.

That is not true. This is a very dishonest form of a false dichotomy where you present only two options, one which is very bad and the other less bad if bad at all.

Children playing football in a beach were murdered by Israelis with the most advance intelligence and military technology. They bomb hospitals and schools, sources of energy and infrastructure in general. They want to make Palestinians suffer, they don't just want to kill them.

Any kid who throws a stone at soldiers for example is becomes a terrorist and is imprisoned.

Israel wasn't attacked; they attacked.
All of those nations mobilized their military forces along the border, which is an act of war, and issued threatening rhetoric.

They lost their shit in 1967 because they pressed for spoils they didn't have the big right hand to collect. Cry my a river.

That is not true. This is a very dishonest form of a false dichotomy where you present only two options, one which is very bad and the other less bad if bad at all.

Children playing football in a beach were murdered by Israelis with the most advance intelligence and military technology. They bomb hospitals and schools, sources of energy and infrastructure in general. They want to make Palestinians suffer, they don't just want to kill them.

Any kid who throws a stone at soldiers for example is becomes a terrorist and is imprisoned.

Palestinians put their civilians in harms way to create a human shield and moral hazard for terrorist operations against Israel. If I sent my kids to throw stones at you, how would you react? Would you shrug it off and say "kids do the darndest things"? If I sent my kids to a beach in a war zone would you think it's okay or would you have me locked up for being a bad parent?

The answer is to stop attacking Israel and make serious efforts towards peace.

Palestinians put their civilians in harms way to create a human shield and moral hazard for terrorist operations against Israel. If I sent my kids to throw stones at you, how would you react? Would you shrug it off and say "kids do the darndest things"? If I sent my kids to a beach in a war zone would you think it's okay or would you have me locked up for being a bad parent?

The answer is to stop attacking Israel and make serious efforts towards peace.

Ah yes, the old argument that Palestinians should just suck it up and not resist, and accept the boot on their necks. Ever occured to you that they fight, even at a young age cause they are in a hopeless situation. I also like the wilful ignorance of all the attempts the Palestinians have made towards peace that was shut down by Israel, but U.S. media of course never really reports that. I've found Haaretz (an Israeli news source) to be far more critical of Israel than any U.S. media outlet. Which adds further weight to the argument that America are acting as if they're beholden to Israel.

And about the human shields thing. Israel LITERALLY does that.
https://www.btselem.org/topic/human_shields

The moral argument doesn't fly, it doesn't even take off. I don't know why I responded, every post I've read of yours has been facepalm worthy.

Be a better person than that.
That's asking a lot of @ocfightfan

He seems to have a deep hatred for Muslims so of course the suffering of innocent Palestinians is not likely to move him much. I'm sure to him a drop of Israeli blood is worth more than all the civilians in Gaza which is why he readily justifies the killing of said civilians.

Typical snowflake, jumps right to accusations of bigotry when they have no argument. Try not to melt in here sweetheart.
Snowflake? Really? I can't even with you. Just because I'm a right winger doesn't mean I need to be a neo Nazi anti Semite.

I have to Bob and weave in and out of the Warroom and not say too much for fear of hurting these kids feelings and getting yellow carded.

Trump and Netanyahu. Winning. 2020 win gonna REALLY make the tears flow in here. Can't wait. I like to watch the lib crying videos after the 2016 election every other hour. Makes me feel good seeing those pussies cry over her loss.

Just because I'm a right winger doesn't mean I need to be a neo Nazi anti Semite.
I never accused you of that but now me thinks you doth protest too much.

That's asking a lot of @ocfightfan

He seems to have a deep hatred for Muslims so of course the suffering of innocent Palestinians is not likely to move him much. I'm sure to him a drop of Israeli blood is worth more than all the civilians in Gaza which is why he readily justifies the killing of said civilians.

No, that is not the case. I just am unwilling to sit silent while people set Jews up for another holocaust.

I don't hate muslims. I hate islam. It is a totalitarian, fascist, and murderous political system and spiritual fraud. Fortunately many muslims are hypocrites and apostates so they don't fully emulate the desert madman who allegedly revealed it.

I don't hate the palestinians as human beings. In fact I feel very bad for them and their situation. I would love nothing more than for all of them to have a good and fulfilled life. But its obvious that ones running things are not willing to settle for anything less than total control of Israel. And they will use their civilians as a human sacrifice to achieve that goal.

The solution is simple. Stop attacking Israel. Make real gestures towards peace. You will be amazed at how quickly everyone's life improves.

All of those nations mobilized their military forces along the border, which is an act of war, and issued threatening rhetoric.
Defending one's border from a foreign invasion is hardly an act of war. You're twisted.

They lost their shit in 1967 because they pressed for spoils they didn't have the big right hand to collect.
You are referring to what was pointed out in post 2 of this very thread, which is a multigenerational war crime that includes multiple crimes against humanity.

And you support this.

No, that is not the case. I just am unwilling to sit silent while people set Jews up for another holocaust.

I don't hate muslims. I hate islam. It is a totalitarian, fascist, and murderous political system and spiritual fraud. Fortunately many muslims are hypocrites and apostates so they don't fully emulate the desert madman who allegedly revealed it.

I don't hate the palestinians as human beings. In fact I feel very bad for them and their situation. I would love nothing more than for all of them to have a good and fulfilled life. But its obvious that ones running things are not willing to settle for anything less than total control of Israel. And they will use their civilians as a human sacrifice to achieve that goal.

The solution is simple. Stop attacking Israel. Make real gestures towards peace. You will be amazed at how quickly everyone's life improves.
1) Setting up Jews for another holocaust is exactly why we are not trying to gather in Israel. All the next Hitler needs is for all of us in one place and it's over.

2) Muslims ARE the followers of Islam, lmao.

3) You do hate Palestinians. All of your posting shows this.

4) Who is attacking who?
JEWS%2B%25286%2529.jpg

The fascist likud and bibi fuckface. Is normal
No kidding. This guy thinks the continual pushing of apartheid is going to end well for the Israelis, he's mistaken. Sadly, the US will bend over for him the second it backfires.

No kidding. This guy thinks the continual pushing of apartheid is going to end well for the Israelis, he's mistaken. Sadly, the US will bend over for him the second it backfires.
All signs seem to suggest it will though. The Israelis have effectively aligned themselves with the most powerful Arab states in the region, Saudi Arabia and Egypt, all while continuing to push Palestinians off their lands and onto geographically non-contiguous and economically nonviable cantons with the diplomatic support of the US.

Defending one's border from a foreign invasion is hardly an act of war. You're twisted.
And this is why no one need ever trust any narrative you try to present about history.

In your eyes their aggression against the Israelis was justified. Starting a war was justified. Indeed, they started that war. They got their asses handed to them, and now they cry a billion tears asking for what they lost back.

I'm unmoved, and unpersuaded.

Of course you don't. It's islamic hegemony or nothing for you. If someone doesn't accept the destruction of Israel and any surviving Jews being dhimmi then he is just some kind of hater.

Of course you don't. It's islamic hegemony or nothing for you. If someone doesn't accept the destruction of Israel and any surviving Jews being dhimmi then he is just some kind of hater.
<escalate99>

Back