International Netanyahu, promises to steal more land from The Palestinians

RE: The conflation of Judaism with zionism

Twain was clearly speaking of the Jewish people:
good.jpg

Jews are a successful race and are still kicking ass and thumbing their noses at people. They win. People can't stand their fuckin success.

I agree, but none of this has anything to do with what Netanyahu is doing. Jews are a great people, but condemning the actions of the Israeli government doesn't condemn Jews.

It does. Jews survive for a reason. They look after their own and will do what it takes. They are the only white people with balls and the west loathes that white people dare to be strong.

Jews are a successful race and are still kicking ass and thumbing their noses at people. They win. People can't stand their fuckin success.

Jews are not a race, and what "ass" are they kicking? The Palestinians'?

It does. Jews survive for a reason. They look after their own and will do what it takes. They are the only white people with balls and the west loathes that white people dare to be strong.

Okay, you're insane.

You must not be able to read as we have shown time after time that zionism is actually antithetical to Judaism.

Jews are not a race, and what "ass" are they kicking? The Palestinians'?

Please look up corporate, media and political power. Jews are so overrerpresented it is almost like they are God's chosen. They are a fuckin miracle and they own you. They even control the US. lol.

And they are a race. Biology proves it.

Fact. That whole region tried to depose them and got their asses handed to them.
israel-defence-force-idf-5-x-3-flag-9617-p.jpg

Lot of blatant anti semitism around here. Masking it under the cover of, "No it's just their government we hate."

You must not be able to read as we have shown time after time that zionism is actually antithetical to Judaism.

How is Jews returning to their homeland antithetical to Judaism? lol

Please look up corporate, media and political power. Jews are so overrerpresented it is almost like they are God's chosen. They are a fuckin miracle and they own you. They even control the US. lol.

And they are a race. Biology proves it.

<36>{<huh}<LikeReally5>{<doc}

Jews are like a girl who has been eternally pretty for thousands of years and the rest of humanity is still waiting for her to lose her looks. But it ain't happening.

How is Jews returning to their homeland antithetical to Judaism? lol
This is like the 20th thread these guys have made complaining about Israel.

What really pissed me off is when we reigned them in when they were kicking Lebanon's ass. It's like wtf. I just got back from Iraq, now I have to go to Afghanistan and we are complaining about them cleaning up their own backyard??
NABr7f0.gif

Of course he is...

This is like the 20th thread these guys have made complaining about Israel.

What really pissed me off is when we reigned them in when they were kicking Lebanon's ass. It's like wtf. I just got back from Iraq, now I have to go to Afghanistan and we are complaining about them cleaning up their own backyard??
View attachment 561011

One has to ask themselves, "Why always Israel?" Why? Of all the places in the world, why the intense focus on Israel. One would argue that because America supports Israel but America supports many unpopular regimes. And it isn't just an American thing. Europeans too. They hate Jews. It is fuckin slave mentality. OP is king of slaves. "I am in decline, so everyone else should be too." They want to pull everyone down to their level because they are too weak to climb to the others.

They should just move in and expel them all...there will never be peace between them so just get it over with instead of this many decades long bullshit.

Do what has been done through-out history. If you are going to take a land...TAKE IT.

They should just move in and expel them all...there will never be peace between them so just get it over with instead of this many decades long bullshit.

Do what has been done through-out history. If you are going to take a land...TAKE IT.
Shit I don't think besides Crimea any land has been actually seized since Vietnam.

It's weird that only Russia is able to do that nowadays. Is it the U.N. stopping landgrabs? Or just no country has the power to take another country anymore?

Shit I don't think besides Crimea any land has been actually seized since Vietnam.

It's weird that only Russia is able to do that nowadays. Is it the U.N. stopping landgrabs? Or just no country has the power to take another country anymore?

International trading makes doing something like that difficult as large economic nations can bring embargo's that can do massive harm to a nation.

Think about it, what has actually stopped America from taking over most of the world? Why didnt we make South Korea part of America? Why havent we taken over all of Central America? Cuba?

Trade. We dont need to take another country. We have everything we could ever want. Enough land for our people, enough wealth, enough goods.

Smaller nations would be crushed if the rest of the world stopped trading with them. So invasions are no longer worth it.

Back