International Netanyahu, promises to steal more land from The Palestinians

How is Jews returning to their homeland antithetical to Judaism? lol
You cannot return to a place you have never been to. the zionists in Palestine came from a different continent entirely.

As Jews, we are commanded by God to remain in our diaspora until he returns us. It matters not that the zionists pretend to speak for the Jewish people and have the majority of the world buy into it.

Please, find me any of our Rabbis or Sages during our diaspora and prior to zionism that even suggested taking our promised land by force. You have 1000s of years and massive amounts of source material to find this.

Hint: I know of three instance of this in our entire history prior to zionism. And keep in mind that I could go on for days with statements proving the exact opposite.

From our Torah:

Isaiah 11:1-12
A royal scepter will emerge from the stock of Jesse, and a sapling will sprout from his roots. The spirit of G-d will rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and power, the spirit of knowledge and fear of G-d… And it shall come to pass on that day, that the L-rd will once again acquire the rest of His people…and He will gather the dispersed of Israel, and the scattered of Judah He will gather from the four corners of the earth.

Ezekiel 37:21-24
So says the L-rd G-d, behold I will take the Children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from all sides, and I will bring them to their land…

Our Talmud goes into far more depth on this. We have oaths to God that are key and throughout our history we have known to never even try to go to the Holy Land as "a wall."

Our most respected Rabbis and Sages throughout history have written specifically about this.

The prayer “G-d of salvations, in the four oaths” is a reference to the oaths of the Song of Songs. We ask G-d: Save us, for You have made us swear not to rebel against the nations, and we are keeping your oath in exile and bearing the yoke of exile.
--Rashi (1040-1105) - his commentary has been featured in every printed Talmud known to man

The messiah will gather in the Jews from exile. Whoever does not believe in him is denying the Torah, which says, “The L-rd your G-d will restore your exiles and have mercy on you.”
--Maimonides (1135-1204) - one of our most respected and most prolific writers and thinkers in all of Judaism's history

Again, I could go on nearly forever. The point? Judaism doesn't change because zionists say so.

You cannot return to a place you have never been to. the zionists in Palestine came from a different continent entirely.

As Jews, we are commanded by God to remain in our diaspora until he returns us. It matters not that the zionists pretend to speak for the Jewish people and have the majority of the world buy into it.

Please, find me any of our Rabbis or Sages during our diaspora and prior to zionism that even suggested taking our promised land by force. You have 1000s of years and massive amounts of source material to find this.

Hint: I know of three instance of this in our entire history prior to zionism. And keep in mind that I could go on for days with statements proving the exact opposite.

From our Torah:

Isaiah 11:1-12
A royal scepter will emerge from the stock of Jesse, and a sapling will sprout from his roots. The spirit of G-d will rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and power, the spirit of knowledge and fear of G-d… And it shall come to pass on that day, that the L-rd will once again acquire the rest of His people…and He will gather the dispersed of Israel, and the scattered of Judah He will gather from the four corners of the earth.

Ezekiel 37:21-24
So says the L-rd G-d, behold I will take the Children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from all sides, and I will bring them to their land…

Our Talmud goes into far more depth on this. We have oaths to God that are key and throughout our history we have known to never even try to go to the Holy Land as "a wall."

Our most respected Rabbis and Sages throughout history have written specifically about this.

The prayer “G-d of salvations, in the four oaths” is a reference to the oaths of the Song of Songs. We ask G-d: Save us, for You have made us swear not to rebel against the nations, and we are keeping your oath in exile and bearing the yoke of exile.
--Rashi (1040-1105) - his commentary has been featured in every printed Talmud known to man

The messiah will gather in the Jews from exile. Whoever does not believe in him is denying the Torah, which says, “The L-rd your G-d will restore your exiles and have mercy on you.”
--Maimonides (1135-1204) - one of our most respected and most prolific writers and thinkers in all of Judaism's history

Again, I could go on nearly forever. The point? Judaism doesn't change because zionists say so.

bla bla. It was the Brits or whoever who took it by force and owned the land. Then Israel was attacked. Eye for an eye and to expel evil from your land. Old Testament is a great book.

and lol at knowing scripture. loser. Also, there would be exile but there would also be a return. How do you know Israel isn't God's work? Similar things have been attributed to God by Jews. You are being returned. This is what being returned looks like. lol.

“If there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise” (Exodus 21:23–25).

Last edited:
bla bla. It was the Brits or whoever who took it by force and owned the land. Then Israel was attacked. Eye for an eye and to expel evil from your land. Old Testament is a great book.

and lol at knowing scripture. loser. Also, there would be exile but there would also be a return. How do you know Israel isn't God's work? Similar things have been attributed to God by Jews. You are being returned. This is what being returned looks like. lol.

“If there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise” (Exodus 21:23–25).
All these people want is for all the Jews to be removed from the country they were exiled to so they can be genocided again to the point of extinction, since they tend to lose a few million each time this happens. Once there are six or seven left we can let them live in a two bedroom in queens. Until we decide that apartment is to nice of course

lol. look at Greece now. They are the appendix of the EU. They may as well not exist. Jews still have major influence.
Maybe it is because the Jews scheme and plan and work in secrete always helping fellow Jews no matter where they are as long as it is for the greater good?

If you are a Jew you get special favours from other Jews.

Just like Muslims are carriers of a virus (Islam) which destroys the damages the host and aggressively tries to spread, Jews are more of an undetected virus that strengthens its self while the host us unaware and then slowly sets it up for destruction so that all the viruses can proper.

Same shit different structure.

Book of lies.

All the ancient myths about Jews are unsubstantiated lies. There is no evidence what so ever that Jews were enslaved by the Egyptians or that they roamed for 40 years in the desert.

All the same posters who apologized profusely for Russia when they rolled into Crimea are making sure to less us know how appalling they find annexation in this thread.
Disgusting. Im just glad people are becoming more and more pro-palestine nowadays
They're just becoming anti-Trump. Four year trend. When he leaves, and the next Democratic US President remains allied with Israel, they'll flip-flop back.

Lot of blatant anti semitism around here. Masking it under the cover of, "No it's just their government we hate."
Typical snowflake, jumps right to accusations of bigotry when they have no argument. Try not to melt in here sweetheart.

Typical snowflake, jumps right to accusations of bigotry when they have no argument. Try not to melt in here sweetheart.

So I should believe that if the Israelis give their critics everything they want that it will be sunshine and lollipops?

So I should believe that if the Israelis give their critics everything they want that it will be sunshine and lollipops?
I'm not sure what the heck that has to do with what I said, do you have a fever or something?

I'm shocked by these unpredictable developments.

Shocked I say!!!

I always lol when people pretend to give a fuck about palestine.

Seriously, the only people who actually care about it are palestinians and losers who convert to Islam.

I always lol when people pretend to give a fuck about palestine.

Seriously, the only people who actually care about it are palestinians and losers who convert to Islam.

Who gives a fuck about Israel? Maybe Pakistan and Israel can turn the whole area into glass, and do humanity a favor.

Who gives a fuck about Israel? Maybe Pakistan and Israel can turn the whole area into glass, and do humanity a favor.

Keep pretending to care about this shit and spending your life in a perpetual state of outrage.

Israel is a beacon of light in the dark land of savages. Jews are gods most loved and it shows. Looks, brains and strength unmatched.

Keep pretending to care about this shit and spending your life in a perpetual state of outrage.

Outrage?

Naw. I was outraged when Netanyahu's penny pauper ass came disrespecting this country with demands or else, instead of begging for our support like our little bitch that he is supposed to be.

Hopefully he loses, and realizes how dumb that was now, instead of later.

Anyone who's been paying attention to the Israel/US relationship, and how we've "lead" the peace process could see this coming from a mile away.

It's been discussed ad nauseam by Chomsky, and many other intellectuals and academics. Until there is a U.S. President who is actually tough, and believes in international law, the Palestinians will continue to suffer and have their homes stolen as they are driven closer and closer to being an artifact of history.

It's tragic, and pathetic how so many in the U.S. blindly show allegiance to Israel because of the historical presentation of them as "The Good Guy". People just take it as an established fact, but it's not, and they're only lying to themselves.

In a sense it would be sunshine and lollipops if the Israeli air force stopped bombing schools and hospitals, bulldozers did flatten Palestinian homes, little children weren't jailed for defending themselves and their families, etc.

Israel is a beacon of light in the dark land of savages. Jews are gods most loved and it shows. Looks, brains and strength unmatched.
I know you are trolling but there are many dumb people who actually believe this. They believe that god created all manking but favoured a some over others because he made them better than the other or something. He was feeling good when he created Jews and then got tired after that and created the rest or something.

If I invented a story about my people I would claim that we are the best of all. If you think about it all races and cultures claim this. Nazis claimed it, white supremacists claim it, Jews claim it, Muslims claim it. It is nothing special, it is part of human nature.

Back