International Netanyahu, promises to steal more land from The Palestinians

Zionism is strong in this one, but whatever. They can keep that barren shithole, and let the Palestinians move to the US.

Not sure how that contradicts what I said honestly. The Nakba did not remove all Palestinians from Palestine, just most, and the descendants of the remaining ones make up most of that 20%. As far as the Palestinians that aren't Israeli citizens, well to this day their homes are bulldozed and their families pushed out of their ancestral homeland so the ethnic cleansing continues though to be fair not quite on the scale of the Nakba.

The contradiction, like I said before, is that what you called "ethnic cleansing" is not based on ethnicity, as clearly shown by the huge amount of Palestinians that are part of Israel today.
It's a conflict, there were wars, atrocities were done like in any other war in history.

The contradiction, like I said before, is that what you called "ethnic cleansing" is not based on ethnicity, as clearly shown by the huge amount of Palestinians that are part of Israel today.
It's a conflict, there were wars, atrocities were done like in any other war in history.
But that doesn't contradict what I said, not sure how many times I have too explain it. The Zionists sought to push the majority of the Palestinians off their land and did so through the Nakba and in the wake of the Six Day War and of course on to the present day as Palestinians are still having their homes bulldozed. That doesn't mean they pushed all of them out but just because they didn't doesn't mean they weren't targeting Palestinians for expulsion.

"If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvellous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?"

-Mark Twain

"The Jew is eternal. He is the embodiment of eternity.” -Tolstoy

This quote makes no sense. The Greeks and Romans and Egyptians and Persians are still around. They even held vast nation’s continuously from their empires until today. They continued to influence the world massively for thousands of years. Never knew Mark Twain was dumb as fuck lol.

You cannot return to a place you have never been to. the zionists in Palestine came from a different continent entirely.

As Jews, we are commanded by God to remain in our diaspora until he returns us. It matters not that the zionists pretend to speak for the Jewish people and have the majority of the world buy into it.

Please, find me any of our Rabbis or Sages during our diaspora and prior to zionism that even suggested taking our promised land by force. You have 1000s of years and massive amounts of source material to find this.

Hint: I know of three instance of this in our entire history prior to zionism. And keep in mind that I could go on for days with statements proving the exact opposite.

From our Torah:

Isaiah 11:1-12
A royal scepter will emerge from the stock of Jesse, and a sapling will sprout from his roots. The spirit of G-d will rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and power, the spirit of knowledge and fear of G-d… And it shall come to pass on that day, that the L-rd will once again acquire the rest of His people…and He will gather the dispersed of Israel, and the scattered of Judah He will gather from the four corners of the earth.

Ezekiel 37:21-24
So says the L-rd G-d, behold I will take the Children of Israel from among the nations where they have gone, and I will gather them from all sides, and I will bring them to their land…

Our Talmud goes into far more depth on this. We have oaths to God that are key and throughout our history we have known to never even try to go to the Holy Land as "a wall."

Our most respected Rabbis and Sages throughout history have written specifically about this.

The prayer “G-d of salvations, in the four oaths” is a reference to the oaths of the Song of Songs. We ask G-d: Save us, for You have made us swear not to rebel against the nations, and we are keeping your oath in exile and bearing the yoke of exile.
--Rashi (1040-1105) - his commentary has been featured in every printed Talmud known to man

The messiah will gather in the Jews from exile. Whoever does not believe in him is denying the Torah, which says, “The L-rd your G-d will restore your exiles and have mercy on you.”
--Maimonides (1135-1204) - one of our most respected and most prolific writers and thinkers in all of Judaism's history

Again, I could go on nearly forever. The point? Judaism doesn't change because zionists say so.

The entire Jewish story is based in the fact that the promised land was taken by force from another population. What are you on about?

Back