International Netanyahu, promises to steal more land from The Palestinians

Why not just take ALL the LAND but at the same time give Jewish citizenship to all Palestinians and covert them to Judaism.

Problem solved!

Show me one that is trying to actively enshrine into law preferential treatment for some citizens over others.

One has to ask...if Israel isn't for Jews, why does it exist?

The big change to my mind is the downgrading of Arabic from an official language to "special" status. Besides this, not much has really changed. Israeli Muslims, Christians and Druze are still citizens with the same constitutional rights as Jews.

By the way, this remains true despite the fact that the significant majority of Israeli Muslims don't consider themselves Israeli.

It's been discussed ad nauseam by Chomsky

'A better world is being created'

ABN-24-08-2009-24%20chomsky%20chavez.jpg

<36>

1) No, it's because you can't stand the idea of Jews standing up for themselves and living as Jews without apology. That is why you attack notably Jewish practices like kosher slaughter and circumcision. You are demonizing real Jews non-stop and helping to create conditions where people will feel justified in killing them. Good job.

2) Islam is an evil ideology and many people are trapped in it because of the intense social pressure and even threat of death that comes with leaving it. For most the least that will happen is that they will be disowned by their parents and the most is that they will be killed.

3) Not true. I have a deep and abiding love for the "palestinians". I want them to be okay. They are human beings created in the image of God. It hurts me that anyone would claim otherwise. That said, they must stop attacking Israel. They will not have better lives by trying promoting a fraudulent national narrative or trying to drive the Jews into the sea.

4) An intellectually dishonest meme. You can take any two pictures and juxtapose them to make any point you want. Israel doesn't attack people for no reason or out of some sadistic thrill. They do it because those people are presenting a serious danger to Israelis. Stop the rocket attacks, and digging terror tunnels, and the knife jihad.

5) Don't worry, you will have your day in the sun. I see the world turning against Israel because of people like yourself. When that day comes lots of Jews will die, and even more non-Jews will also die. Congratulations in advance.

6) When the Messiah appears you are going to be really really shocked. He is going to kill all of Israels enemies. Lots of people are going to die and then he will rule from Jerusalem with a rod of iron.

1) Jews have lived how they've wanted to in NA and often impose it on others.
3) lol they are goy, so you love them like a trained dog, no?
6) Who needs the Messiah? Zionists are already doing what you state he will do.

Israel was founded thousands of years ago. There are ancient coins, monuments, and ruins. They are attested to by their contemporaries in ancient Egypt and other nearby kingdoms. They have their own language, religion, and writing system.

When was Palestine founded? By whom? Where are their ancient ruins? What language do they speak? What writing system do they use? What makes a Palestinian a Palestinian?

By your logic, Canada should give the land by to the first nations and I should return to either Scotland or Germany?

One has to ask...if Israel isn't for Jews, why does it exist?

The big change to my mind is the downgrading of Arabic from an official language to "special" status. Besides this, not much has really changed. Israeli Muslims, Christians and Druze are still citizens with the same constitutional rights as Jews.

By the way, this remains true despite the fact that the significant majority of Israeli Muslims don't consider themselves Israeli.
Perhaps I am misinformed. I will look into it and see if I need to modify my stance. Mean time, as I said, if you want to call your country a democracy and participate as an equal partner on the international stage, there's no room for blatant disregard for international law. Here's something I turned up with a simple search but I will look into the situation in more depth when I have more time.

"Israel’s treatment of Palestinians has been regularly cited by UN Special Rapporteurs on the Human Rights Situation in Palestine as evidence of an Apartheid system in action. For example:

● Richard Falk, emeritus professor of law at Princeton University and UN special rapporteur 2008-2014, wrote in a report to the UN Human Rights Council that Israel is guilty of racial discrimination, apartheid and torture in its “systematic oppression” of the Palestinian people. (UN document A/HRC/25/67)

● John Dugard, South African law professor and Falk’s predecessor in the post of UN Special Rapporteur, wrote a detailed study in 2013 on whether the charge of apartheid applies to Israel, concluding: “On the basis of the systemic and institutionalized nature of the racial domination that exists, there are indeed strong grounds to conclude that a system of apartheid has developed in the occupied Palestinian territory. Israeli practices in the occupied territory are not only reminiscent of – and, in some cases, worse than – apartheid as it existed in South Africa, but are in breach of the legal prohibition of apartheid.”

● The UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination censured Israel in 2012 for implementing “two entirely separate legal systems and sets of institutions for Jewish communities grouped in illegal settlements on the one hand and Palestinian populations living in Palestinian towns and villages on the other hand.” The Committee declared itself “particularly appalled at the hermetic character of the separation of two groups, who live on the same territory but do not enjoy either equal use of roads and infrastructure or equal access to basic services and water resources”. It called on Israel to eradicate all policies and practices of “racial segregation and apartheid” affecting the Palestinian people (UN document CERD/C/ISR/CO/14-16).

● In March 2017, the UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) commissioned and published a report called 'Israeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid' which concludes, "on the basis of overwhelming evidence, that Israel is guilty of the crime of apartheid, and urges swift action to oppose and end it." The report also recommends that national governments and civil society actors should support boycott, divestment and sanctions activities in response to Israel's Apartheid regime."
-- Source

Perhaps I am misinformed. I will look into it and see if I need to modify my stance. Mean time, as I said, if you want to call your country a democracy and participate as an equal partner on the international stage, there's no room for blatant disregard for international law. Here's something I turned up with a simple search but I will look into the situation in more depth when I have more time.

"Israel’s treatment of Palestinians has been regularly cited by UN Special Rapporteurs on the Human Rights Situation in Palestine as evidence of an Apartheid system in action. For example:

● Richard Falk, emeritus professor of law at Princeton University and UN special rapporteur 2008-2014, wrote in a report to the UN Human Rights Council that Israel is guilty of racial discrimination, apartheid and torture in its “systematic oppression” of the Palestinian people. (UN document A/HRC/25/67)

● John Dugard, South African law professor and Falk’s predecessor in the post of UN Special Rapporteur, wrote a detailed study in 2013 on whether the charge of apartheid applies to Israel, concluding: “On the basis of the systemic and institutionalized nature of the racial domination that exists, there are indeed strong grounds to conclude that a system of apartheid has developed in the occupied Palestinian territory. Israeli practices in the occupied territory are not only reminiscent of – and, in some cases, worse than – apartheid as it existed in South Africa, but are in breach of the legal prohibition of apartheid.”

● The UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination censured Israel in 2012 for implementing “two entirely separate legal systems and sets of institutions for Jewish communities grouped in illegal settlements on the one hand and Palestinian populations living in Palestinian towns and villages on the other hand.” The Committee declared itself “particularly appalled at the hermetic character of the separation of two groups, who live on the same territory but do not enjoy either equal use of roads and infrastructure or equal access to basic services and water resources”. It called on Israel to eradicate all policies and practices of “racial segregation and apartheid” affecting the Palestinian people (UN document CERD/C/ISR/CO/14-16).

● In March 2017, the UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) commissioned and published a report called 'Israeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid' which concludes, "on the basis of overwhelming evidence, that Israel is guilty of the crime of apartheid, and urges swift action to oppose and end it." The report also recommends that national governments and civil society actors should support boycott, divestment and sanctions activities in response to Israel's Apartheid regime."
-- Source

Keep in mind you're dealing with two different Arab populations...Israeli Arabs and Palestinians.

The Nation-state law affects only Israel and the lands it has annexed. So this affects Israeli Arabs that are citizens of the state of Israel with rights equal under the law with Israeli Jews. I'm not going to say something stupid like Arabs aren't prejudiced against, they are. But this isn't the same as apartheid. Not to be an apologist, but this isn't restricted to only Israel.

Palestinians are really a separate issue. They're not Israeli, not considered Israeli citizens, and never been treated as Israeli citizens. The Nation-state law has no effect (unless the West Bank were to be annexed).

The apartheid claim sounds great for Israel's detractors but it's really inaccurate. What we're really seeing is policies associated with an Occupation. And then, to make the comparisons even less apt, the West Bank is governed by the PA while the Gaza Strip is governed by Hamas.

By your logic, Canada should give the land by to the first nations and I should return to either Scotland or Germany?

By or to?

And no, Canada should not return anything to anyone. I know when Canada was founded, and by whom. I know what language Canadians speak. I know what their written language is. And if the Canadian people were wiped off the face of the Earth tomorrow, evidence of their culture would still exist 5,000 years from now.

I will ask again, what is Palestine? When was it founded, and by whom? What ruins or other cultural relics can you claim were built by "Palestinians?" What language do they speak? What writing system do they use? What is their religion?

You can't answer any of those questions, because there never was a Palestine. The word "Palestine" has its etymological roots in ancient Hebrew (Philistine.)

There is no Palestinian word for Palestine because there never was a Palestine, nor a Palestinian language, nor a Palestinian culture. It's a lie invented by the radical Islamists and the anti-Semitic left, both of whom would deny Jews not only a right to a homeland, but even the right to exist.

All the same posters who apologized profusely for Russia when they rolled into Crimea are making sure to less us know how appalling they find annexation in this thread.

They're just becoming anti-Trump. Four year trend. When he leaves, and the next Democratic US President remains allied with Israel, they'll flip-flop back.

Nonsense

Crimea is overwhelmingly Russian n only became part of Ukraine during Soviet Union when territory was transferred from Russia to Ukraine.

It was part of Ukraine up until US backed coup in Ukraine.

Then Ethnic Russians in Crimea decided to join Russia.

In Israel you have European Jews taking over the territory that is predominantly Palestinian n kicking Palestinians out As shown in the map someone posted earlier

PalestineIsraelMap580.jpg

Actually US bombing Serbia n then giving Kosovo to Albanians would be better comparison

By or to?

And no, Canada should not return anything to anyone. I know when Canada was founded, and by whom. I know what language Canadians speak. I know what their written language is. And if the Canadian people were wiped off the face of the Earth tomorrow, evidence of their culture would still exist 5,000 years from now.

I will ask again, what is Palestine? When was it founded, and by whom? What ruins or other cultural relics can you claim were built by "Palestinians?" What language do they speak? What writing system do they use? What is their religion?

You can't answer any of those questions, because there never was a Palestine. The word "Palestine" has its etymological roots in ancient Hebrew (Philistine.)

There is no Palestinian word for Palestine because there never was a Palestine, nor a Palestinian language, nor a Palestinian culture. It's a lie invented by the radical Islamists and the anti-Semitic left, both of whom would deny Jews not only a right to a homeland, but even the right to exist.

Palestine is what’s called “Israel” today by European Jews who live there.

86402.jpg

FlagPix.jpg

It was predominantly inhabited by arabs

Palestine_Land_ownership_by_sub-district_%281945%29.jpg

By or to?

LOL!!!! You basically disprove your argument above. Canada is a country b/c you 'know'. Well, you do not know. Canada has 2 official spoken and written languages. Since you don't know what you thought you know, first nations should get their land back? Oh wait, I assume you will find differnt criteria to fit your argument?

Why do you dismiss first nations historical rights to the land, similar to the jews do as you previously state?

I am certain that no answer to what is Palestine would satisfy you.

To be totally clear- I think the jews of Israel should push/force all non-jews from any land they want. They will do it anyways. Make it quick and end the suffering of al those poor people.

I live in Toronto, so I know my place. I am goy. The better the Palestinians learn this, the less suffering.

Once again, the supposedly Jewish abiG lets some obviously incorrect slander against his -supposedly- co-religionists go sliding by.

The concept of "chosen-ness" doesn't imply that G-d made Jews "better" than anybody else. We were chosen to bring the notion of one singular G-d to the rest of the world.

If anything, it's more of a burden than a blessing. "You alone have I singled out of all the families of the earth. That is why I call you to account for all your iniquities" (Amos 3:2).
Then why is there 0 proselytising by Jews? Compared to other religions Jews do 0 to bring the notion of one singular god tot he world. It seems like all they care about is getting richer and more powerful and keeping it all among themselves. I would say its the contrary, they keep their religion to themselves and they really believe that they are better than everyone else.

Then why is there 0 proselytising by Jews? Compared to other religions Jews do 0 to bring the notion of one singular god tot he world. It seems like all they care about is getting richer and more powerful and keeping it all among themselves. I would say its the contrary, they keep their religion to themselves and they really believe that they are better than everyone else.

We don't [Source: 55 years of being Jewish, married to a Catholic]. Now sometimes we think the cultural things non-Jews do - like drink milk at dinner or use an overabundance of mayonnaise - is pretty weird and kind of redneckish, but that's not because we're "chosen."

Why do Christians and Muslims proselytize? Because they believe that for a place in heaven or paradise, a person must be of that religion. In effect, proselytizers are trying to do the non-"saved" a favor.

There's no "need" for Jews to do this. We don't really believe in heaven or hell, but believe that the righteous dead will be resurrected to enjoy the perfect world in the messianic age that their actions helped to create. Notice I said, righteous and not Jewish. We believe righteous non-Jews will also be resurrected to enjoy the perfect world to come.

So you don't need us to do you any favors. Aren't you lucky?

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." - Zuheir Mohsen (1936–1979) was a Palestinian leader of the Syria-controlled as-Sa'iqa faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) between 1971 and 1979.

Yeah that's going on about arabs being all one people and only "politics and tactics" make nations like palestine , Jordan, Syria and lebanon"

He's not saying Palestine doesn't exist, in fact that's his nationality.

We don't [Source: 55 years of being Jewish, married to a Catholic]. Now sometimes we think the cultural things non-Jews do - like drink milk at dinner or use an overabundance of mayonnaise - is pretty weird and kind of redneckish, but that's not because we're "chosen."

Why do Christians and Muslims proselytize? Because they believe that for a place in heaven or paradise, a person must be of that religion. In effect, proselytizers are trying to do the non-"saved" a favor.

There's no "need" for Jews to do this. We don't really believe in heaven or hell, but believe that the righteous dead will be resurrected to enjoy the perfect world in the messianic age that their actions helped to create. Notice I said, righteous and not Jewish. We believe righteous non-Jews will also be resurrected to enjoy the perfect world to come.

the Idumeans might beg to differ, they were forcibly converted but i guess it sticks out as the exception not the rule.

Most folk don't really believe in creation myths now though. The Abarahamic god despite hearsay to the contrary isn't an immanent god.

This is probably why I find Judaism the least repulsive of all monotheist faiths. That, and the fact that you are the OGs and subsequent sects are simply bastardized derivations of the original Hebrew fairy tale.

I thank you for staying off my door step. Those Mormons could learn a few things from you.

A claim that god gave you the land thousands of years ago cannot be a valid claim. It's still one of the most ridiculous things uttered.

You fucking people make me sad. It's so easy for you to abandon any pretense to nuance, subtlety of understanding, or any sort of attempt at honest discussion, meanwhile throwing out ad hominem after ad hominem in the absence of any real evidence to support your position.

Speaking for myself,

The main reason people expect more from Israel in terms of respecting human rights than, say, Russia or China, is that Israel purports to be a democracy that wants to be part of the UN and the greater global community. To be part of that community is to respect international law. Instead they flaunt their disregard for it. You fucks can make all the generalizations you want but it doesn't render criticisms invalid. Are there other countries doing worse? Probably, but show me one that gets to speak before Congress. Show me one that is trying to actively enshrine into law preferential treatment for some citizens over others.

I'm fine with Israel existing (contrary to other posts ITT) and yet still find what they are doing to be wrong. They can just change what they are doing and I will lose my reason to criticize. It's that simple.

Really, the only good post in the thread.

Back