International Netanyahu, promises to steal more land from The Palestinians

And this is why no one need ever trust any narrative you try to present about history.

In your eyes their aggression against the Israelis was justified. Starting a war was justified. Indeed, they started that war. They got their asses handed to them, and now they cry a billion tears asking for what they lost back.

I'm unmoved, and unpersuaded.
They are obviously not teaching history at your church.

If Israel wants to have the right of conquest and keeping spoils of war, that's fine. They should not complain or ask for international support when Arabs attack them in the future. If law of the jungle applies, then it applies both ways.

Last edited:
They are obviously not teaching history at your church.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Must have me confused with another poster. Bud, you didn't even try to contradict the objective sequence of events to that history. All you did was make it clear that you support unchecked, unprovoked aggression against Israel. We know. It's from the Neo-Nazi playbook. "The real history" as you ilk likes to call it.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Must have me confused with another poster. Bud, you didn't even try to contradict the objective sequence of events to that history. All you did was make it clear that you support unchecked, unprovoked aggression against Israel. We know. It's from the Neo-Nazi playbook. "The real history" as you ilk likes to call it.
Sorry, they are obviously not teaching history at your lodge.

And you are high or something. You claimed defending one's borders was an act of war and I pointed out that that's retarded.

As far as "the Neo-Nazi playbook," good point... I'm glad you figured out what this thread is about.

Palestine is not a country and never was. They have no land and never did. It is a lie perpetuated by radical Islamists and their leftists enablers.

Dumbest quote ever. Persians, Romans (Italians) & Greeks still exist. The Jewish influence in art, music & literature isn't particularly great (or disproportionate).

In the 20th century it sure was. I would put this on a demographic becoming more and more secular and less dogmatic, but hey, progress nonetheless.

Palestine is not a country and never was. They have no land and never did. It is a lie perpetuated by radical Islamists and their leftists enablers.
That began years prior to Israel?
Palestine : 1880 - 1896:

Defending one's border from a foreign invasion is hardly an act of war. You're twisted.

You are referring to what was pointed out in post 2 of this very thread, which is a multigenerational war crime that includes multiple crimes against humanity.

And you support this.

1) Setting up Jews for another holocaust is exactly why we are not trying to gather in Israel. All the next Hitler needs is for all of us in one place and it's over.

2) Muslims ARE the followers of Islam, lmao.

3) You do hate Palestinians. All of your posting shows this.

4) Who is attacking who?
JEWS%2B%25286%2529.jpg

1) No, it's because you can't stand the idea of Jews standing up for themselves and living as Jews without apology. That is why you attack notably Jewish practices like kosher slaughter and circumcision. You are demonizing real Jews non-stop and helping to create conditions where people will feel justified in killing them. Good job.

2) Islam is an evil ideology and many people are trapped in it because of the intense social pressure and even threat of death that comes with leaving it. For most the least that will happen is that they will be disowned by their parents and the most is that they will be killed.

3) Not true. I have a deep and abiding love for the "palestinians". I want them to be okay. They are human beings created in the image of God. It hurts me that anyone would claim otherwise. That said, they must stop attacking Israel. They will not have better lives by trying promoting a fraudulent national narrative or trying to drive the Jews into the sea.

4) An intellectually dishonest meme. You can take any two pictures and juxtapose them to make any point you want. Israel doesn't attack people for no reason or out of some sadistic thrill. They do it because those people are presenting a serious danger to Israelis. Stop the rocket attacks, and digging terror tunnels, and the knife jihad.

5) Don't worry, you will have your day in the sun. I see the world turning against Israel because of people like yourself. When that day comes lots of Jews will die, and even more non-Jews will also die. Congratulations in advance.

6) When the Messiah appears you are going to be really really shocked. He is going to kill all of Israels enemies. Lots of people are going to die and then he will rule from Jerusalem with a rod of iron.

Ah yes, the old argument that Palestinians should just suck it up and not resist, and accept the boot on their necks. Ever occured to you that they fight, even at a young age cause they are in a hopeless situation. I also like the wilful ignorance of all the attempts the Palestinians have made towards peace that was shut down by Israel, but U.S. media of course never really reports that. I've found Haaretz (an Israeli news source) to be far more critical of Israel than any U.S. media outlet. Which adds further weight to the argument that America are acting as if they're beholden to Israel.

And about the human shields thing. Israel LITERALLY does that.
https://www.btselem.org/topic/human_shields

The moral argument doesn't fly, it doesn't even take off. I don't know why I responded, every post I've read of yours has been facepalm worthy.

You are an evil clown. The paleos have been "resisting" (aka murdering Jews) since before Israel declared independence. There was no boot on their necks when they committed the Hebron massacre or the Safed massacre or the Jaffa riots or any number of other attacks by arabs on Jews.

And this is why no one need ever trust any narrative you try to present about history.

In your eyes their aggression against the Israelis was justified. Starting a war was justified. Indeed, they started that war. They got their asses handed to them, and now they cry a billion tears asking for what they lost back.

I'm unmoved, and unpersuaded.

I guess it depends on what "force" you think is acceptable in trying to retrieve land that was stolen.

Without having to reference a creation myth about how the creator of the universe gave you the land.

The history is pretty much out there for people to interpret, the folk having to resort to godwins law, don't have an argument.

You don't agree with me you must be a neo-nazi is one of the most insidious and malicious posts you can put on someone.

It's bargain basement debate.

That began years prior to Israel?
Palestine : 1880 - 1896:

Israel was founded thousands of years ago. There are ancient coins, monuments, and ruins. They are attested to by their contemporaries in ancient Egypt and other nearby kingdoms. They have their own language, religion, and writing system.

When was Palestine founded? By whom? Where are their ancient ruins? What language do they speak? What writing system do they use? What makes a Palestinian a Palestinian?

Last edited:
Meh fight harder next time you start a civil war, they get the same sympathy the southern states get.

Sounds awfully like Turkey saying there is no such thing as Kurds, only "Mountain Turks".
Not after the final solution, ammiright?

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." - Zuheir Mohsen (1936–1979) was a Palestinian leader of the Syria-controlled as-Sa'iqa faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) between 1971 and 1979.

Fucking ridiculous!

Practice Relating to Rule 130. Transfer of Own Civilian Population into Occupied Territory

Note: For practice relating to ethnic cleansing, see Rule 129, Section C.
I. Treaties
Geneva Convention IV
Article 49, sixth paragraph, of the 1949 Geneva Convention IV provides: “The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.”
fnIcon.gif

Additional Protocol I
Article 85(4)(a) of the 1977 Additional Protocol I provides that “the transfer by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies” is a grave breach of the Protocol.
fnIcon.gif

ICC Statute
Under Article 8(2)(b)(viii) of the 1998 ICC Statute, “[t]he transfer, directly or indirectly, by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies” constitutes a war crime in international armed conflicts.
fnIcon.gif

II. Other Instruments
ILC Draft Code of Crimes against the Peace and Security of Mankind (1991)
Article 22(2)(b) of the 1991 ILC Draft Code of Crimes against the Peace and Security of Mankind considers “the establishment of settlers in an occupied territory and changes to the demographic composition of an occupied territory” as an “exceptionally serious war crime”.
fnIcon.gif

ILC Draft Code of Crimes against the Peace and Security of Mankind (1996)
Under Article 20(c)(i) of the 1996 ILC Draft Code of Crimes against the Peace and Security of Mankind, “[t]he transfer by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies” is a war crime.
fnIcon.gif

UNTAET Regulation No. 2000/15
The UNTAET Regulation No. 2000/15 establishes panels with exclusive jurisdiction over serious criminal offences, including war crimes. According to Section 6(1)(b)(viii), “[t]he transfer, directly or indirectly, by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies” constitutes a war crime in international armed conflicts.
fnIcon.gif

https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v2_rul_rule130

Already done:
Adalah’s Discriminatory Laws Database (DLD) is an online resource comprising a list of over 65 Israeli laws that discriminate directly or indirectly against Palestinian citizens in Israel and/or Palestinian residents of the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) on the basis of their national belonging.

This is good. Chosen people > goy, its a core of their religion.

To the OP- good. The quicker they take all the land, the quicker the Palestinians can move on.

I know you are trolling but there are many dumb people who actually believe this. They believe that god created all manking but favoured a some over others because he made them better than the other or something. He was feeling good when he created Jews and then got tired after that and created the rest or something.

If I invented a story about my people I would claim that we are the best of all. If you think about it all races and cultures claim this. Nazis claimed it, white supremacists claim it, Jews claim it, Muslims claim it. It is nothing special, it is part of human nature.

Once again, the supposedly Jewish abiG lets some obviously incorrect slander against his -supposedly- co-religionists go sliding by.

The concept of "chosen-ness" doesn't imply that G-d made Jews "better" than anybody else. We were chosen to bring the notion of one singular G-d to the rest of the world.

If anything, it's more of a burden than a blessing. "You alone have I singled out of all the families of the earth. That is why I call you to account for all your iniquities" (Amos 3:2).

And one more time...

Nasser closed the Straits of Tiran, which Israel had an international right to use. Nasser had been warned by Israel that it would consider this an Act of War. Nasser didn't believe, based on Soviet intelligence, the Israelis would act. Lo and behold, he fucked up so badly he was surprised.

Jordan and Syria both attacked Israel in support of Egypt. So did Iraq and Lebanon.

Israel reached out to King Hussein of Jordan on the first day of fighting to assure him that if Jordan stepped back, Israel would take no actions against the Jordanian forces in the West Bank. Alas, Hussein replied that it was too late to stop.

You fucking people make me sad. It's so easy for you to abandon any pretense to nuance, subtlety of understanding, or any sort of attempt at honest discussion, meanwhile throwing out ad hominem after ad hominem in the absence of any real evidence to support your position.

Speaking for myself,

The main reason people expect more from Israel in terms of respecting human rights than, say, Russia or China, is that Israel purports to be a democracy that wants to be part of the UN and the greater global community. To be part of that community is to respect international law. Instead they flaunt their disregard for it. You fucks can make all the generalizations you want but it doesn't render criticisms invalid. Are there other countries doing worse? Probably, but show me one that gets to speak before Congress. Show me one that is trying to actively enshrine into law preferential treatment for some citizens over others.

I'm fine with Israel existing (contrary to other posts ITT) and yet still find what they are doing to be wrong. They can just change what they are doing and I will lose my reason to criticize. It's that simple.

Back