Natty or not (lots of pics)

Huh... I possibly stand corrected. Hard to believe but he's apparently been tested many times.... Still skeptical. :cool:

<mma4>

I've had plenty of dudes hit me up asking me about steroids assuming I'm on them and I don't even take over the counter supplements. If you monitor your diet correctly and lift big weights you're going to be jacked with low body fat.
Yeah, but once they see you lift, they know you're natty.

All your Powerlifting idols have blasted HGH and have classic HGH gut, not sure why you're posting in a natty thread. You should get back to sizing dudes up in the gym mirror.
I'm defo bigger than the short one at the front!
And I'm all natural to boot.

Huh... I possibly stand corrected. Hard to believe but he's apparently been tested many times.... Still skeptical. :cool:

<mma4>
Lance Armstrong was the most tested athlete in history and he never failed. I think he's lying

The difference is that Robocock doesn't know enough to say anything beyond "I think he's lying".
I definitely know more than this clown about fitness overall. My weak area is lifting and strength but I would run circles around Jim in any activity where cardio is a factor.

I definitely know more than this clown about fitness overall. My weak area is lifting and strength but I would run circles around Jim in any activity where cardio is a factor.

And that has what to do with overall fitness knowledge?

Considering that you took your middle school math teacher's word that lifting is harmful for children, I am highly skeptical that you have the scientific rigor to claim expertise in any field.

Considering that you took your middle school math teacher's word that lifting is harmful for children, I am highly skeptical that you have the scientific rigor to claim expertise in any field.
I said where I heard that, not that I had any opinion on the subject. Dickhead

I said where I heard that, not that I had any opinion on the subject. Dickhead
You believed it enough to repeat it on a forum years later while wondering if there was any truth to his claims. You do this a lot- passive aggressively insinuate something and then backtrack when asked to clarify your position. Remember when you made a thread about Usman and then pointed to his goddamn stomach bumps as evidence of juicing? It's this sort of shit that dumbs down the forum. You're injecting the S&C with the worst broscience from the Heavies.

cardio is just not that important to the vast majority of us that aren't competitive athletes

You believed it enough to repeat it on a forum years later while wondering if there was any truth to his claims. You do this a lot- passive aggressively insinuate something and then backtrack when asked to clarify your position. Remember when you made a thread about Usman and then pointed to his goddamn stomach bumps as evidence of juicing? It's this sort of shit that dumbs down the forum. You're injecting the S&C with the worst broscience from the Heavies.
Those stomach bumps are indicative of hgh use though.

I train at a gym with multiple Ufc fighters. One I know for sure uses hgh and has those bumps from injecting in their stomach

Those stomach bumps are indicative of hgh use though.

I train at a gym with multiple Ufc fighters. One I know for sure uses hgh and has those bumps from injecting in their stomach
Do you know how HGH is injected? They fold their fat and inject it subcutaneously. And they're mostly in the love handle area. Sherdog (and Shertards on Youtube) is the only place that thinks these are evidence of HGH use.

I don't know (or care) if Usman, GSP, and Kevin Lee are using HGH. All I'm saying is that those bumps are not evidence of it.

Yes, and 2 other people had heard and wondered the same thing. You can confirm and even expand on a topic without being a condescending asshat about it.

Also, Usman is suspect. Time will tell if I'm right but I think he's on the sauce. I can't prove it. I never asserted that I'm right though. Do you not understand the difference?

My knowledge on steroids is limited, hence why I made a thread asking for input from others, but I do know that they are sometimes injected in the glute, thigh, shoulder, and stomach. If those bumps aren't from injections, what are they?

Lol at you crying about me dumbing down your precious forum. You and Jim never off any well thought out responses. Always short, snippy little one liners that discourage noobs from asking questions because they don't want to look stupid. If you guys were half as knowledgeable as you pretend to be, you would explain your position rather than posting so much without saying much of anything.

Sano is someone who you should aspire to as a poster. Never condescending, takes time to explain the topic, and English isn't even the guy's first language.

Crybaby

Do you know how HGH is injected? They fold their fat and inject it subcutaneously. And they're mostly in the love handle area. Sherdog (and Shertards on Youtube) is the only place that thinks these are evidence of HGH use.

I don't know (or care) if Usman, GSP, and Kevin Lee are using HGH. All I'm saying is that those bumps are not evidence of it.
Well maybe it’s not hgh but the guy I know who’s clearly on stuff has the exact same bumps... I would think it’s hgh though

Back