Natty or not (lots of pics)

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is achievable naturally?

This guy's name is Donte Franklin and he claims natural. Is this possible?
Donte-Franklin-All-Natural.jpeg
0e7302285deefd9ebd456c7587eacc3a.jpg
Donte-Franklin.jpg

These next 2 people look like the upper tier of what's achievable naturally, but I could be wrong. What do you think?
Steve-cook.jpg
1303194.jpg

These next ones look awesome and some of them are claiming natty, but I just don't know. Is this achievable without test or steroids?
4a3c0bef42ab1dc9540caaaeeb86b7e8--fit-motivation-fitness-gym.jpg

Now 7 and 8 are definitely enhanced imo so I will hide them.
6-1-800x798.jpg
DadgKz1XkAAeQSo.jpg

What about these 2 ladies? Is it possible natural? If not, whst do you think they use? Anavar perhaps?
EgxFSDN.jpg
I like 1:06 of the vid

Last edited:
When I first started training an old guy who used to give us tips told us a few things that I consider true(ish):

You can be massive without gear.
You can be ripped without gear.
You can’t be both.

Now fair play there exist a few genetic specimens but for 99.9% of people it’s not possible to look like any of the men you posted.
Yes nutrition and training is so advanced these days but you only have to look at the physiques of old school athletes compared to fitness models today to see the lie that it’s just “hard work and protein”.

When I first started training an old guy who used to give us tips told us a few things that I consider true(ish):

You can’t be both.

Now fair play there exist a few genetic specimens but for 99.9% of people it’s not possible to look like any of the men you posted.
Yes nutrition and training is so advanced these days but you only have to look at the physiques of old school athletes compared to fitness models today to see the lie that it’s just “hard work and protein”.
Eugene Sandow was pretty impressive in his time and even today for a natty.
6eyuw71ij3d11.jpg

Eugene Sandow was pretty impressive in his time and even today for a natty.
View attachment 721623

I agree. And he was a genuine strong man in that he could really lift.
He was also about 5ft9 and 190lbs. Put him next to any of the modern mass monsters and he’d be tiny.

More pertinently look at the shape of his physique; thick torso, legs and chest, but none of the ridiculous lat “wings” or super wide shoulders, let alone traps.

Funny thing about Sandow is that he used PEDs during cuts. He's outlined a cutting protocol using cocaine. Even some of our natty forefathers were finding shortcuts.

Interesting.

To be fair tho, pre-WW1 anything went in terms of narcotics - it was known as “The Great Binge” in Europe. Everyone from artists to aristocrats were using; you could buy cocaine, weed, opium etc in a standard drug store.

Followed by decades of failed prohibition.

The white chick with the black hair is the only natrually achivable one here. Anyone that makes money based on their body's preformance or looks is gonna be on ped's. Athletes, fitness models, movie stars... 1/3 serious lifters these days are on the juice let alone people that actually make a living off this.

looks like you've never heard of Anavar, Winstrol and small doses of Test/HCG/HGH possible Deca. LOL at natty.

If ya have to ask....

They probably seen the sharp end of the needle

?????

Are you just throwing out every PED name and acronym in your head?
Most dudes on small doses of TRT are on HCG so your balls don't shrink/ sperm production and so you stay fertile.. You can even take HCG/Clomid. etc. Don't act like these fake natty's are not taking some sort of peds.

so many wannabe female bodybuilders take Anavar

All your Powerlifting idols Blast and Cruise. Tren is probably their favorite.

In pic 6, I see some little mosquito bumps on his abs. Are those possibly from injections?

You can’t be both.

I don't know. I think depending on your frame and genetics, anything is possible. I'm sitting at 6'4, 250lbs with clear ab definition. I've had plenty of dudes hit me up asking me about steroids assuming I'm on them and I don't even take over the counter supplements. If you monitor your diet correctly and lift big weights you're going to be jacked with low body fat.

A) You must have very good genetics.

B) “Defined abs” are one thing. You look at any pro BB/fitness model etc now and they have striations all over the place.

C) I bet your in proportion. Like strongmen off old. Now we see guys with 30inch waists with enormous shoulder width.

I don't know. I think depending on your frame and genetics, anything is possible. I'm sitting at 6'4, 250lbs with clear ab definition. I've had plenty of dudes hit me up asking me about steroids assuming I'm on them and I don't even take over the counter supplements. If you monitor your diet correctly and lift big weights you're going to be jacked with low body fat.

6’4, 250 really isn’t that “big”, though.

Back