Natty or not (lots of pics)

You and Jim never off any well thought out responses.

It took me 30-40 mins from start to finish to do a squat form check for someone the other day.

What have you done for anyone on this forum? You start absolute garbage threads that would have been deleted immediately back in the day.

Sano is someone who you should aspire to as a poster.

Okay, take your own advice. You should aspire to be like him too and not post garbage broscience and utter dogshit threads.

It took me 30-40 mins from start to finish to do a squat form check for someone the other day.

What have you done for anyone on this forum? You start absolute garbage threads that would have been deleted immediately back in the day.
I think my threads are fine.

I think my threads are fine.

You just decided to completely skip over what I actually quoted, eh?

And that’s great. I’m sure you think you do. That doesn’t change what I said.

You just decided to completely skip over what I actually quoted, eh?

And that’s great. I’m sure you think you do. That doesn’t change what I said.
If you don't like my threads, stay out of them. You're always the first to reply.

If you don't like my threads, stay out of them. You're always the first to reply.

Put me on ignore if you don’t like it, you manchild. Then you’ll be able to spout your garbage broscience with these other dudes in peace.

All your Powerlifting idols have blasted HGH and have classic HGH gut, not sure why you're posting in a natty thread. You should get back to sizing dudes up in the gym mirror.

Damn, imagine what the CPAP salesmen make in that area? Those fools are making a killing trying to keep all of that meat from going hypoxic.

Put me on ignore if you don’t like it, you manchild. Then you’ll be able to spout your garbage broscience with these other dudes in peace.
I'm fine. You're the one complaining.

#crybabybullshit
tenor-16.gif

looks like you've never heard of Anavar, Winstrol and small doses of Test/HCG/HGH possible Deca. LOL at natty.
You determined their entire stack from pictures? Impressive. You sound so knowledgeable of gear. Watch out for those shoulder striations, I’m thinking tren!

The ignorance in this thread is palpable, it’s good to see some new life in s&c but fuck if you know it alls in fact know nothing.

You determined their entire stack from pictures? Impressive. You sound so knowledgeable of gear. Watch out for those shoulder striations, I’m thinking tren!

The ignorance in this thread is palpable, it’s good to see some new life in s&c but fuck if you know it alls in fact know nothing.
I listed a bunch of possible PEDs... anyone who looks like this is not natural smart guy. Guaranteed to have done some cycles .http://nattyornot.com/the-shoulders-of-natural-vs-the-shoulders-of-steroid-users/

You think it's possible to achieve that physique naturally?

I listed a bunch of possible PEDs... these guys aren't natty smart guy. Guaranteed to have done some cycles .

Yeah no shit Sherlock you really nailed it down. The entire premise of the thread was ridiculous. You were just witty enough to actually reply by spouting out some random drugs.

You think it's possible to achieve that physique naturally?
Maybe, maybe not. It really doesn’t matter to me. But at the same time I’m not randomly guessing what they’re using to get any level of results.

Even some of those natural fitness youtube channel guys have been called out for at least being on low doses of Testosterone aka TRT.

Maybe, maybe not. It really doesn’t matter to me. But at the same time I’m not randomly guessing what they’re using to get any level of results.
I think he's juicing, but I could be wrong.

Even some of those natural fitness youtube channel guys have been called out for at least being on low doses of Testosterone aka TRT.
Ya, I've heard you can achieve impressive results even on a low dose of test.

Ya, I've heard you can achieve impressive results even on a low dose of test.
Ya definitely it does . there are a lot of people who should re check their diet, sleep , or possible thyroid before jumping on trt.

Unless younger dudes have hypogandism or extremely low test they shouldn’t be so quick to jump on trt at age 25 or something .

Ya definitely it does . there are a lot of people who should re check their diet, sleep , or possible thyroid before jumping on trt.

Unless younger dudes have hypogandism or extremely low test they shouldn’t be so quick to jump on trt at age 25 or something .
Totally agree, I'm glad I never took anything that could suppress my natural production. Curious to see how far I can go and how much muscle I can build naturally starting from a low level where I'm at now.

but I still like to hear all perspectives on it, including the pro-steroid guys. I don't even mind the condescending eye rolling crowd, provided they actually elaborate on their position in a way that it's understandable...

Glad to know that low dose trt is always going to be there as an option when I get older but I'll probably stay natty forever.

I feel way better ever since I went on aip diet because of my autoimmune disorder.

Totally agree, I'm glad I never took anything that could suppress my natural production. Curious to see how far I can go and how much muscle I can build naturally starting from a low level where I'm at now.

but I still like to hear all perspectives on it, including the pro-steroid guys. I don't even mind the condescending eye rolling crowd, provided they actually elaborate on their position in a way that it's understandable...

Glad to know that low dose trt is always going to be there as an option when I get older but I'll probably stay natty forever.

I feel way better ever since I went on aip diet because of my autoimmune disorder.
Right on ya man try to avoid any exogenous substances. Here's my buddy Eric when he was at his maximum natty potential. He ended up doing mens physiques competing but I think eventually went full blown juice just to be amble to compete. All the guys who end up wanting to compete and all that are on gear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back