Natty or not (lots of pics)

fs89xwyi4kr31.jpg

Just get 8 hours of sleep and take BCAA's before lifting hay.

Is that what we're discussing here?

In what world is 6'4, 250 - not big?

The guy claims he is lean too with "defined abs" so obviously he could bulk up a bit without being fat, probably could get to 260-270 without being too fat, and he claims to NOT be on PEDs.

6'4 -250 is basically spot on prototypical TE size for the NFL. Since he's allegedly lean too, he could easily reach DE size and bulk his way to 270-280+ pounds, and this is all without using steroids/HGH which tons of NFL players are on, probably the vast majority if we exclude QBs/kickers/punters.

I just find it a bit wild that you are saying he's not big, are you trolling? I mean yeah he's not fucking Half-thor or Brian Shaw, he's not some top tier strongman, but he's right around the size of Kevin Oak the guy you just posted and claims to be clean where as Oak is obviously on tons of gear.

He's not big only when compared to NBA big men or pro to top tier strongmen, and what he claims is comparable to NFL athletes at big positions besides OL and interior DL. What he claims has to be top 1% of higher easily for a "lean" natural.

More fap material for Robocock.
I must be deep in your head. First to post in all my threads 2 seconds after they're up, always talking about me. I made fun of you a couple times and now you stay up late into the night refreshing sherdog over and over trying to think up some scathing comeback.

#gottento

I must be deep in your head. First to post in all my threads 2 seconds after they're up, always talking about me. I made fun of you a couple times and now you stay up late into the night refreshing sherdog over and over trying to think up some scathing comeback.

#gottento

You know, I can’t post in your threads if you don’t post any threads. But don’t stop. They’re hilarious.

Kinda sounds like you’re the one who’s gotten to tbh...

In what world is 6'4, 250 - not big?

The guy claims he is lean too with "defined abs" so obviously he could bulk up a bit without being fat, probably could get to 260-270 without being too fat, and he claims to NOT be on PEDs.

6'4 -250 is basically spot on prototypical TE size for the NFL. Since he's allegedly lean too, he could easily reach DE size and bulk his way to 270-280+ pounds, and this is all without using steroids/HGH which tons of NFL players are on, probably the vast majority if we exclude QBs/kickers/punters.

I just find it a bit wild that you are saying he's not big, are you trolling? I mean yeah he's not fucking Half-thor or Brian Shaw, he's not some top tier strongman, but he's right around the size of Kevin Oak the guy you just posted and claims to be clean where as Oak is obviously on tons of gear.

He's not big only when compared to NBA big men or pro to top tier strongmen, and what he claims is comparable to NFL athletes at big positions besides OL and interior DL. What he claims has to be top 1% of higher easily for a "lean" natural.

Jim lives in a world where 250lb men are small but a 500lb deadlift is strong. So... Fantasyland?

And yes, that is my actual size and my actual stats. And I don't just have those "top 4" abs that people call abs. I have a pretty well defined set of abs. No steroids. No creatine. Just clean food and hard work. I probably wouldn't win a bodybuilding competition, but I'm pretty big.

I'm built pretty similar to KK, but with less neck meat.

Kevin Oak is 5’11.

Yeah he's 5'11 and he cuts weight to make 242 lbs while being relatively lean and on gear. So we can assume he walks around at 250-260+ depending on the time of year probably, or just say 250 aka the same exact weight as the guy claiming to be.

So now only height matters? Okay, Martin Licis is 6'3 listed, probably closer to 6'2.5 since almost everyone rounds their height or counts shoes. He just won the world's strongest man and he's "listed" one inch shorter than what this 6'4, 250 guy claims. In fact after a slight amount of research it appears he is actually 6'2 or slightly taller. Eddie Hall is also listed at 6'3, but is shorter than Licis.

Thickness / frame matters. Height matters. Being 250 lbs lean at 6'4 means this guy allegedly has a pretty big frame at 6'4 and has the capacity to be 260-270 while less lean, aka he's definitely big. He's in the top 1 percentile of "being big" for sure.

Being 6'4 puts you at the 99th percentile of height according to the US census. And being 250 lbs while having "defined abs" means he's not a beanpole twink at that height clearly.

You know, I can’t post in your threads if you don’t post any threads. But don’t stop. They’re hilarious.

Kinda sounds like you’re the one who’s gotten to tbh...
So I hit the nail on the head and your response is 'you're gotten to'

Ok Jimbo..:rolleyes:

Jimmy RUstled is obsessed with oafy powerlifting dudes who blast and cruise tren and take HGH .

Of course everyone is going to look “small “ to him.

A looooootttt of rustled jimmies in here. Wow.

A looooootttt of rustled jimmies in here. Wow.
All your Powerlifting idols have blasted HGH and have classic HGH gut, not sure why you're posting in a natty thread. You should get back to sizing dudes up in the gym mirror.

Back