Nate Tapped too and just as quickly

Oh look, another thread by a Conorlover returning to Sherdog after being too chickenshit to stick around after his bae became Nate's pet.

A cconfident man doesn't have to lie about his earnings, status and fame constantly, thats what an extremely insecure man does
sherdoggers using dat high school psychology to make themselves feel better

Yes believe it or not its possible to make a living without being a cunt. People who can't see this must be pretty fucking poor tbh
Well we all have different definitions of what makes someone a 'cunt' as you put it. Personally I would say referring to someone as a cunt would constitute such a label if one were inclined to us it. So then in my mind you're just as bad as Conor but without the money. I don't think Conor has hurt anyone outside of the cage, has he? It's the fight game, everyone talks.

sherdoggers using dat high school psychology to make themselves feel better

This has no effect on my feelings, we're talking aabout conors behaviour, not mine. I dont bring up the price of my clothes in conversation, what kind of moron does that? Someone who spent a lot of their life saving up for a reebok tracksuit, probably

They're submission holds... They hurt and can cause damage quickly. Anybody who bitches about tapping has never been put in one.

Well we all have different definitions of what makes someone a 'cunt' as you put it. Personally I would say referring to someone as a cunt would constitute such a label if one were inclined to us it. So then in my mind you're just as bad as Conor but without the money. I don't think Conor has hurt anyone outside of the cage, has he? It's the fight game, everyone talks.

Wow you're a cunt now too for calling me a cunt, welcome to the sisterhood

If he acts like a twat for money then he's a sellout. He still acted like a twat, the responsibility is on him, noone else, and the fact he did it for money isnt an excuse, it just makes him a whore.

Wonder how his family feel about him saying he changed his opponents bum lives? Cos he changed his mum and dads bum lives too. He changed dees bum life.

Lol what a piece of garbage

lol I've never seen a 3rd party so affected by one guy trash talking another guy

On the contrary, if your going to mock a fighter youd be well advised to hide where your from, like I said, Ozzies are mouthpieces with no pedigree in actual fighting pedigree that can only talk a good fight and that event you held for the Rousey fight was like a morgue, the majority didnt even know what was going on, its was embarassing. The facts are the facts.

So, based on your opinion, my geographical location has some special effect on my ability to comment on a topic?

Resorting to add hominem attacks without even responding to a single point I made is the resort of an imbecile. "..with no pedigree in actual fighting pedigree" ...enough said.

Given MMA wouldn't be in the top 50 sports in this country and we have a total population of less than some states in America are you surprised?

Given MMA was just legalised in Victoria and most of the sport crazy people that turned up had probably never seen MMA before, I would not be surprised at all. Now the first Australian UFC card in Sydney... now that was fun.

OK so rambling but the short version is, stick to the topic at hand and skip the off topic attacks if you don't want to look like an idiot in future buddy.

Edit: sue me... I'm drunk.

You can go out on your shield from a RNC ,have a nap, and be no worse off.

If you try doing that from an armbar, you're going to have a snapped limb and be out of action for a considerable amount of time.

Wow you're a cunt now too for calling me a cunt, welcome to the sisterhood

It really does depend on the context. Where I'm from the word can be used as a term of endearment. Maybe he likes you?

Ofcourse. Conor didnt lose to a world beater. A mid tier LW is the one who brought him down.

https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7TKuyVh321cOOiL6

to hermes .And alot of mma fighters tap too. Why is one being scrutinized while the others arent .

stop-whining.gif

This has no effect on my feelings, we're talking aabout conors behaviour, not mine. I dont bring up the price of my clothes in conversation, what kind of moron does that? Someone who spent a lot of their life saving up for a reebok tracksuit, probably
Quotes_Muhammad_Ali%20(3).jpg

Because McGregor became what he criticized others of becoming . . . a "panic wrestler"

Back