Nate Tapped too and just as quickly

Urgency to tap: Bone break > choke.

Unless it is a title fight.

Conor was in for shitstorm because of the amount of bullshit that spewed from his mouth coming in to this fight.

Conor fangirls act like he's this lily that gets hated on unjustifiably.

Yeah I'd make him quit.

bork1}

You inspire me. You inspire me and show me that if you set your mind on something and type it on Shereshit, anything is possible, brah.

I dont understand the whole giving a guy shit for tapping quickly. Conor, Sage, etc.

Depends on what you think is respectful....

images

raw

Well he's being scrutinized because of what he said before the fight. He said some crazy stuff and people just are holding him accountable for it. Obviously some people take it too far, but its probably one of the easier arguments to make to say that Conor's fan base takes their worship too far even more often.

Wouldn't it just be professional wrestling if the guy said all those things and then the loss didn't matter? In real sports wins and losses are supposed to matter and that was a big ol loss.

You mean not defending his title even once?
I'm pretty sure guys like Silva and St.Pierre aren't THAT impressed buddy.

If you want a superhero to admire, download some Batman movies
What going on a 15 win unbeaten streak, finishing 14 of those opponents. Putting on some of the most exciting fights and has the balls to call his shot unlike any other fighter in history. Winning the UFC title KOing the then current p4p champion Aldo ....

Yeah if that hasnt impressed you what you even doing watching this sport?

and so long as his opponent is smaller than he is, he might even win a few of them.
upload_2016-8-9_7-50-43.png

Midgets Yeah

So discredit Holloway for fighting in that division?

He's now ballsy enough to call out WWs, and he was a 2 weight world champion.... Mate just enjoy Mcgregors a legend

I'm a Conor hater, but no shame in tapping when you're done. Only fools don't tap. One of my idols is Renzo Gracie. He was a fool for not tapping to Saku. There's no point to be made after you get caught and can not scape. If it was a real street fight, you'd be unconscious or disabled. It's almost like people try to salvage as much of their dignity as possible, much like a girl in a one night stand. Girl goes home with you, she bangs, and then wants to spend the night in order to maintain her dignity and not feel like a complete slut. However, she already fucked a stranger and the deed is done. Same thing with fighters. Once you're caught and cannot scape, it's done and there's no other point to prove.

A tap is a tap, no matter what it's from & Nate tapped exceptionally quick.

Back