Nate Tapped too and just as quickly

Hermes would sub Conor so fast.

If someone is more vocal and boisterous, it might come back harder than if that person was more respectful to begin with...

Because mcnugget is a striker, that talked mad shit before the fight, got beat in the stand up and then was tapped in quick time after panic wrestling... all from a fighter that had 10 days notice when Conor had a full camp.

That is pretty hilarious.

Hermes Franca has actually put together a pretty solid win streak and isn't on crack anymore. UFC should look into resigning him.

Edit: whoops looks like he won't be out of prison for a while.

Last edited:
https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7TKuyVh321cOOiL6

to hermes .And alot of mma fighters tap too. Why is one being scrutinized while the others arent .
giphy.gif

These gremlins were waiting for the minute Conor lost, confidence is frowned upon it seems.

Even if he loses to Nate whos a G and straight up killer, what Conors done is mad/brilliant and he's going to have years of crazy fights to come.

Is it because conor is the biggest ufc star?.And you are just waiting for his career demise?.

I dont get it.

If nate got subbed that fast being superior regarding ground game, surely you can cut conor somw slack...

Or no ?

its ok people who trash conor for tapping have literally never trained a day in their life

No don't post that, it will cause a ripple in the whole space-time continuum of a Nate Diaz nuthugger's mind. :eek: This will shatter everything they know! There will be madness across the steets. Zombies shouting out "STOCKTON MOTHAFUCKA WUT?" whilst slapping anyone that moves. :confused:

Difference between an armbar and a choke. Btw I'm one of the people that think the whole Conor tapping fast thing is ridiculous. I just like arguing.

Back