Nate Tapped too and just as quickly

No don't post that, it will cause a ripple in the whole space-time continuum of a Nate Diaz nuthugger's mind. :eek: This will shatter everything they know! There will be madness across the steets. Zombies shouting out "STOCKTON MOTHAFUCKA WUT?" whilst slapping anyone that moves. :confused:

I'm not gonna lie... that mental image made me LMAO. The people in the restaurant think I'm nuts.

Because mcnugget is a striker, that talked mad shit before the fight, got beat in the stand up and then was tapped in quick time after panic wrestling... all from a fighter that had 10 days notice when Conor had a full camp.

That is pretty hilarious.
Id hardly say he was beaten on stand up. A few 1-2s and slaps for not even half a round lol.

If anything diaz and conor are similar in some ways.Both trash talk , both exciting fighters.Win or lose 202 will be great.

All i'm saying is what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Because mcnugget is a striker, that talked mad shit before the fight, got beat in the stand up and then was tapped in quick time after panic wrestling... all from a fighter that had 10 days notice when Conor had a full camp.

That is pretty hilarious.
Cool story bro, so tell me again how all these top Australian UFC fighters would handle the same situation....... Oh wait.

Id hardly say he was beaten on stand up. A few 1-2s and slaps for not even half a round lol.

Then why did the striker choose to panic wrestle? Surely if he was winning the standup he would have wanted to keep it on the feet? What was the significant strike count for the second round again? ...Yeah.

He gave up his back to get out of the fight after the momentum turned.

Why is Hermes in prison?

370px-Pedowest_EDIT.jpg

Cool story bro, so tell me again how all these top Australian UFC fighters would handle the same situation....... Oh wait.

Well for a start they don't try to deflect like a little bitch...

The 'McTapper' brigade are so blown away by Conor's abilities that him doing what 99% of MMA fighters would have done shocked them. He's so amazing that a routine tap is seen as this cosmic event of enormous magnitude. It's like watching Ronaldo and Messi blasting a shot wide, if you find them mythical Gods in the way the haters find Conor you shout 'he missed, he actually missed!'

If they genuinely thought Conor was shit then him tapping wouldn't be seen as anything out of the ordinary, it's because of their deep but repressed respect for his talents that every single day it hits them like that Messi miss 'holy shit someone so awesome actually tapped!'

Then why did the striker choose to panic wrestle? Surely if he was winning the standup he would have wanted to keep it on the feet? What was the significant strike count for the second round again? ...Yeah.
Because he was fucked had no more to give. If Conor lands 40 punches but Diaz rocks him with just one punch them submits him , he's then dominated the stand up because the striker went for a takedown? Just no. Conor landed more as well :s.

A) You know nothing about BJJ, and B) Use your real account like man.

I know someone who isn't surprised about that

motherfuckers

The sherdog logic displayed here

"got caught"

"it was an armbar not a choke"

"hermes will sub conor after he is released from prison"

"he gave his back after momentum turned on him"

A tap is a tap is a tap

I don't think Conor tapped quick, but you are a complete and utter moron if you think there isn't a difference between an armbar and a choke when it comes to tapping.

Back