Nate Tapped too and just as quickly

Are you going to answer the question or do what most aussies do, just talk a good fight.

No, yet again I am going to insinuate that you are an idiot for having nothing to say about my actual post and resorting to a lame ad hominem attack against my country instead.

its ok people who trash conor for tapping have literally never trained a day in their life

I've trashed him, I'm also a BJJ blue belt, but hell, you don't have to be a white belt to know that Conor did fuck all to defend that RNC. I don't even blame him, he quit before that imo.

No one gives a shit about how fast Conor tapped

All we care is that he got his ass handed to him and it made all the hero-worshipping betas with homoerotic fantasies about a tiny ginger Irishman, who have been plaguing the forums for the last 1.5 years, cry... and their tears are delicious

I think Conor losing was hilarious but for his fans not him. If you are going to be brash and cocky and talking about being a lion amongst gazelles then you gotta expect some blow back when things don't pan out. As for the fans let's see how Conor's career pans out over the next 3-5 years before we start with the whole GOAT thing, still waiting on a title defence...

He's a very exciting striker that I like to watch but his ground game is a clear weakness, even Silva with bad wrestling had a good sub game. Most one dimensional champ in quite a while?

No one gives a shit about how fast Conor tapped

All we care is that he got his ass handed to him and it made all the hero-worshipping betas with homoerotic fantasies about a tiny ginger Irishman who have been plaguing the forums for the last 1.5 years cry... and their tears are delicious

Well this obviously but people take great delight in watching people who talk mad shit and insult their opponents like Ronda and Conor get their asses handed to them.

Edit: autocorrect can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

These gremlins were waiting for the minute Conor lost, confidence is frowned upon it seems.

Even if he loses to Nate whos a G and straight up killer, what Conors done is mad/brilliant and he's going to have years of crazy fights to come.

A cconfident man doesn't have to lie about his earnings, status and fame constantly, thats what an extremely insecure man does

A cconfident man doesn't have to lie about his earnings, status and fame constantly, thats what an extremely insecure man does

Or someone who's promoting himself very successfully. Making the most of any MMA fighter because of it.

It's got him where he is though! He exaggerates truths like any true heel does, its a persona that he plays and everyone eats it up.

I'm not trying to convince you to like him, just get a grip and take life a little less serious. BANTER

https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7TKuyVh321cOOiL6

to hermes .And alot of mma fighters tap too. Why is one being scrutinized while the others arent .

Look WhatNOW, you are probably another Conor fan with a new account because you will be raped with the actual one after 202. But let me explain you: the gif you posted (at elast do that right so I don't have to click to see it) was putting in danger Nate's arm, either he taps, either he doesn't fight in a long time. Also, they both know JJ, so they know what they are doing. In the case you are trying to argue about Conor, he didn't tap as fast as Sage but also didn't go to sleep as Holly. It's a fighter's choice and I won't be the one judging it, but..... for such a bad motherfucker as he plays to be, I would have gone to sleep in order to don't call me as his after party club.

I don't think many people judge Conor's choice on tapping, because, as I told you, we are not entitled to do it, people just joke about it and then butthurts like you need to create an account to be the WK of another guy.

Peace, TS

No don't post that, it will cause a ripple in the whole space-time continuum of a Nate Diaz nuthugger's mind. :eek: This will shatter everything they know! There will be madness across the steets. Zombies shouting out "STOCKTON MOTHAFUCKA WUT?" whilst slapping anyone that moves. :confused:

I will destroy your profile with pictures as:
0ecc1a4f49be91db166c09dfb97b4b9f.jpg

That was a pretty quick tap..............

Then why did the striker choose to panic wrestle? Surely if he was winning the standup he would have wanted to keep it on the feet? What was the significant strike count for the second round again? ...Yeah.

Because they contradict each other all the time.
In one of the last interviews Kavajoke said they weren't even training seriously for that fight, that is why Conor lost

No, yet again I am going to insinuate that you are an idiot for having nothing to say about my actual post and resorting to a lame ad hominem attack against my country instead.
On the contrary, if your going to mock a fighter youd be well advised to hide where your from, like I said, Ozzies are mouthpieces with no pedigree in actual fighting pedigree that can only talk a good fight and that event you held for the Rousey fight was like a morgue, the majority didnt even know what was going on, its was embarassing. The facts are the facts.

It's got him where he is though! He exaggerates truths like any true heel does, its a persona that he plays and everyone eats it up.

I'm not trying to convince you to like him, just get a grip and take life a little less serious. BANTER

If he acts like a twat for money then he's a sellout. He still acted like a twat, the responsibility is on him, noone else, and the fact he did it for money isnt an excuse, it just makes him a whore.

Wonder how his family feel about him saying he changed his opponents bum lives? Cos he changed his mum and dads bum lives too. He changed dees bum life.

Lol what a piece of garbage

If he acts like a twat for money then he's a sellout. He still acted like a twat, the responsibility is on him, noone else, and the fact he did it for money isnt an excuse, it just makes him a whore.

Wonder how his family feel about him saying he changed his opponents bum lives? Cos he changed his mum and dads bum lives too. He changed dees bum life.

Lol what a piece of garbage
Lol is this a serious post?

Back