Nate Tapped too and just as quickly

So, based on your opinion, my geographical location has some special effect on my ability to comment on a topic?

Resorting to add hominem attacks without even responding to a single point I made is the resort of an imbecile. "..with no pedigree in actual fighting pedigree" ...enough said.

Given MMA wouldn't be in the top 50 sports in this country and we have a total population of less than some states in America are you surprised?

Given MMA was just legalised in Victoria and most of the sport crazy people that turned up had probably never seen MMA before, I would not be surprised at all. Now the first Australian UFC card in Sydney... now that was fun.

OK so rambling but the short version is, stick to the topic at hand and skip the off topic attacks if you don't want to look like an idiot in future buddy.

Edit: sue me... I'm drunk.
Didnt read, get back to me when you have at least 1 top ten fighter in any division male or female until then stick to the cricket, Australians have no fight pedigree whatsoever thats all you need to know.

Because mcnugget is a striker, that talked mad shit before the fight, got beat in the stand up and then was tapped in quick time after panic wrestling... all from a fighter that had 10 days notice when Conor had a full camp.

That is pretty hilarious.
Much hate from this one. Makes one wonder why the hate. inner issues i think

People feel sorry for the Diaz bros because they're mentally challenged and have a speech impediment.

https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7TKuyVh321cOOiL6

to hermes .And alot of mma fighters tap too. Why is one being scrutinized while the others arent .
You're so dumb, you don't even know how to gif

i'm going to repost it for you, b/c i feel bad picking on a retard this early in the morning, i need 2 cups of coffee b4 i don't give a fuck.
3o7TKuyVh321cOOiL6.gif

Nate tapped quick, and early too
Early too
Early too
Nate tapped quick, and early too
But not to Conor

Hermes Franca is lucky he is hung, had he been smaller he would have been able to penetrate and got a lot more than an "attempted sexual penetration" charge.

giphy.gif

These gremlins were waiting for the minute Conor lost, confidence is frowned upon it seems.

Even if he loses to Nate whos a G and straight up killer, what Conors done is mad/brilliant and he's going to have years of crazy fights to come.

and so long as his opponent is smaller than he is, he might even win a few of them.

Is there a reason why a 6-1 Nate Diaz from 10 years ago is being compared to the current FW champ from 3 months ago?

Well, I guess Current Conor and 21 year old Nate are equally skilled is the point. If so, I can agree with that.

Nate's been tapped a lot quicker than that, doesn't mean shit.

No one with any credibility calls out tapping in and of itself. When you're caught, you're caught.

Yeah, like 10 years ago. But quick taps don't even bother me. People making big deal out of nothing.

Look you know soon as Conor lost the fans were gonna be relentless. To me he got off light. He didnt have to eat it like Ronda,so its all good. Mctappytap,pshh he can just brush that off.

Back