Nate Diaz's boxing coach Ricky Funez: Nate is almost 200 pounds.

Some fat? he is carrying a lot of fat. All im saying that he is not a Natural WW, if he comes in fat to the fight is because he wants size advantage against the manlet.....

McGregor FIGHTS manlets........get it right.

I'd say 185-190 max but still a hell of a lot bigger than Conor. Mother fucker ate 3 breakfasts and couldn't even break 169

Misleading.

Remember that around the time of UFC 189, McGregor was walking at around 170 already. He had BEEN 170ish during his FW run.

method=get&rs=70&q=75&x=53&y=176&w=376&h=200&ro=0&s=richard-perez-nate-diaz.jpg

Say what?

Thats fat not muscle. Nate is not in that MJ fight shape though. Fight is three weeks out, and last week is fight promo week.

I can't stand Conor.
I actually train people.

I worked UFC 200/Expo.

I know Nate and have been around him many times over the years.

He has added significant muscle mass.

What is your life experience with Nate or any of these subjects?
I seen his body, I see no significant muscle mass at all.

Anybody with eyes would see no significant muscle mass gains

LMFAO google it myself. I have, I have googled it and not once has Nate Diaz claimed he was 180lbs when he fought conor.....All i see is other people claiming they know the weight.

You are lying, You did not pay attn because Nate Diaz never told us how much he weighted...It was simply hear-say, or Forum members making shit up.

Dude he has a shit ton of Fat...The dude is not close to being a WW at all.

you seem care too much about Nate's body

Are you comparing to Cabo Diaz, the guy who didn't workout and was drinking tequila in cabo? LMFAO.

Have you people ever gone to the gym ever? Nate Diaz has a shit ton of fat...He can easily lose all that fat and go to 165-170lbs then cut water weight to make 155.

Show me evidence that Cabo Diaz was 180lbs....That has never been confirmed and it's misinformation by Conor Fans....Cabo Diaz was 175lbs @ best, im sure he was @ the 170 mark tbh, he cut to 169lbs if I remember correctly.
athlete goes to the beach and drinks alcohol = no longer an athlete?

that shit was so overblown

athlete goes to the beach and drinks alcohol = no longer an athlete?

that shit was so overblown
Dude he was out of shape as fuck, anybody with eyes can see that. The man was on a vacation. Hadn't fought in a while.

Dude he was out of shape as fuck, anybody with eyes can see that. The man was on a vacation. Hadn't fought in a while.
I saw the fight. sure he was a bit soft but he still performed at a hard pace for 2 rounds.

overblown like I said.

lol 200.. more like 350.

Are you comparing to Cabo Diaz, the guy who didn't workout and was drinking tequila in cabo? LMFAO.

Have you people ever gone to the gym ever? Nate Diaz has a shit ton of fat...He can easily lose all that fat and go to 165-170lbs then cut water weight to make 155.

Show me evidence that Cabo Diaz was 180lbs....That has never been confirmed and it's misinformation by Conor Fans....Cabo Diaz was 175lbs @ best, im sure he was @ the 170 mark tbh, he cut to 169lbs if I remember correctly.
" didn't workout" bullshit

Back