Nate Diaz's boxing coach Ricky Funez: Nate is almost 200 pounds.

Where does it say he's almost 200lbs?

giphy.gif

He did exaggerate a bit I believe but we kinda speculated from recent pics in the low 190s lbs.

The guy pulled the 200lbs out of his ass.

I guarantee you that 200lbs is purely fat...Anybody with eyes can see that.

Nate doesn't even have much muscle, he doesn't even look like a powerlifter with a layer of fat on top of his muscle.

No doubt in my mind Nate Diaz is a LW....Dude isn't built for WW @ all.

The guy pulled the 200lbs out of his ass.

I guarantee you that 200lbs is purely fat...Anybody with eyes can see that.

Nate doesn't even have much muscle, he doesn't even look like a powerlifter with a layer of fat on top of his muscle.

No doubt in my mind Nate Diaz is a LW....Dude isn't built for WW @ all.

He is bigger then before.. this time his closer to a proper WW if last time he was a fater LW off season in the low 180's his now more in shape and bigger so yea.

He's gonna fuck Conor up so bad lol

He is bigger then before.. this time his closer to a proper WW if last time he was a fater LW off season in the low 180's his now more in shape and bigger so yea.
Are you comparing to Cabo Diaz, the guy who didn't workout and was drinking tequila in cabo? LMFAO.

Have you people ever gone to the gym ever? Nate Diaz has a shit ton of fat...He can easily lose all that fat and go to 165-170lbs then cut water weight to make 155.

Show me evidence that Cabo Diaz was 180lbs....That has never been confirmed and it's misinformation by Conor Fans....Cabo Diaz was 175lbs @ best, im sure he was @ the 170 mark tbh, he cut to 169lbs if I remember correctly.

200 lbs + shredded = call Dolce immediately.

Are you comparing to Cabo Diaz, the guy who didn't workout and was drinking tequila in cabo? LMFAO.

Have you people ever gone to the gym ever? Nate Diaz has a shit ton of fat...He can easily lose all that fat and go to 165-170lbs then cut water weight to make 155.

Show me evidence that Cabo Diaz was 180lbs....That has never been confirmed and it's misinformation by Conor Fans....Cabo Diaz was 175lbs @ best, im sure he was @ the 170 mark tbh, he cut to 169lbs if I remember correctly.

Show you evidence ? google it yourself.. you will find something.. you sound way to aggressive for my liking.. I payed attention when they had the fight and he cut weight he was in the low 180's and Conor around 176-177 (he also cut weight... WHAT ?! yea)

No shit I'm comparing him to his last outing vs the same guy at the same weight limit mark.

Me and a friend took a pic with Nate at the MGM 200 weekend. I'm 5'11 170 and my friend was a bit shorter but 185. Nate is taller than both of us and looked unexpectedly big. No way he's just 180lbs right now...even if he is carrying some fat.

Show you evidence ? google it yourself.. you will find something.. you sound way to aggressive for my liking.. I payed attention when they had the fight and he cut weight he was in the low 180's and Conor around 176-177 (he also cut weight... WHAT ?! yea)

No shit I'm comparing him to his last outing vs the same guy at the same weight limit mark.
LMFAO google it myself. I have, I have googled it and not once has Nate Diaz claimed he was 180lbs when he fought conor.....All i see is other people claiming they know the weight.

You are lying, You did not pay attn because Nate Diaz never told us how much he weighted...It was simply hear-say, or Forum members making shit up.

Dude he has a shit ton of Fat...The dude is not close to being a WW at all.

Back