Nate Diaz's boxing coach Ricky Funez: Nate is almost 200 pounds.

He's not 200, that guy was just saying shit. I would guess he is around 180. He does look more solid than he has in the past though, looks good to me

Where does it say he's almost 200lbs?

giphy.gif
I guess you didn't watch the video long enough, or at all. He definitely said that Nate was almost 200 pounds.

Nate will come in a solid WW size for this one it looks like. He's gonna have size in this fight, Im guessing that Nate will come in at 185 while Conor 170 max.

Dude is 6 foot tall, totally believable he is 200 now.

Look at him next to Dana who is 220 lbs.

Nate used to be pretty small, but I promise you he is big as hell now. He has put on significant muscle mass.
Fat is muscle now? WTF.....You people need to go to the gym.

The Conor fans misinformation is amazing, already making the excuses.

Nate's own teammates said he cut from over 180 (Giblert Melendez), and Diaz has admitted to walking at over 185 before.

You're underestimating.

Walking fat....Any link to any of those comments and was it specifically for the Conor fight?

Here's the facts....Right now Nate is carrying a shitload of fat.

In the first fight, he cut to 169lbs...didn't look dehydrated at all, which means he was basically 170lbs the whole time....Also the fact that Nate Diaz was willing to fight Conor @ 155lbs...He said it was possible but the UFC didnt take the first offer so he was like fuck that, the 2nd time UFC decided to make the fight.

There is no evidence that Nate was 180+ lbs when he fought conor....again it was mostly fat so it hinders a fighter drinking tequila in Cabo

You come off as an ass in your posts, but yeah, Diaz was a lil higher than 175 the first time around. That's just straight lies on your part lol.
There is zero evidence where this have been said...The only people sputting this is Conor apologist.

Nate's own teammates said he cut from over 180 (Giblert Melendez), and Diaz has admitted to walking at over 185 before.

You're underestimating.
Yes because he wasn't in fight shape, he cut from 180 because he was at his walk around weight. Not in camp/fight shape where he would cut from about 170.

Wait, all the shertards claim conor is the same size as nate. ahaha.

Well... all the shertards are stupid so there it goes..

You have to be ultra-super stupid to think Nate and Conor belong to the same weight class.

Nate is a natural FW. (according to Sherdog)

Lol at all the noobs that forgot how terrible Nate's stint at 170 was! Conor's 170 attempts will be even worse though...

Well... all the shertards are stupid so there it goes..

You have to be ultra-super stupid to think Nate and Conor belong to the same weight class.

Nate is a natural FW. (according to Sherdog)
Lol, he was one fucking terrible WW though, don't you remember?

Fat is muscle now? WTF.....You people need to go to the gym.

The Conor fans misinformation is amazing, already making the excuses.

I can't stand Conor.
I actually train people.

I worked UFC 200/Expo.

I know Nate and have been around him many times over the years.

He has added significant muscle mass.

What is your life experience with Nate or any of these subjects?

I'd say 185-190 max but still a hell of a lot bigger than Conor. Mother fucker ate 3 breakfasts and couldn't even break 169

Back