Nate Diaz's boxing coach Ricky Funez: Nate is almost 200 pounds.

I think more high 180 or low 190, 200 seems unresonable.

I saw the fight. sure he was a bit soft but he still performed at a hard pace for 2 rounds.

overblown like I said.
I think it's a testament to how crappy Conor McGregor is tbh....10 days training hurts a lot...Nate Diaz knows this, he knew he needed the first round to warm up.

I think it's a testament to how crappy Conor McGregor is tbh....10 days training hurts a lot...Nate Diaz knows this, he knew he needed the first round to warm up.
for getting it wrong in one short notice fight? EDIT: replacement opponent I mean

come on

diaz fantards\conor haters are hypocrites now they like fighters ducking their proper weight class to fight smaller fighters lolol

Dude he was out of shape as fuck, anybody with eyes can see that. The man was on a vacation. Hadn't fought in a while.
He works out year round son. He had just fought a couple months before. Yeah he was on vacation but Nate wasn't terribly out of shape.

He works out year round son. He had just fought a couple months before. Yeah he was on vacation but Nate wasn't terribly out of shape.

A couple of months is a long time.....Workout occasionally is different from being top shape.

He was in bad shape compared to his usual self.

Nate has fought at WW, if i were him, i would bulk up, dehydrate, get my weight back, clinch Conor straight away, take him down, pound him and finish the fight just like the first one but this time much faster, in round 1.

Nate has fought at WW, if i were him, i would bulk up, dehydrate, get my weight back, clinch Conor straight away, take him down, pound him and finish the fight just like the first one but this time much faster, in round 1.
sounds like panic wrestling

you wish goofball

lol, we'll see. Nate took Conor's huge left hand multiple times without training. Think about Diaz in shape and actually able to take even more damage. The only way Conor 'wins' is if he kicks Nate's leg instead of actually throwing down. Conor can't beat Nate in a real fight.

Now if he wants to out point Nate and kick his leg, that's possible. Otherwise, Conor can't beat Nate.

Well then he's juiced to the gills. He didn't put on 10 lbs of muscle in 3 months you goober.

seh6p.gif

Yeah so what? Eddie Alvarez was 181 in camp ~month prior his title fight, all ripped no bloat

I may get some heat but a skinny guy getting so big sounds really weird to me even more if I remember the exact same guy affirming that "everyone is/was on steroids"

Back