Nate Diaz's boxing coach Ricky Funez: Nate is almost 200 pounds.

Says the person that says Nate hasn't gained any significant muscle mass.
He hasn't, it's mostly fat.

diaz10.jpg

This is how he will look if he cut down the fat.

Me and a friend took a pic with Nate at the MGM 200 weekend. I'm 5'11 170 and my friend was a bit shorter but 185. Nate is taller than both of us and looked unexpectedly big. No way he's just 180lbs right now...even if he is carrying some fat.
Yet you didnt post said photo?

Oh shit me dead..
Got huge and why not..
Cut and relax..
Must be hard for cloner to see this...
Those fighting boys got fucked up minds..

The guy pulled the 200lbs out of his ass.

I guarantee you that 200lbs is purely fat...Anybody with eyes can see that.

Nate doesn't even have much muscle, he doesn't even look like a powerlifter with a layer of fat on top of his muscle.

No doubt in my mind Nate Diaz is a LW....Dude isn't built for WW @ all.

that is what you look like when you are in shape but not on steroids, a rare sight for a ufc fighter.

that is what you look like when you are in shape but not on steroids, a rare sight for a ufc fighter.

That is not how you look like when you are in shape fighting at ur weight class.....Nate doesn't belong in WW, he has too much fat.

That is not how you look like when you are in shape fighting at ur weight class.....Nate doesn't belong in WW, he has too much fat.

Nate said himself he's a lightweight. Conors the reason they're at WW.

Lol just the eye test alone indicates he isnt close to 200. Maybe mid 180's.

Diaz is lanky and is 6". I know dudes in my gym that are 6"2 to 6"3 that have similar body type to him and weigh 175 to 185 lbs.

I never said it was panic wrestling :) just think it's funny all this talk of the 209 blood and guts warrior taking it to the ground for the whole fight, when that's exactly what Alvarez promises to do to Diaz to make him his bitch, and I believe he would, on both counts.

It´s mma. If you wrestle are not a warrior?

You have to explore your oponnents weakness. Why exchange punches with Conor if you are bigger than him and can carry much more weight inside the octagon? Conor has weak wrestling and BJJ and weak cardio. If you are stronger just wrestle him, look what 2 week camp mini mendes did to him, ragdooled Conor.

But we all know Nate is a pot head he is coming to trade punches.

Probably 190 at best. In no way i believe Nate can cut 45 lbs (200 to 155) while still looking ok in LW.
McGregor cut only 25 lbs (170 to 145) for FW and he looks like shits.

McGregor_before_and_after.0.jpg

Probably 190 at best. In no way i believe Nate can cut 45 lbs (200 to 155) while still looking ok in LW.
McGregor cut only 25 lbs (170 to 145) for FW and he looks like shits.

McGregor_before_and_after.0.jpg
it's pretty disgusting when you see that ... but awesome FW becomes above average LW

I think he prefers awesome to above average

it's pretty disgusting when you see that ... but awesome FW becomes above average LW

I think he prefers awesome to above average

Everybody like to be awesome :D !!!
Anyways, tbh i think Lightweight could be the best weight for him to compete. His walking is around 170 lbs.
145 is unheathy for him while 170 is too big for him (most Welterweight fighters are 190-200 in walking weight).
As for Nate, i don't think he's 200 tho, maybe 190 lbs at best. Even then, he's still a bigger man than McGregor that's for sure.

At least McG's excuses are already lined up " I loooost to the hyuugher man " !!

Nate is a natural wonder. How can someone with his posture have such a good cardio? You expect him doing a lot of running (people say he is doing triatlons) and if you do serious running its realy hard to have so much fat.

At least McG's excuses are already lined up " I loooost to the hyuugher man " !!
Nate is a natural wonder. How can someone with his posture have such a good cardio? You expect him doing a lot of running (people say he is doing triatlons) and if you do serious running its realy hard to have so much fat.
yeah like the Nate excuses aren't being lined up too eh......

Back