Nate Diaz is mad again...

Needs to stop being a whiny ass bitch and fight, if not ,stop acting like you are. I'm a Diaz fan but they are getting annoying

He shows up late to the presser. Leaves Early then cries about BS? id say he is punch drunk but i know its more uneducated. Stupid gangsta tough guy who just doesnt quite get it. He has so much potential but he would be losing more if he was fighting more.

Diaz being himself has made him a lot of money. Why stop?

Not having to run around being fake and still getting paid is the ultimate Job. It's better than being the boss.

Nate wins one fight against Conor and ever since he's been regarded as some glorious superstar. Ufc fans fucking kill buying into the hype and Poirier will embarrass Diaz if he ever stops being so dramatic.
Really? Maybe, but it seems unlikely. Poirier is a boxer, that's what Nates good at.

Pathetic Conor haters don't understand that
Style's make fights, Conor avenged a tough stylistic matchup
Conor's accomplishments>Anything Nate has, or ever will accomplish
Yet Connor tapped to can BARELY beat a gatekeeper

1st off, Diaz isn't mad again. He's always mad.

2nd, dude wants to get special treatment off of one big fight. He only wants Conor because it's a big payday. He knows he'll get wrecked by the top 4. So why risk a big payday?

Lol at any idiot thinking Nate is doing anything even one level deep here, or ever.

Y’all
Well said. Followers of the Diaz culture stoned out illiterate twitter garbage are like cro magnon doped out couch dwellers peering through a haze of pot smoke lol.

Maybe Danny Cormier can show Nate how to act like a man....
BEEcNgm.gif

Hahahahahaha
DC is living in your head rent free. Bringing up ol' Louisiana Dan in threads which have nothing to do with him.

Translation: I need more money for another fight I don't deserve...

DC is living in your head rent free. Bringing up ol' Louisiana Dan in threads which have nothing to do with him.
Don’t know who Louisiana Dan is....but any opportunity to insult your crybaby-hero is something I can’t pass up.

SkeletalJampackedFossa.gif

Don't take a fight if it don't pay right! <Moves>

Don’t know who Louisiana Dan is....but any opportunity to insult your crybaby-hero is something I can’t pass up.

SkeletalJampackedFossa.gif
Yeah, I can see that. You do bring him up a lot.

He walked away at the press conference because he was jealous of Conor coming back when he wanted people to be hyped about him returning. But him being angry and not wanting to fight in newyork is a mystery, only nate knows. Probably thought he was going to get on the same card as khabib vs Conor? Maybe he doesn’t like the fact that him and Conor r fighting in such a close date together and is worried/salty that people won’t rly give a shit about him and (the fans/media) will only pay attention to Conor ?

I'm getting sick of this bum. Before Conor made him a somebody he was a mid carder, and instead of being grateful hes acting like the biggest diva bitch ever. I hope Dustin Ko's him into retirement.

Nate is the man.

Only McGrugrr fanboys gets all sensitive and butthurt

The Diaz bros have become a couple DNBs.

Back