Nate Diaz is mad again...

He's clearly holding out to get paid the most amount of money.

Fighters can't win here. They get called idiots if they roll over for the UFC and don't negotiate the best possible deal, and they called assholes for trying to play hardball.

or retired when he over 2 years.i bet nate pulls out.

3-4 last 5.5 years so he thinks he deserves special treatment.

mcgregor-592620768.jpg
conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-ufc-1962.jpg
diaz-701x458.jpg
nate-diaz-knockdown-tactic.jpg
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
ufc202-nate-diaz-vs-connor-mcgregor.jpg
Connor nutlickers don't understand that:
Making Connor tap on 10 day camp > Narrow majority decision

Nate is becoming so much of a diva, he's changing his name to Miriah Carey tomorrow morning.

Fucking bitch just needs to shut up and fight.

Conor gets pampered by the ufc like a lil baby. Nate Diaz has to earn everything he gets in the ufc.

Facts
Some other facts: Conor brings a shitload of money to the ufc therefor he obviously gets special treatment. Is that really that shocking ?

Dude seriously, other than Mexican Americans , who really is still interested in Nick and Nate Divas?

I'm totally fine with him leaving the UFC and never returning.

Connor nutlickers don't understand that:
Making Connor tap on 10 day camp > Narrow majority decision
Pathetic Conor haters don't understand that
Style's make fights, Conor avenged a tough stylistic matchup
Conor's accomplishments>Anything Nate has, or ever will accomplish

Last edited:
Diaz bros aren't getting any younger. Need to fight more before they retire.

In before people bash nate for not fighting while wantibg to see him fight, , looks like you guys are the divas, I know natw is your favorite fighter but he can do what he wants, hes a grown ass man

And as a grown ass man he chooses to be a crybaby on Twitter.

Typical "gangster" behavior. Always acting hard, but really he's just a drama queen who always needs his posse with him. Codependent ass.

I love watching him fight though. If he ever does.

I almost wish Conor beat Nate in the first fight so we wouldn't have to hear his bitching and whining. Neither Nate or Nick are relevant or have been in quite some time.....legends in their own smoke filled minds

Back