Media Nate Diaz takes jab at PFL, Jake Paul, and Ngannou

Is Francis Ngannou back tracking to the minor leagues by going to the PFL?

• Total voters
Nate is almost 40 years old, use your head. He is way past his fighting prime, just cashing pay checks doing celebrity boxing. Yapping is just marketing, thats how it works.

For the uninitiated, this tweet is just trolling for marketing.

He is both friendly with Francis (who attended his boxing match and took photos with Nate) and saying something controversial for views, like this thread is offering for it.

Cashing paychecks? He would make a sh*t ton of money fighting Jake in PFL. Paul has already proved to be a draw, annd seeing him transition to MMA would be huge. After that abysmal showing in boxing, and almost getting sparked out by Paul, who the f*ck wants to watch him box again? He looked terrible. Of course he is trying to market himself, but he won’t take that fight, he knows better.

PFL may be small in comparison to the UFC but I am rooting for it because the matchmaking / points system makes more sense than UFC's popularity-based idiocy.

Nate Diaz spitting some truth once again. Nate Diaz takes a funny dig at P(ussy)FL, Jake Paul..... and Francis Ngannou who backtracked from the UFC to PFL lol.

Sounds and looks fake.

PFL may be small in comparison to the UFC but I am rooting for it because the matchmaking / points system makes more sense than UFC's popularity-based idiocy.
lol you’re an idiot if you think PFL will turn its back on a fight that will get the attention of the casuals to appease its “matchmaking/ points system”

Would Nate Diaz be able to win the WW title if he was in the PFL? I highly doubt it

I worked for the PFL for 3 years. It's 20% fight promotion and 80% something else.

The people that run it aren't fight fans and know nothing about the sport. It was a strange experience.

Would Nate Diaz be able to win the WW title if he was in the PFL? I highly doubt it
Hell nah, he wouldn't win the LW title much less the ww title. Even in his prime he wouldn't have won either.

What? He’s afraid sherdoggers will make fun of him for losing to Paul? Nate doesn’t give a shit.
Then why is he turning down 10 million to fight Jake and spinning the narrative? I'll tell you why, he doesn't want to get embarrassed again by a YouTuber.

He’s a pro boxer already, but people who want to dismiss him keeps calling him a YouTuber who boxes.

He’s a youtuber who is also a pro boxer with the skills he’s shown. Not great or elite but certainly good.

This here is the thing. A lotta sherdoggers simply can't fathom that you can be a "youtuber" and do shit besides of that.

It's like they have this weird thing, that if you're "a youtuber", that's what you are.

Nate is nothing more than a walking and talking punching bag at this point. His "performance" against jake paul was embarrassing.

lol you’re an idiot if you think PFL will turn its back on a fight that will get the attention of the casuals to appease its “matchmaking/ points system”
Never said that.

Nate knows that there's a money fight waiting for him in the UFC, against Conor.

Conor hasn't been as vocal about wanting to fight anyone as much as wanting to fight Nate Diaz.

Keep up the relations. Get 5mil US or something in the future. Not a bad idea.

Back