Media Nate Diaz takes jab at PFL, Jake Paul, and Ngannou

Is Francis Ngannou back tracking to the minor leagues by going to the PFL?

• Total voters
Although tbf PFL is an absolutely awful product for the most part so I'll let it slide.

Nate is ducking Jake Paul in a MMA fight lets be real here these “shots” are just excuses

Do you really believe that? It'd be a easy pay day for a lot of money. He'd rather take harder fights in the UFC for less money because why? To dodge jake paul?

Kind of a loaded way to phrase the poll tbh Sherbro.

I mean...

(1) Ngannou went from UFC to PFL. Fact.

Only question that remains is whether or not PFL is minor league or major league.
For that... we need a definition on what is minor league vs major league. I included that definition in the poll by indicating it is the level of competition that separates minor from major.

Do you really believe that? It'd be a easy pay day for a lot of money. He'd rather take harder fights in the UFC for less money because why? To dodge jake paul?

If he believes it was an easy fight where he could make a ton of money he would take that fight in a heartbeat. He isn’t because there’s some doubt there I mean he already lost to him in boxing is it so unrealistic to believe Jake Paul could beat him in MMA? Nate knows his reputation would be cooked if he lost to JP in MMA

I lost my respect for Nate after his boxing match with Paul. He got rocked early on and looked terrible. Dude talked so much sh*t about how he has been sparring pros since he was a kid, and looked like a sloppy amateur in that boxing match. I don’t think it has to do with fighting in PFL, I think it has to do with the fact the Jake could potentially turn his lights off. Paul does have some decent wrestling experience and Diaz doesn’t have great take-downs. Nate would be risking his entire MMA legacy by fighting Jake, and I just don’t see him as willing to take that risk.

Last edited:
If he believes it was an easy fight where he could make a ton of money he would take that fight in a heartbeat. He isn’t because there’s some doubt there I mean he already lost to him in boxing is it so unrealistic to believe Jake Paul could hear him in MMA? Nate k owes his reputation would be cooked if he lost to JP in MMA

Nate has fought way tougher competition and lost. Why would he be afraid of Jake Paul? The guy has been fighting killers in the UFC for a decade.

I lost my respect for Nate after his boxing match with Paul. He got rocked early on and looked terrible. Dude talked so much sh*t about he has been sparring pros since he was a kid, and looked like a sloppy amateur in that boxing match. I don’t think it has to be with fighting in PFL, I think it has to do with the fact the Jake could potentially turn his lights off. Paul does have some decent wrestling experience and Diaz doesn’t have great take-downs. Nate would be risking his entire MMA legacy by fighting Jake, and I just don’t see him as willing to take that risk.

Nate doesn't strike me as the type of guy who cares too much about legacy.

Back