Media Nate Diaz takes jab at PFL, Jake Paul, and Ngannou

Is Francis Ngannou back tracking to the minor leagues by going to the PFL?

• Total voters
Smart dude, doesn't want to burn bridges with the UFC
He lost to Jake Paul. The bridge has been nuked, then the ashes burnt until they evaporated. There's a greater chance Francis resigns with the UFC (even though that is nearly 0%) compared to Nate.

1)
Considering so many on this thread believes he’s ducking Jake Paul, he should take the fight. Yeah, he’ll have to answer for Jake’s power; but he’ll have a major advantage if it goes to the mat.

but I could see mate have difficulty getting it there. Jake’s a strong guy, and he was an all state wrestler once upon a time. And bate doesn’t have the best Td’s. His subs normally come from guys trying to take him down. Considering Jake beat him in boxing already, I could definitely see Jake winning that fight.

Fight real fighters? Maybe you shouldn't have boxed a youtuber and embarrassed yourself then. Nate the gangsta wannabe Diaz.

Nate Diaz spitting some truth once again. Nate Diaz takes a funny dig at P(ussy)FL, Jake Paul..... and Francis Ngannou who backtracked from the UFC to PFL lol.

“I’d rather fight real fighter,” after losing to a YouTube influencer.

OMG the irony..

"I'd rather fight real fighters" when your last fight was a loss to Jake Paul..

Ngannou just best the HW champ and u just got your ass handed to you by an unranked youtuber.. clown shit out here..

but I could see mate have difficulty getting it there. Jake’s a strong guy, and he was an all state wrestler once upon a time. And bate doesn’t have the best Td’s. His subs normally come from guys trying to take him down. Considering Jake beat him in boxing already, I could definitely see Jake winning that fight.
Yeah Jake is a nightmare stylistic matchup for Nate. A big strong guy with enough wrestling to keep it standing who he can’t overwhelm in the striking department.

It’s kind of funny though that of the 4 mma guys Jake has boxed he’s pushing for an mma match with the only one he’s likely to beat. Even at this stage I think Tyron and Askren smash him on the mat, and although Silva is pushing 50 if you add kicks and knees in the clinch he has a good chance of shutting Paul’s lights off.

Nate has fought way tougher competition and lost. Why would he be afraid of Jake Paul? The guy has been fighting killers in the UFC for a decade.
Exactly, this is a 0-0 in MMA celebrity boxer, and he already lost to him there, imagine losing to him in MMA as well, it can happen, thats what he might be trying to avoid, giving Jake Paul the chance to embarrass him in his own sport.

I assume he wasn't offered enough? Nate is all about money fights, he doesn't care if it's against "real fighters".

Is Nate's post in response to something? On its own / without context, it's just incoherent.

I mean he refused the McGregor trilogy and fought Edwards instead, is he really just about money?
The fact he wanted Conor in the first place and wanted to box a Youtube...
Yes, yes he is. I remember when he was pissed at Cerrone for saying he would fight for free because Nate hates that kind of shit. Idk about the whole refusing the Conor Trilogy thing, I highly doubt he did.

The fact he wanted Conor in the first place and wanted to box a Youtube...
Yes, yes he is. I remember when he was pissed at Cerrone for saying he would fight for free because Nate hates that kind of shit. Idk about the whole refusing the Conor Trilogy thing, I highly doubt he did.

Remember when Diaz walked out of the presser because UFC talked about McGregor during his presser?

He was trying to get the UFC to put him in a fight against anyone but UFC was trying to hold out for the trilogy. He almost fought Edwards and Khamzat to end his contract.

Let that sink in, Edwards and Khamzat. Diaz is weird, he’s not about money fights. He legit wanted to fight Khamzat over McGregor.

I think he has Tony Ferguson syndrome, Diaz probably still believes he can be a world champion.

Remember when Diaz walked out of the presser because UFC talked about McGregor during his presser?

He was trying to get the UFC to put him in a fight against anyone but UFC was trying to hold out for the trilogy. He almost fought Edwards and Khamzat to end his contract.

Let that sink in, Edwards and Khamzat. Diaz is weird, he’s not about money fights. He legit wanted to fight Khamzat over McGregor.

Was the trilogy ever really on the table tho? Nate wanted it for a long time. Hell the last time they fought was 7 years ago... Also a Diaz brother walking out of an interview/press conference??? I'm shocked! Taking the Khamzat fight was crazy but yeah it was the last fight on his contract and imagine if he could have pulled it off... His stock would have been insanely high, I'm sure that's something he took into consideration.

Nate isn't afraid to lose to legit fighters, he's afraid to lose to a YouTuber in MMA, big difference.

But if Jake beats Nate, is Jake really just a youtuber in MMA?

The guy is loaded and probably trains as much as any UFC rostered fighter.

Was the trilogy ever really on the table tho? Nate wanted it for a long time. Hell the last time they fought was 7 years ago... Also a Diaz brother walking out of an interview/press conference??? I'm shocked!

Yeah, the Diaz brothers are weird. And are absolutely the type of people that would turn down a money fight over some petty shit.

Dana had said time and time again Nate is really hard to work with and demands weird shit.

Would it shock me that Nate thinks he can still be world champion and thinks fighting Paul in mma is beneath him?

Nope, he probably means it when he says Paul sucks in mma so he won’t fight him.

But if Jake beats Nate, is Jake really just a youtuber in MMA?

The guy is loaded and probably trains as much as any UFC rostered fighter.

He’s a pro boxer already, but people who want to dismiss him keeps calling him a YouTuber who boxes.

He’s a youtuber who is also a pro boxer with the skills he’s shown. Not great or elite but certainly good.

Translation:

I've got weed money for life playa, I'm high and lazy now.

Yeah, I know. But I don’t rate High School wrestling very high, Junior College, D2, and obviously D1 is a different ballgame imo. As far as I know Jake was a good HS wrestler but not a D1 prospect and it’s anyone’s guess if he has good MMA takedowns.

Back