Nate Diaz is mad again...

Getting tired of hearing him bitching.

He's clearly holding out to get paid the most amount of money.

Fighters can't win here. They get called idiots if they roll over for the UFC and don't negotiate the best possible deal, and they called assholes for trying to play hardball.

What a diva.

And people moan about Conor's inactivity smh.

At least Conor has been active although not in MMA, Nate Diaz has just been sitting on the sidelines, doing fuck all and wondering why he's not getting promoted. What are you doing Nate, give them something to promote. Conor did a dumb thing throwing the dolly, but shit, aside from the beef, it's something to stir up interest. What has Nate done? Smoke some weed?

And people moan about Conor's inactivity smh.

At least Conor has been active although not in MMA, Nate Diaz has just been sitting on the sidelines, doing fuck all and wondering why he's not getting promoted. What are you doing Nate, give them something to promote. Conor did a dumb thing throwing the dolly, but shit, aside from the beef, it's something to stir up interest. What has Nate done? Smoke some weed?
Conor is a business man, he's a smart guy, i bet that dolly situation was a calculated move to hype up the Khabib fight.

he does act like a woman scorned... so much drama nate...get over yourself and just leave and never come back

I feel for Dustin who’s going into camp, with all the expenses and personal sacrifices, not knowing 100% if the fight is happening or what the fuck Diaz is doing.

giphy.gif

Nate and Conor should only be scheduled to fight each other. They are perfect for one another.

Nate wins one fight against Conor and ever since he's been regarded as some glorious superstar. Ufc fans fucking kill buying into the hype and Poirier will embarrass Diaz if he ever stops being so dramatic.

Nate will KO Poirier

Conor is a business man, he's a smart guy, i bet that dolly situation was a calculated move to hype up the Khabib fight.

Oh definitely.. No I don’t think he meant to hurt anybody else that night. But that was calculated. He knew absolutely what he was doing.

I am fed up with the Diaz brother to be honest. Whiny retards. I like them when they're poor and angry, not wealthy and bitchy.

Back