Media Nate Diaz and Khabib exchange words on Twitter

nate could have staked claim to a title shot if he showed up and beat poirer

Before Khabib was THE guy, there was an offer for Khabib to fight Nate, and Nate refused point-blank.

I obviously love the guy, but STFU or don't STFU but fight someone meaningful.

When Khabib was ranked in the lower Top 10, but people knew he was the most formidable LW in the world.
There was no upside.

I bet Nate would fight him now, with so much more to gain.

Nate is a thug , so what he beat /emasculated Khabib in a real fight

This is a sport
??? guy just delete your entire account. Nate beating khabib in this life? fuck off u stupid cunt

I almost can’t fathom a worse matchup for Nate. Maybe GSP?

Khabib would beat Nate but at least he'd have some fucking clue as to what to do on ground.

I almost can’t fathom a worse matchup for Nate. Maybe GSP?
GSP would murk him badly but I'm not convinced that he can make LW. At LW I think that Gaethje might be the only worse match up for Nate than Khabib.

Legit Division 1 wrestler + ridiculously brutal leg kicks = one bad night for Nate.

Stockton Slap is strong.

WTF wrong wit chu son?

I was using the English definition

slapper - a vulgar or coarse woman, or one who has many casual sexual relationships.
slapper - a woman who has sex with a lot of men

But your one works too I guess.

Khabib didn’t do much of anything in this. Nick throws a drink right in his face and doesn’t do anything. At 2:45 Nate’s scrappin and on top of some dude then stands up to square up. There’s bad blood here and Nate’s jits could be a problem for Khabib

Nate trying to talk his way to a title shot because he can't fight his way there.
and he should be really careful what he asks for, with this one. he would get absolutely crushed.

Oh goody, another Diaz about to lose a decision by wrestle fucking and then their fans talk about some mythical "but in a street fight to the death they would win" crap.

Diaz would be a far tougher fight than Conor. At least Diaz doesn't immediately look panicked whenever he hits the ground. Khabib via meat grinder

Did you see Nate vs Rory? Guess not...

Back