Media Nate Diaz and Khabib exchange words on Twitter

Khabib would ragdoll Nate like a bear do to its prey. Tony next please!

Lol broke joke Nate, already ducked Khabib and confirmed by Dana White on twitter.

Trying turn turn fairy tales into a title shot with the GOAT.

GTFO scrub.

Is this when Nate got knocked out cold by Khabib's teammate?

Khabib with the Diaz bro

Dwzv-DKw-Ws-AAM4-HV.jpg

{<jordan}

Khabib would kill both brothers back to back.

its not gonna work for Nate, its a dumb move. He should have been talkin shit to Conor to hype up a third fight but talking shit to Khabib is random and wont get him a title shot
It just worked for Smith. I agree with your points but we are living in ridiculous times.

One of those few times where a fighters Entourage will take it there with the Diaz camp. Not a good look to get beat inside and outside the cage.

perhaps the lowest form of confirmation in Epistemology
Nate's manager himself admitted to declining the fight. Dana put it together. Khabib was on board but Nate wouldn't fight him because he wanted "additional conditions".

This is all teenage ramblings. They are making fools of themselves with this prebuscent girl talk. I much prefer the Robbie, Rory and Cowboys who walk through losses without flinching or looking back.

The three of them should shut up and get in the octagon.

Last edited:
Nate's manager himself admitted to declining the fight. Dana put it together. Khabib was on board but Nate wouldn't fight him because he wanted "additional conditions".

Well if it was confirmed elsewhere then fair enough, My point about Dana "confirming" anything still stands though.

Do you guys get Khabib's pubes stuck in your teeth when you deep throat him?

Back