Media Nate Diaz and Khabib exchange words on Twitter

Khabib was efficient as fuck but I honestly don’t find him scary. Or impressive. Idk there’s something about the fact it’s all hugging and holding.

Before I sound stupid hear me out as a drunk novice. It’s way more exciting and exhilarating for Connor to ....fight. And yes wrestling is part of it. But it’s safe. It’s what he knows. There’s no high intensity dynamics to it.

Connor as the coke fiend wants action. He wants to get knocked out, or whatever.

Khabib beat Connor in the sport. But I want khabib to fight Connor. I think they can do this. I think they can pull of a rematch. Khabib is definitely a noodle head but I think Connor has gotten the message though to him that it’s sports and money and competition.

Khabib stood in front of Connor for 5 minutes...

There's a reason why Nate has that many losses.

The reason is because hes been consistently fighting top 10 fighters since he was 23 years old

Khabib was fighting scrubs and missing weight when he was that age

The reason is because hes been consistently fighting top 10 fighters since he was 23 years old

Khabib was fighting scrubs and missing weight when he was that age
Stop it Nate is overrated as hell, his claim to fame to beating conor in a fight where he was getting busted up in the first round.

Idk. Having wrestling and using it are 2 separate things. Justin is so eager to exchange that it’d give Nate exactly what he needs to win: a standup war. But ya, the leg kicks could definitely be a deciding factor.
Yeah, that's a fair assessment. I would just expect a fighter who possesses the exact tools needed to execute the blueprint to beating Nate to actually use those tools. But with a guy like Gaethje I would probably be wrong. But I still wouldn't be shocked in the least to see Gaethje finish that fight with leg kicks.

Yeah, that's a fair assessment. I would just expect a fighter who possesses the exact tools needed to execute the blueprint to beating Nate to actually use those tools. But with a guy like Gaethje I would probably be wrong. But I still wouldn't be shocked in the least to see Gaethje finish that fight with leg kicks.
Hopefully we’ll find out. That fight would be fireworks.

Back