Media Nate Diaz and Khabib exchange words on Twitter

Before Khabib was THE guy, there was an offer for Khabib to fight Nate, and Nate refused point-blank.

I obviously love the guy, but STFU or don't STFU but fight someone meaningful.

Nate by Gogoplata round 4

<{natewhut}>

They should battle it out for the custody of their son McGregor.

It worked for Conor
its not gonna work for Nate, its a dumb move. He should have been talkin shit to Conor to hype up a third fight but talking shit to Khabib is random and wont get him a title shot

Yawn!!!!! Whatever Nathan! We can see right through you...Your mouth won't help you this time. Fight somebody first or STFU!!!

nate keeps repeating this every few months, and everyone keeps ignoring him
<{Heymansnicker}>

i guess khabib is trying to sell the meritless money grab sequel that nobody other than a disassociated marketing think tank is interested in.
ugly move, especially bearing in mind that he still has a case regarding incidents of that night with NSAC.
Conor was the first to throw punches at Khabib's team in the octagon, but Khabib initiated the melee by jumping the fence to attack Danis.
This is a bad omen for the necessary Ferguson fight happening anytime soon.
He posted that in response to connor calling him a broke bitch and telling him to stop bitching. If he does chase the connor fight he's a hypocrite though

Khabib was efficient as fuck but I honestly don’t find him scary. Or impressive. Idk there’s something about the fact it’s all hugging and holding.

Before I sound stupid hear me out as a drunk novice. It’s way more exciting and exhilarating for Connor to ....fight. And yes wrestling is part of it. But it’s safe. It’s what he knows. There’s no high intensity dynamics to it.

Connor as the coke fiend wants action. He wants to get knocked out, or whatever.

Khabib beat Connor in the sport. But I want khabib to fight Connor. I think they can do this. I think they can pull of a rematch. Khabib is definitely a noodle head but I think Connor has gotten the message though to him that it’s sports and money and competition.

If i ever catch Nate Diaz slippin Ima teach that thug a lesson he don’t want these hands. I’m certified legal weapons in these fists.

Back