Media Nate Diaz and Khabib exchange words on Twitter

<45>This statement is so uneducated it deserves a quote. Casual.
How so? Educate me twat, it’s easy to say something with no analysis. Khabib takes everyone down and most don’t have a strong jiujitsu game. Nate actually does. You casual lmao

How so? Educate me twat, it’s easy to say something with no analysis. Khabib takes everyone down and most don’t have a strong jiujitsu game. Nate actually does. You casual lmao
<45>Nate diaz has gotten controlled and dominated by wrestlers who don't have 1/10th Khabib's groundgame.

Why don't you try watching some fights noob.

We all know what really happened. Nate ducked Khabib and he did it more than once.
I don’t think Nick or Nate have ever ducked any opponent, say what you want about them but do you honestly believe they have ever been scared of anyone?

Asking for a ridiculous amount of money they definitely have done tho and that has put an end to quite a few negotiations

Fucked up part is they will then fight the same guy for free in the crowd of some fight card some where

<45>Nate diaz has gotten controlled and dominated by wrestlers who don't have 1/10th Khabib's groundgame.

Why don't you try watching some fights noob.
By 170 lbers and fighters that take his legs out first and/or wrestlefucks. Khabib will only try to control him on the ground but All Diaz needs to do is train his bjj for the whole camp against a wrestlefucker.
Don’t be mad cause Diaz slapped your boy and he didn’t do nothin lol. He’s even in the background of a pic of Khabib and his team. He probably slapped him right there. And Nate took down the suckerpuncher guy that punched Conor. That guy really is a suckerpuncher too. In this video after Nate gets on top of him and gets up and turns his back he tries to run behind him to suckerpunch Nate too. That dude is a habitual suckerpuncher lol

I don’t think Nick or Nate have ever ducked any opponent, say what you want about them but do you honestly believe they have ever been scared of anyone?

Asking for a ridiculous amount of money they definitely have done tho and that has put an end to quite a few negotiations

Fucked up part is they will then fight the same guy for free in the crowd of some fight card some where
There was already bad blood between the two and one way to settle it. Dana was on board. Khabib was on board. Nate was not on board. Call it what you want but those are the facts.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

Last edited:
Are there actually retards in this thread that think Nate has any chance against Khabib at all? So the guy that gets wrestle fucked by every decent wrestler he faces is gonna beat the best wrestler/grappler in the game!? Huh... There's a reason he didn't sign the contract to fight Khabib several times.

??? guy just delete your entire account. Nate beating khabib in this life? fuck off u stupid cunt
Get higher T levels , anyone who isn't blind saw the video where Nate emasculated Khabib in a real fight

But this is a sport and Khabib should easily beat Nate in an mma match

By 170 lbers and fighters that take his legs out first and/or wrestlefucks. Khabib will only try to control him on the ground but All Diaz needs to do is train his bjj for the whole camp against a wrestlefucker.
Don’t be mad cause Diaz slapped your boy and he didn’t do nothin lol. He’s even in the background of a pic of Khabib and his team. He probably slapped him right there. And Nate took down the suckerpuncher guy that punched Conor. That guy really is a suckerpuncher too. In this video after Nate gets on top of him and gets up and turns his back he tries to run behind him to suckerpunch Nate too. That dude is a habitual suckerpuncher lol
You're like one of the noobs who think Danis is a tough guy because he missed a punch against Khabib.<45>

Keep clinging onto pipedreams about this journeyman with11 losses not getting destroyed by Khabib and posting fuzzy videos that mean nothing and continue to ignore that Nate has ducked Khabib where it matters, in the cage.

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/1/13/...-turned-down-a-fight-with-khabib-nurmagomedov

There was already bad blood between the two and one way to settle it. Dana was on board. Khabib was on board. Nate was not on board. Call it what you want but those are the facts.
But what did they really offer Nate, just because Dana said it certainly doesn’t make it true

Anyway I just wouldn’t call it ducking because to me it’s obvious if this didn’t happen it’s because of the money offered

But what did they really offer Nate, just because Dana said it certainly doesn’t make it true

Anyway I just wouldn’t call it ducking because to me it’s obvious if this didn’t happen it’s because of the money offered

I understand doubting Dana, but Nate's manager acknowledged that the fight was offered. It happened.

Khabib would beat Nate pretty bad. He has one of the worst records in UFC for a reason. Wrestlers have their way with him.

Nate doesn't fight.

He's been hiding under Conor's dress for three years waiting for a trilogy fight that will never happen acting delusional.

This is a new low for him.

I don't think Khabib wrote that.
Its Ali. I dont like how Ali is managing Khabibs twitter. Khabibs tweet from the other day called Conor a bitch. Thats so out of character for Khabib. I dont remember him using bad words. Lol. I get Ali is mad but he couldve just posted a pic of Conor tapping or Khabib flying jump kicking Danis.

Get higher T levels , anyone who isn't blind saw the video where Nate emasculated Khabib in a real fight

But this is a sport and Khabib should easily beat Nate in an mma match
I saw Khabib emasculating Nate in the video.

I’ll always love Nate for embarrassing Colin twice, but he needs to shut the fuck up. Every time the guy fought an elite fighter he got his ass completely handed to him, and Khabib would just fucken maul him. I have literally ZERO interest in that fight, just as Nate has ZERO percent chance of winning.

Back