Media Nate Diaz and Khabib exchange words on Twitter

We all know what really happened. Nate ducked Khabib and he did it more than once.

DiazBros turned into club fighters

Lmao.... these 2 should have settled it in the cage a long ass time ago.

Not sure why Khabib thinks a video of one of his teammates throwing a chair on Nate is a good thing. That's pretty coward tbh

I used to support nate but he can suck it now, tired of hearing so much from him and not seeing him fight. Sign the contract big boy - Mike Tyson

Someone called Nate a keyboard warrior?? I think that even the keyboard is afraid of him.
He may be nuts, but that guy fight anyone in the street, cage, white house , you name it..

i love khabib man but this guy needs to stop ali from getting on his twitter and saying shit on his behalf. i know for a fact khabib would have said something much wittier in response

but disregarding all that, talk is fucking cheap. nate hasnt fought in 2 and a half years and has turned down the khabib fight 3 times... why is this guy calling anyone a pussy lmao, attention-seeker ass

Khabib has a very big ego and is too proud of his Dagestani Brother code.. Damn. He just has to respond when someone who cannot be taken seriously (Nate) talks about a street fight with him, and reply that Nate got smashed. That might not have been the smartest move in his current situation. Just lay low would have been better.

How crazy would it be if Nate was the one to dethrone khabib.

Nate would have more of a chance than Mctapper

It's hilarious how much Nate triggers people here. Too many insecure

they probably would have destroyed both brothers

Again this is Ali trash talking using Khabib's account.

Ali is almost as bad a some Conor Fans for living vicariously through his fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back