Narcos on Netflix

just started watching this last night, really enjoying it. the cockroach should've just taken the house and brazilian broads and been happy, greed makes you do some foolish things though

Silver... or Lead.

Love that line, sums up the whole plot.

Watched the whole series last week. Great show. 10/10

got hooked after the bridge scene very great series. I especially like narration it fits the show really well.

also doesn't fucking Gustavo look like Juan Manuel Marquez? lol

just finished the episode with the cat. really enjoying the show but i'm watching a couple other ones that this one i watch when i get the chance.

also i'm in the wrong line of work

There's a documentary on Netflix at the moment called "Sins of my Father" which is Pablos kids version of events. It's a pretty interesting watch I'd recommend it if you want some more Narco history in your life.

i'm curious if there is still money out there that is buried.

thanks for the heads up on the documentary, sounds interesting.

i'm curious if there is still money out there that is buried.

thanks for the heads up on the documentary, sounds interesting.

Yes there would be. Pablo Escobar is the richest criminal in history.

One time when they were hiding in a farm he burnt millions of dollars just cause his daughter felt cold. This is a real life incident btw, you can look it up.

Just finished it. Had I not been able to binge watch it, meaning if it was a normal weekly show, I likely would have started to drift out about halfway through.

It was good, but the second half really started to drag for me.

Yeah. It got to the point near the end where I was just trying to blow out episodes so I could watch something else.

I mean it's a good (not great) show, well acted and produced, but for some reason there is something missing that stops me from being riveted. I may pass on s2...

There's a documentary on Netflix at the moment called "Sins of my Father" which is Pablos kids version of events. It's a pretty interesting watch I'd recommend it if you want some more Narco history in your life.

may have to catch that.

Finished it the other day and loved it. Great show. Can't wait for season 2.

Decided to finish the 1st episode. After that watched all of the episodes in about 3 weeks or so.

I'd give it 8.5/10. I like the way the action scenes are shot. The good guys are pretty bad ass as they'll also retaliate.

Biggest issue was the timeline. Sometimes, it would jump too quickly and then have the same timeline for the next 3 episodes or so.

Neutral - the hipster narrator. It gets better but the last episode, he annoyed me again. Probably because he had a major arc and boring.

Also check out 30 for 30: The Two Escobars. I think it deals with Pablo's friend's soccer team and the craziness.

Just finished the first season thought its been excellent so far, don't mind subtitles. Hopefully the cali cartel have a bigger role in season two guessing they'll introduce los peppes soon.

Didn't Delta Force end up killing escobar in real life?

I've yet to watch the show but all my friends are hooked.

From reading the Bowden book, I think there were deltas on the field but it was the Colombian army that took him out.

From reading the Bowden book, I think there were deltas on the field but it was the Colombian army that took him out.

I think you're right. Delta Force became part of the manhunt. They trained and advised the Colombian police task force and army. They also provided the tech that helped find the fucker. They were there when Pablo was killed.

I think you're right. Delta Force became part of the manhunt. They trained and advised the Colombian police task force and army. They also provided the tech that helped find the fucker. They were there when Pablo was killed.

I think there was some kind of twist to the dude leading the manhunt. His dad got killed by Escobar and he joined the military hoping he'd take him out - there were probably a grip though that had similar story on why the joined the manhunt.

Back