Narcos on Netflix

So are they going to continue with the Cali cartel in season 2? They could have fit all the Pablo stuff in 1 season.

Watched all the episode. Solid series that didn't end the season well.

Haven't finished it yet, but I'm loving it.

Elite Squad I and II are two of my favorite movies, and the director Jose Padhilla does this series. Plus, the main actor (Wagner Moura) is in this show as well.

I haven't watched it all but I thought they would fit the entire Pablo story within one season... hope they don't stretch it too much.

IMO they should just move on from Colombia for season 2... Try something like maybe Mexico or Brazil (even though it'd be a replay of Elite Squad)

Too stylish for me with the narration and freeze frames. Main character is a damn hipster too. Will not watch the rest.

Good show. Good acting, good writing and good production. Hope The Cali Cartel takes front and center early next season.

Elite Squad I and II are two of my favorite movies, and the director Jose Padhilla does this series. Plus, the main actor (Wagner Moura) is in this show as well.

I love those films, if this series is not unlike them then I'll definitely check it out.

Question, is it a miniseries or is it just on season 1? I'll be more inclined to watch it if its a short mini-series, you never know if a series will go off the rails even if it has a decent first season so I usually wait for series to end before committing.

I've seen the first episode. I enjoyed it. As another guy said, i think the narration is a little bit overkill.

I'm surprised they didn't take the opportunity to inject George Jung in the story to appeal to Blow fans.

I've seen the first episode. I enjoyed it. As another guy said, i think the narration is a little bit overkill.

I'm surprised they didn't take the opportunity to inject George Jung in the story to appeal to Blow fans.

I'm not entirely sure he won't make a small appearance, especially since he worked with the Medellin cartel and one of the founders of that cartel.

I'm like 4 eps in and I like it. I don't like the super HD telenovela look of the series. It worked for Marco Polo, but I wish they added some film-like grit on Narcos.

There's something about it that makes me not want to watch it.

I'm not entirely sure he won't make a small appearance, especially since he worked with the Medellin cartel and one of the founders of that cartel.

They could have introduced him when they introduced Lehder. Unless they follow up on Lehder I think the Jung plane has flown.

They could have introduced him when they introduced Lehder. Unless they follow up on Lehder I think the Jung plane has flown.

He didn't meet Lehder until Lehder was in prison, and Jung was in prison for smuggling weed. Jung didn't start smuggling cocaine until after his first time in prison.

He didn't meet Lehder until Lehder was in prison, and Jung was in prison for smuggling weed. Jung didn't start smuggling cocaine until after his first time in prison.

That was in the 70's. The show is already into the 90's. If they want to introduce Jung at this point it's going to be him testifying against Lehder.

Right now i am in India for business purpose and Netflix is not available here. :icon_evil

That was in the 70's. The show is already into the 90's. If they want to introduce Jung at this point it's going to be him testifying against Lehder.

The first two episodes definitely are not in the 90s.

Watched the 1st one and just started the 2nd. It's good shit, but also has the constant narration like Narcos. However, Wagner Moura is simply a better narrator than that guy with a mustache so it's not as intrusive.

Just started watching today and only 2 epsidoe in and its good enough for me to count. I think there too much narrotor like others have said but still pretty good.

N

Back