Narcos on Netflix

yeah it was good, so close to my own life story its uncanny

It had its moments but was pretty dull and boring overall.

I liked Cocaine Cowboys so this seems like something that would interest me.

WTF!?! I saw it and with that ending I really thought they were planing another season!
Now I am kind of pissed. Damn you Matt!

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying, but sorry! I'm gonna edit that post since it was quite spoilery.

Anyone watching this mini-series? I've made it through the first two episodes so far and I really like it. Good action, good acting, and a lot of beautiful women.

Here is the trailer:

I am really enjoying this. Thanks for the recommendation.

You don't think it's good but stayed through 75% of the series? That's dedication.

I like it, but then again I like a lot of the movies and shows that revolve around the War on Drugs.

I like that they mix in real life footage and photos into the show.

Sometimes shows aren't "good", but are very entertaining.

Think Walking Dead and Sons of Anarchy are good examples. Fucking ridiculously stupid shows with terrible writing and acting yet people would mindlessly tune in.

Leguizamo, shakira and the big tits from modern family are examples of columbian accents.

It is a really minor thing to nitpick at though, I admit.

Holy Shit farts! All these years I thought Leguizamo was Puerto Rican!

I am on that last esipode I think and starting to drag. Feel like they dragging it out when they could have told the story in 10 episodes.

Good show but man....

should have been one season and done an anthology. They're just doing a Peter Jackson on it and stretching this out. Unless they plan on killing Escobar in the first few episodes and moving onto the Cali Cartel for the remainder of the season then cool

Good show but man....

should have been one season and done an anthology. They're just doing a Peter Jackson on it and stretching this out. Unless they plan on killing Escobar in the first few episodes and moving onto the Cali Cartel for the remainder of the season then cool

Agree.

Finale pissed me off. I didn't think they'd be so shameless as to make this have multiple seasons. Just kill the cab!

WTF!?! I saw it and with that ending I really thought they were planing another season!
Now I am kind of pissed. Damn you Matt!

I've heard they are doing another season, I'm guessing they will do a different drug lord each season, maybe they will do El Chapo except his story isn't over yet

Just finished it. Had I not been able to binge watch it, meaning if it was a normal weekly show, I likely would have started to drift out about halfway through.

It was good, but the second half really started to drag for me.

Thanks for the recommendation TS. I thought it was honest-to-God good. The Escobar actor I found to be incredibly expressive; even when not talking his face and eyes say a lot.

I agree that it seems to stretch just a little towards the end. I can see how people wouldn't like the narration and how it could impact the drama as well, but I preferred it as it reminds me that this was real and gives it a quasi-documentary feel.

The Red Viper was funny, actually forgot he was in it and didn't recognize him until episode 3.

Colonel Carillo I've just found out doesn't seem to have existed and may be based on Colonel Hugo Martinez instead, regardless, I'm a big fan and vote his steely ass MVP of the season.

i really enjoyed this show, but i'm with you all on the complaints about the ending.

should have just been 1 season, seems like they are stretching it out un-necessarily.

I've heard they are doing another season, I'm guessing they will do a different drug lord each season, maybe they will do El Chapo except his story isn't over yet

Well I am not pissed anymore. Good then.
I liked Narcos.

The whole thing feels like a reenactment of what happened, just with less ugly people. Would be even better if David Attenborough narrated it.

Haven't finished watching it yet but so far so good.

I really enjoyed the first season but Wagner Moura looks and sounds nothing like Pablo Escobar

Back