Narcos on Netflix

1st season was awesome, 2nd season held my attention enough to get me to finish it but I had no interest in continuing with it after that.

Im half way through s2 and its great. I dont think id have the nerve to be a king pin.

I just finished all 3 seasons in the past few weeks. I really enjoyed it. It did drag on a bit at times but overall it's really well done.

I didn't mind the season 3 shift from following Pablo to Cali cartel. I thought all the actors did a great job. I felt bad for Jorge as he just got caught up in it and wasn't able to get out.

It's kind of crazy how the politics of government vs DEA vs CIA vs mafia, etc. makes it all so corrupt. I liked the Rodriguez brothers as well.

There is some brutal stuff in the show though so be prepared!

Excellent show.. I half watched the first couple episodes.. almost a year ago but didn't get into it.. just binged the whole 3 seasons over the past week or so..

I have little knowledge of Escobar or the Call cartel so maybe that's why it really held my interest..

For me the MVP of the show was the general who died mid season 2.. total baddass who wouldn't back down..

I like that they made the cartel and Escobar unlikable.. rather then Hollywooding it up.. even at the end I had no sympathy for him

I took me a while to give this show a shot. When I first realized it came it out, I was like, "well, I already saw Killing Pablo and Cocaine Cowboys, this show cant offer me much else"

boyoboyoboy I was wrong. Wagner Moura does a fantastic job. That sexy reporter chick is now on SWAT tv series. Holbrook, and Pascal do a fantastic job. Navegante is cool. This show is like Miami Vice in spanish.

Back