Narcos on Netflix

Currently binge-watching Narcos. The actor playing Escobar looks a lot like The Chris.

Great series, only thing I disliked is that I only have one episode left and I know how it is going to end.

Planning on starting this soon.

Been looking forward to it.

I'm good friends with one of the writers of the show. Haven't watched yet.

I have 1 episode left. Started off Excellent but last few episodes dragged. Writer's should have done a better job keeping the audience captivated. Not sure if they wanted me to root for the good guys or the bad guys. They should have made Pablo a bit more engaging/ relatable. Im only dissappointed because my expectation was so high after the first 3 episodes. Would recommend.

I just watched the last episode. Will this series only have 2 seasons? I think they might have to drag season 2 out for it to be 10 episodes and they might not have anything more to do after that.

I have 1 episode left. Started off Excellent but last few episodes dragged. Writer's should have done a better job keeping the audience captivated. Not sure if they wanted me to root for the good guys or the bad guys. They should have made Pablo a bit more engaging/ relatable. Im only dissappointed because my expectation was so high after the first 3 episodes. Would recommend.

At the beginning of the series I almost like and sympathized with Escobar. By the end of the the season I hated him.

Amazing show, huge fan of Pedro Pescal after watching GoT. Not going to lie got a man crush on that dude.

About to start watching tonight.

I'll let you guys know my thoughts on the first episode.

Is this more like the Wire or Breaking Bad in terms of pace?

Hated the Wire, only got through 4 1/2 episodes, loved Breaking Bad.

Is this more like the Wire or Breaking Bad in terms of pace?

Hated the Wire, only got through 4 1/2 episodes, loved Breaking Bad.

More like Breaking Bad. The Wire is too slow.

I can't believe season 2 won't be out til August of next year..

This series was badass

At the beginning of the series I almost like and sympathized with Escobar. By the end of the the season I hated him.

I hate him but I respect him. Don't think anyone can like the guy. He was a lunatic and paedophile. Yeah the real Escobar had relations with hundreds of underage girls.
He killed thousands of people. He put guns in the hands of children to fight for him.

Just finished finished this season.Escobar was an evil dude.

Haven't tried it yet. Trying to get caught up on Californication for haven't watched that since I got rid of cable and had a ton of other series I was more interested in. I will add this to my list...on the bottom.

The guy that plays Detective Murphy is one terrible actor.

Cant freaking wait. Narcos is one of the best internet shows i have seen. Netflix nailed it.

Back