My UFC on FX 7 Bets (and Others) - Post Yours! (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF You can bet in half round intervals :eek: How the hell does that work and on what sites? I can only bet in between rounds. Like what if the guy is like just getting rocked at 2:30 left or something? That sounds amazing if U can bet half rounds though :)

5dimes and bookmaker - right with the main lines, not under props or anything. the reason the one is +111 is because i did 40 for 48 first at +120 and then 60 for 63 to round it up to a full unit

and i actually don't know what would happen if the fight got stopped at 2:30 of the 5th round. it might be a push? it's never happened for me

*edit* i might've misread your question, did you mean based on my live betting plans? bookmaker has live betting throughout every fight, and i just meant that's about the time i would potentially bet those two

I was going to start a thread to vet a more mass response, but the posters tt are really the only opinions respect anyhow; so my question is about Hawn/Chandler and Eddie Alvarez.

Bjorn a d Bellator is their matching clause promised Eddie a PPV in March; unquestionably they're thinking a Chandler/Alvarez rematch. Well, if Hawn beat Chandler and kills tat plan, would Bellator be less likely to continue their pursuit of Alvarez being as how a PPV would not be lucrative? Or would they be more likely to press even harder for Eddie?

5dimes and bookmaker - right with the main lines, not under props or anything. the reason the one is +111 is because i did 40 for 48 first at +120 and then 60 for 63 to round it up to a full unit

and i actually don't know what would happen if the fight got stopped at 2:30 of the 5th round. it might be a push? it's never happened for me

*edit* i might've misread your question, did you mean based on my live betting plans? bookmaker has live betting throughout every fight, and i just meant that's about the time i would potentially bet those two

My question was pretty much could U bet like during a round as the clock is running, cause U said U might bet Bisping at like end of 1 round or round and a half. So to me it sounded like U could bet in live halfway through a round, which seems kinda wierd to me.

so far for ufc:

UFC FX 7 Risk: 865
Bisping +105: 200 for 210 // Belfort
Dolloway +145: 300 for 435 // Sarafian
GG-Rothwell
Tavares +160: 100 for 160 // Khabib
Castro +165: 100 for 165
Craig-Markes
Nunes -160: 160 for 100 // Lentz
Barboza-Martins
Alcantara-Nobre
Hollett-Prado
Trinaldo-Keith
---

live betting planned on bisping and rothwell potentially after first round or round and a half.

might bet craig. not sure. otherwise might be about set.

Good set of bets right there :)

I think the weigh ins will tell more especially after this
vitorbisping.gif

I was going to start a thread to vet a more mass response, but the posters tt are really the only opinions respect anyhow; so my question is about Hawn/Chandler and Eddie Alvarez.

Bjorn a d Bellator is their matching clause promised Eddie a PPV in March; unquestionably they're thinking a Chandler/Alvarez rematch. Well, if Hawn beat Chandler and kills tat plan, would Bellator be less likely to continue their pursuit of Alvarez being as how a PPV would not be lucrative? Or would they be more likely to press even harder for Eddie?

Who the hell knows with Bellator. My guess is they'd just bill it as a main event not for the title. I'm starting to lose a bit of interest in their organization. They've definitely had some bad luck on things out of their control, but they've made a lot of stupid mistakes as well. Not to mention their new starting time being very inconvenient for working stiffs.

My question was pretty much could U bet like during a round as the clock is running, cause U said U might bet Bisping at like end of 1 round or round and a half. So to me it sounded like U could bet in live halfway through a round, which seems kinda wierd to me.

oh, YES, that's live betting bro :) you can bet on any non-facebook fight on bookmaker and betdsi -- DURING the fights. for maincard fights, you can even bet on rounds, method of finish, point spread bets, etc.

so yes, say bisping is doing *ok* after the first 5 mins. i already have 2u on him. i might just leave it, because vitor is still dangerous, in my eyes, early in the 2nd. if we're midway thru the 2nd and the line is still even money, i will bet more on bisping DURING the 2nd round. (let alone if it's a better line at that point). because i feel he'll be stronger later in the fight and the most dangerous time for him is early.

that's the main reason i keep a lot of $ in bookmaker.. live betting's where it's at :)

Good set of bets right there :)

I think the weigh ins will tell more especially after this
vitorbisping.gif

thx dude, can't wait. obviously i'm not adverse to adding a lot to that list ;) especially if we see some juicy props.

Honestly, I don't really give a shit what a fighter does outside of the cage/ring. Getting wrapped up in athlete's beliefs, personal lives, opinions on topics outside of their sport, etc. doesn't really make sense to me.

My opinion of Rousey is that she's one of those pseudo intellectuals similar to Rogan. They think their mind is really expanded, but they just sound like dumbasses.

Yea O, I totally agree, I too don't give a shit what a fighter does outside of the cage or care about their beliefs, personal lives, or opinions. This is why I was always able to defend Diaz and RR specifically. However, when you insinuate that the parents of the children who died on that awful shooting were merely actors,, well, that's crossing the line. That even crossing my line of not caring what they say. I don't follow athletes on Twitter or get into silly debates about their personality, but this was an unavoidable topic and now that I've seen it I have a new opinion of RR.

And yes, Joe Rogan has morphed into the ultimate moron. I used to listen to his podcast but now I can't tolerate him of more than 5 minutes. Dude is a fucking know-it-all. And his hocking of that Alpha Brain like he's some chemist or neuroscientist is nauseating.

oh, YES, that's live betting bro :) you can bet on any non-facebook fight on bookmaker and betdsi -- DURING the fights. for maincard fights, you can even bet on rounds, method of finish, point spread bets, etc.

so yes, say bisping is doing *ok* after the first 5 mins. i already have 2u on him. i might just leave it, because vitor is still dangerous, in my eyes, early in the 2nd. if we're midway thru the 2nd and the line is still even money, i will bet more on bisping DURING the 2nd round. (let alone if it's a better line at that point). because i feel he'll be stronger later in the fight and the most dangerous time for him is early.

that's the main reason i keep a lot of $ in bookmaker.. live betting's where it's at :)

Lol, fuck now I gotta sign up for bookmaker :eek: . What happens if u bet it like 2 seconds after a guy gets rocked at good odds though and then he finishes him like another 2 seconds later? That just sounds insane to me, how could they possibly keep up. :)

Edit: ^^^ Yeah, I agree with Oblivian.

Hanging around Gracie camp did her no favours, but Rousey was always pretty dumb. I'm more disappointed/surprised in Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan for endorsing that video. Also, more footage of Rousey being dumb:

You're shitting me! Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan actually endorsed that video? What a bunch of goondicks.

But I do know Joe is friends w/ it's creator Alex Jones so it's not too surprising. Nonetheless, I am saddened that our society is this stupid.

BTW : Yea I saw that vid of RR making fun of SK. Was embarrassing for RR.

Lol, fuck now I gotta sign up for bookmaker :eek: . What happens if u bet it like 2 seconds after a guy gets rocked at good odds though and then he finishes him like another 2 seconds later? That just sounds insane to me, how could they possibly keep up. :)

it takes anywhere from like.. 3 seconds to 30 seconds for the bet to be "accepted".

it varies. and if the line shifts while yours is pending, your bet is rejected.

if i had to put a number on it, i'd say my live bets have been rejected about... 270235235 times. :icon_twis (yes, they get rejected plenty, but you can try again at the new price if you want, etc)

full main card props are up on 5d for ufc!

Yes. On Bookmaker you can bet at any point during the fight.
Fucking awesome!e2

it takes anywhere from like.. 3 seconds to 30 seconds for the bet to be "accepted".

it varies. and if the line shifts while yours is pending, your bet is rejected.

if i had to put a number on it, i'd say my live bets have been rejected about... 270235235 times. :icon_twis (yes, they get rejected plenty, but you can try again at the new price if you want, etc)

EZ, all you have to do to ensure your bet is never rejected is click on the drop down box and change it to "accept bet at any price change".

Sometimes you get way worse odds but it always goes through.

i really like veieira/castro DEC: -120. these are both BJJ experts who've never been subbed.. in fact vieira's 7 losses have all been decisions..

i handicap this at more like -200 to -250.

lentz-nunes -260 decision may seem steep but i think very likely. same deal w/rothwell-GG ITD -260. (Man F ME for not betting the -190, F ME)

Bellator:
Curran - $200 to win $174
Zayatas - $100 to win $185
Petruzelli - $200 to win $129

EZ, all you have to do to ensure your bet is never rejected is click on the drop down box and change it to "accept bet at any price change".

Sometimes you get way worse odds but it always goes through.

i don't want to accept those odds - stickin w/my way ;) thx

UFC FX 7 Risk: 1,080
Bisping +105: 200 for 210 // Belfort
Dolloway +145: 300 for 435 // Sarafian
GG-rothwell // ITD: 80 parlays
Tavares +160: 100 for 160 // Khabib
Castro +165: 100 for 165 // DEC: 80 parlays
Craig-Markes
Nunes -160: 160 for 100 // DEC: 80 parlays // Lentz
Barboza: 100 parlay // Martins
Alcantara-Nobre
Hollett-Prado
Trinaldo-Keith
parlays
40 to win 36.69 on nunes/lentz DEC -260 & rothwell/GG ITD -260
40 to win 61.54 on nunes/lentz DEC -260 & vieira/castro DEC -120
40 to win 61.54 on vieira/castro DEC -120 & rothwell/GG ITD -260
100 to win 79.31 on Barboza -300 & Teixeira -290(ufc fox 6)
---

with still same plans on "maybe craig" and "live betting planned for bisping and rothwell"

updated with some parlays for fun :p kinda gettin carried away, idk why i decided to parlay those. just saw the odds and wanted to bet 'em haha.

man i wish i had more on bellator tonight but it'd be forced bets. i made a plan a couple days ago when lines hit, i'm sticking to it.

Anyone taking a stab at Hawn +220 now? Obliv? I know you're on it already EZ

Anyone taking a stab at Hawn +220 now? Obliv? I know you're on it already EZ

I'm on Hawn very small - mainly for action. He's too tentative at times for me to make a legit sized bet on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back