My UFC on FX 7 Bets (and Others) - Post Yours! (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fed match went as planned, he didn't face a single break point, was just about "can he get 1 break per set" and he did.. that's how if viewed it, anyway. and even if he won a TB he could still cover 19 on the final 2, 6-4 6-3 would be 31

no multiple unit tennis plays today, but that said, i'm 23-7 so far in the australian open on my bets :) pretty sick. i have like 7 bets today haha. 5 of them are overs! but none are more than 1u.

oh and rampagehowl (you know who you are!) i did a half unit play on tipsarevic +500 for his quarter as you suggested. man his quarter is soooo much easier than fed's.

bellator weigh-ins are up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qClzf_5nUqU&feature=player_embedded#!

- Pitbull looked like a midget next to curran

- Bobby Lue looked really sleepy

- Jacob Noe bairly made wheight

- Petruzelli won the funniest wheigh-in award

newton looks a little thinner than usual, maybe? looked good

patricio looked outstanding. so did curran.
curran only looked like about 3" taller, i thought he'd have more size edge than it appeared.

zayats doesn't seem like a big 205'er, but shouldn't mean much, babalu isn't, either. in fact both could be 185.

LMAO at petruzelli askin for portuguese translator !! then of course answering in english

hawn and chandler looked awesome. chandler as lean as ever. hawn actually a little taller, didn't expect that.

Bella 85 Risk: 456
Hawn +215: 100 for 215 // O4.5: 100 for 105
Freire +105: 100 for 105 // O4.5: 100 for 111
Zayats +205: 40 for 82
Petruzelli -165: 66 for 40
---

might be set. nothin big tonight. just gonna enjoy this shit :)

Just went to put a bet on Chandler (thought the event was tomorrow!) and his odds have dropped to 1.33 from 1.44. I still like him to win, but I can't bet it now I don't think.

Paddy Power didn't have any other Bellator odds either, which is rubbish. Can't see them on any other UK betting site I've looked at, a shame.

Is it possible for people based in the UK to open up an account with some US based sites that offer more variety on MMA? Sites that offer Bellator odds, and even in-play? The other issue is that from most posts about cashing out that I've read, it seems more cheque based and some issues, as opposed to just all being done online here where you withdraw and it goes straight to your card, although you may be able to do that on US sites anyway, I don't know.

I feel like I'm missing out on so many props on a lot of UFC cards, and betting opportunities on other MMA events that just don't get offered here.

Just went to put a bet on Chandler (thought the event was tomorrow!) and his odds have dropped to 1.33 from 1.44. I still like him to win, but I can't bet it now I don't think.

Paddy Power didn't have any other Bellator odds either, which is rubbish. Can't see them on any other UK betting site I've looked at, a shame.

Is it possible for people based in the UK to open up an account with some US based sites that offer more variety on MMA? Sites that offer Bellator odds, and even in-play? The other issue is that from most posts about cashing out that I've read, it seems more cheque based and some issues, as opposed to just all being done online here where you withdraw and it goes straight to your card, although you may be able to do that on US sites anyway, I don't know.

I feel like I'm missing out on so many props on a lot of UFC cards, and betting opportunities on other MMA events that just don't get offered here.

i'm pretty confident that no bellator has ever been live bettable. and i'm pretty sure tonight won't be, either.

Thanks to EZ and Arrelione I'm up $100.25 for this week already playing tennis and soccer, two sports of which I've probably spent less than an hour watching combined.

Bellator 85
Mikhail Zayats $18.00 to win $36.00
Seth Petruzelli $41.25 to win $25.00
Patricio Freire $50 to win $51.25
Rick Hawn/Michael Chandler Under 4

Last edited:
lol i know almost nothing about tennis, i mean ive played for fun on occasion but alsmot never watch it but you guys are really tempting me with these bets

Ladbrokes and Coral both have the main 5 fights.

i'm pretty confident that no bellator has ever been live bettable. and i'm pretty sure tonight won't be, either.

Yeah sorry badly worded, I meant the live betting offered on UFC fights, then just bellator fights in general. Neither get offered here.

EDIT - Nice one, Bobs. Not used those two sites, forgot to look. Checked 365, betfair and a few others but couldn't find them. Time to sign up with those, thanks mate!

Off topic: I didn't know about Ronda Rousey re-tweeting that ignorant ass Sandy Hook Truther video on Youtube. She claims to not believe the government 100% and then her dumbass manager comes out to do damage control and IMO did anything but. The moron manager Darin Harvey says she meant no harm and apologizes while he himself simultaneously endorsed the video by poking holes in the gvmt official story. Fucking unreal.

Man, I loved RR and have defended her on this site through everything, but I'm done. If Miguel Torres is but for a joke in poor taste, then what happens when you re-tweet a video this hurtful? That's some sadistic shit. Actually, it's just incompetence. But I digress.

Is the fight order the same as the weigh ins? I hope so - I won't be able to stay up to watch the whole event. I'll have to catch the first one or two and catch the rest in the morning before work.

Yeah sorry badly worded, I meant the live betting offered on UFC fights, then just bellator fights in general. Neither get offered here.

EDIT - Nice one, Bobs. Not used those two sites, forgot to look. Checked 365, betfair and a few others but couldn't find them. Time to sign up with those, thanks mate!

Bellator is also on William Hill

Off topic: I didn't know about Ronda Rousey re-tweeting that ignorant ass Sandy Hook Truther video on Youtube. She claims to not believe the government 100% and then her dumbass manager comes out and says she meant no harm and apologizes while simultaneously endorsing the video.

Man, I loved RR and have defended her on this site through everything, but I'm done. If Miguel Torres is but for a joke in poor taste, then what happens when you re-tweet a video this hurtful? That's some sadistic shit. Actually, it's just incompetence. But I digress.

Honestly, I don't really give a shit what a fighter does outside of the cage/ring. Getting wrapped up in athlete's beliefs, personal lives, opinions on topics outside of their sport, etc. doesn't really make sense to me.

My opinion of Rousey is that she's one of those pseudo intellectuals similar to Rogan. They think their mind is really expanded, but they just sound like dumbasses.

Off topic: I didn't know about Ronda Rousey re-tweeting that ignorant ass Sandy Hook Truther video on Youtube. She claims to not believe the government 100% and then her dumbass manager comes out and says she meant no harm and apologizes while simultaneously endorsing the video.

Edit: ^^^ Yeah, I agree with Oblivian.

Hanging around Gracie camp did her no favours, but Rousey was always pretty dumb. I'm more disappointed/surprised in Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan for endorsing that video. Also, more footage of Rousey being dumb:

Last edited:
Surprised that Pepe is +165 against Viera. I'll have some of that =]

not to beat a a dead horse,but i though rothwell looked to be in pretty good shape, leaner than before. however his shadow boxing looks horrible and foot work is bad just jumping around. loses the power in his punches and can be timed for takedowns

Seems like cases are made for both fighters but there's always a caveat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back