My UFC on FX 7 Bets (and Others) - Post Yours! (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to put a bet on Chandler (thought the event was tomorrow!) and his odds have dropped to 1.33 from 1.44. I still like him to win, but I can't bet it now I don't think.

Paddy Power didn't have any other Bellator odds either, which is rubbish. Can't see them on any other UK betting site I've looked at, a shame.

Is it possible for people based in the UK to open up an account with some US based sites that offer more variety on MMA? Sites that offer Bellator odds, and even in-play? The other issue is that from most posts about cashing out that I've read, it seems more cheque based and some issues, as opposed to just all being done online here where you withdraw and it goes straight to your card, although you may be able to do that on US sites anyway, I don't know.

I feel like I'm missing out on so many props on a lot of UFC cards, and betting opportunities on other MMA events that just don't get offered here.

William hill has bellator up, well the main card only

So far I'm on
Dolloway $350 to win around $525 (Will probably hedge if he makes out of rd 1 looking good)
Parlay with Petruzzelli and Bisping $60 to win 118.16
Parlay with zayats and Bisping $25 to win 112.88
Parlay with Curran with Bisping $50 to win $118.26

Will probably play Hawn, hoping 2 out of the 3 parlays I got going win so I don't gotta straight bet Bisping. Also probably more to come for UFC, Maybe Gonzaga, Maybe Lentz and some others

I've been up for around 20 hours so I am probably going to miss the event as I'm about to crash. I hope if I do miss the event I wake up to see Rick Hawn the new LW champ (which I think will happen).
The Pitbull/Curran fight I think really is a pick em fight. Pitbull has a ton of ring rust waiting, but Curran is coming off the broken orbital. Pitbull should still be undefeated and Curran has looked awesome at FW. I think the winner of this fight is the #2 FW in the world.

Here's the link to the staredown form the press conference for Belfort vs. Bisping for those who haven't seen it:

http://www.ufc.com/media/UFC-on-FX-7--Pre-Fight-Presser-Staredown

Looks like Vitor does the JDS style put his fist in opponents face, Bisping inexplicably gets closer to him, slaps his hand away and then they exchange some words at the end.

So pumped for Saturday! War Vitor!!

No money on this fight but I think Vitor comes out swinging and catches Bisping in the 1st or 2nd. If he doesn't put him away early, this is Bisping's fight to lose.

Good luck to everyone on Bellator tonight.

Bet way more than usual and am a bit nervous

Cb dolloway 115 returns 305
Bisping win 68 returns 128.52
Bisping by KO or points 30 returns 62.4
Chandler+nunes 20 returns 44
cj keith 20 returns 74
craig 20 returns 65.20
rothell 10 returns 19.60

Added Keith+sarafian+barboza+alacantra parlay 25 returns 208
And of course did some Hail Mary $2 parlays for fun that I won't spam this thread with

Last edited:
I like the first three bets Ninja, not so much on the last one. I personally favor Hawn & Lentz.

Off topic but does anybody know if Wisdom-qtdd is back yet? That guy always has some good input on mma. BS he keeps getting banned.

Surprised that Pepe is +165 against Viera. I'll have some of that =]

finally someone else thinks so too, that's the incentive i needed, 1u on pepey. vieira does NOT deserve to be that highly favored.

100 CJ Keith.

Keith is a strong wrestler and after gassing out, Trinaldo lost due to takedowns.

100 Ildemar Alcantara

Why is Prado -300 for beating a bunch of nobodies and getting dominated by Phil Davis?

160 Nunes

Winnable for Lentz, but Nunes will keep this standing and pick him apart.

Bella 85 Risk: 456
Hawn +215: 100 for 215 // O4.5: 100 for 105
Freire +105: 100 for 105 // O4.5: 100 for 111
Zayats +205: 40 for 82
Petruzelli -165: 66 for 40
---
ya i think i'm set for bellator.

so far for ufc:

UFC FX 7 Risk: 865
Bisping +105: 200 for 210 // Belfort
Dolloway +145: 300 for 435 // Sarafian
GG-Rothwell
Tavares +160: 100 for 160 // Khabib
Castro +165: 100 for 165
Craig-Markes
Nunes -160: 160 for 100 // Lentz
Barboza-Martins
Alcantara-Nobre
Hollett-Prado
Trinaldo-Keith
---

live betting planned on bisping and rothwell potentially after first round or round and a half.

might bet craig. not sure. otherwise might be about set.

finally someone else thinks so too, that's the incentive i needed, 1u on pepey. vieira does NOT deserve to be that highly favored.
Ive only seen pepes last fight but I remember I was really unimpressed, he kept jumping guard, who still does that in modern mma

viera propably isnt much better though :icon_conf

Ive only seen pepes last fight but I remember I was really unimpressed, he kept jumping guard, who still does that in modern mma

viera propably isnt much better though :icon_conf

exactly. and rony bezerra's a beast if that's the fight you mean... pepey is very aggressive.. vieira's just a bjj'er (which is obviously pepey's strength, too) i know he had that nice kick vs arantes but this is anyone's fight

Roger that. I'd give Pepey a slight advantage in the stand-up, and Viera a slight advantage on the ground. Probably gonna be a competitive decision, but Pepey's quite aggressive so hopefully that will get him the nod.

100 CJ Keith.

Keith is a strong wrestler and after gassing out, Trinaldo lost due to takedowns.

100 Ildemar Alcantara

Why is Prado -300 for beating a bunch of nobodies and getting dominated by Phil Davis?

160 Nunes

I think Prado will have a big size advantage as Ildemar Alcantara usually fights at 185, also isnt this short notice for Alcantara plus his octagon debut, with that said he propably doesnt deserve to be such a large underdog

Against ramsey keith looked really horrible on the ground, would love to bet trinaldo but not much value there

Kieth at 4.2 (+320) on pinnacle, put $5 down to win $16

Finalized, but I forgot RFA is this weekend too. I may just play RFA with some futures - not sure yet. Also fucked up and didn't realize I had already bet on Khabib. I may end up hedging out depending on where I sit.

Singles
Gonzaga: $12.50 to win $16.88
Freire: $12.50 to win $13
Nunes: $12.50 to win $7.58
Khabib: $12.50 to win $7.35
Petruzelli: $12.50 to win $7.58
Payan: $7.50 to win $5.77
Saffiedine: $5 to win $12.50
Anthony Smith: $5 to win $12.50
Ildemar Alcantara: $5 to win $10.50
Pepey: $5 to win $8.75
Saff/Marquardt doesn't go 5: $5 to win $8.25
Dolloway: $5 to win $7.50
Chandler/Hawn goes over 4.5: $5 to win $6
Kyle: $2.50 to win $8
Herman: $2.50 to win $7.50
Martins: $2.50 to win $7.25
CJ Keith: $2.50 to win $7

$115 to win $153.91

Parlays
Klitschko + Cruz + Cleverly + Froch + Price + Bisping: $12.50 to win $20.97
Barnett + Noons: $12.50 to win $7.85
Khabib + Yuri Alcantara: $10 to win $8.83
Healy + Kennedy + Cormier + Barnett: $10 to win $6.95
Colts (over Chiefs) + Hawn: $5 to win $13.07
Markes + Yuri Alcantara + Newton + Not Belfort Decision: $5 to win $7.19
Field over T. Clark (golf) + Caballero (box) + Hernandez (box) + Perez (box) + Cormier + Barnett + Healy + Kennedy + Not Belfort Dec: $5 to win $6.96
Barcelona/Malaga neither team 4 goals + Newton: $5 to win $6
Field over Stricker (golf) + Gavin (boxing) + Cormier + Gonzaga/Rothwell ITD + Not Belfort by Dec: $5 to win $5.51
Marquardt/Saff starts 2nd + Barnett ITD + Kyle/Mousasi ITD: $5 to win $5.04
Field over Kuchar (golf) + Gurgel: $2.50 to win $7.95
Zayats + Newton: $2.50 to win $8.69
Nunes + Baszler + Dolloway: $2.50 to win $12.35
Gavin + Gonzaga + Markes + Nunes + Yuri Alcantara + Petruzelli + Newton + Not Belfort ITD: $2.50 to win $28.88

$85.00 to win $146.24

TOTAL OF $200 TO WIN $300.15

Finalized, but I forgot RFA is this weekend too. I may just play RFA with some futures - not sure yet. Also fucked up and didn't realize I had already bet on Khabib. I may end up hedging out depending on where I sit.

dude i forgot RFA too lol.

so far for ufc:
---

live betting planned on bisping and rothwell potentially after first round or round and a half.

might bet craig. not sure. otherwise might be about set.

WTF You can bet in half round intervals :eek: How the hell does that work and on what sites? I can only bet in between rounds. Like what if the guy is like just getting rocked at 2:30 left or something? That sounds amazing if U can bet half rounds though :)

100 CJ Keith.

100 Ildemar Alcantara

160 Nunes

I'm on all 3 as well. I like the ballsiness of your sizing on Keith and Alcantara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back