My UFC on Fox 6 Bets - Post Yours (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, like you said man I just don't like dem odds, especially on someone who has like a 0% finishing rate.

He's actually got more finishes than decisions in his career, but only one in Zuffa.

Hope y'all loaded up on Gonzaga like I suggested! Crazy tht people were backing Rothwell despite him actually admitting he had injuries and a shittty camp...big WARNING SIGN!

i like MM, koch, pettis, rampage and wiman.

koch especially for the odds he's currently at, i feel he's a horrible matchup for lamas. great takedown defense, good, technical boxing and power.

He's actually got more finishes than decisions in his career, but only one in Zuffa.

All against total 'journeyman' though. If anything I'd go the other tbh and bet Dodson, it's probably gonna be a close decision either way unless Dodson clumps him one.

Hope y'all loaded up on Gonzaga like I suggested! Crazy tht people were backing Rothwell despite him actually admitting he had injuries and a shittty camp...big WARNING SIGN!

Yeah man you called it. Stupid of me to put 30 on him. My theory was a wounded animal can be dangerous. But that theory bombed big. That was Zombie Ben in the octagon.

Mikenason has some Oracle in The Matrix level abilities to predict the future. The new trolling has gotten so bad that mikenason was indeed correct when he said months ago "you can thank me later".

Lmao well crewman claimed we should all be thanking him for his rothwell pick... Has more than once claimed to have a 90% pick accuracy (lo fucking l) and is overall just an egotistical douche.

He does make me miss mikenason.. Ill never forget his first post in these threads, where he casuall threw out 2 or 3 absolutely massive favorites and told us to thank him later for his wisdom.

I did, but mostly because I'm incredibly biased and he is one of my favorite fighters, since I used to take bjj at team link and had some classes with him. I doubt theres a nicer guy in mma. I would never bet against him but to be honest he did not look good at all.

Gonzaga saved my night.

and thats why I was on Vitor guys, thats why.

Once Vitor landed late in the first, I knew Bisping was probably in trouble. He was doing great up until that and gaining confidence, but once he has to respect a strong striker, it's downhill. He had trouble with Hendo and Wandy due to that. Like almost any Bisping backer predicted, Vitor presented a lot of threats in the first two.

Rothwell didn't pan out so well for you, huh? Or let me guess, you didn't bet it?

Once Vitor landed late in the first, I knew Bisping was probably in trouble. He was doing great up until that and gaining confidence, but once he has to respect a strong striker, it's downhill. He had trouble with Hendo and Wandy due to that. Like almost any Bisping backer predicted, Vitor presented a lot of threats in the first two.

Rothwell didn't pan out so well for you, huh? Or let me guess, you didn't bet it?

Don't worry he hedged on Gonzaga via sub of course.

Don't worry he hedged on Gonzaga via sub of course.

He's busting out the calculator to see how much he has to say he bet on each to come out profitable. Similarly, he surely didn't bet on Antonio McKee over Shinya Aoki even though he said he favored McKee via GnP.

He's busting out the calculator to see how much he has to say he bet on each to come out profitable. Similarly, he surely didn't bet on Antonio McKee over Shinya Aoki even though he said he favored McKee via GnP.

Of course not. I just find it funny how apparently him predicting Vitor to win by KO was some amazing prediction. I was on Bisping but almost everyone said if Vitor was going to win it would be that way.

Personally I would never bet against Aoki over there, and almost always against him here depending on the opponent.

Surely mr 90% wouldn't be dumb enough to pick McKee over aoki!

I just saw I'll have my dubs for 5 weeks for posting a gif of Rampage knocking out Chuck. I can understand the mod getting his feelings hurt or whatever but can't you appeal somewhere? 5 weeks for a gif is really harsh imo. The mod in question don't even reply to private messages.

Parlay:
Demetrious Johnson
Glover Teixeira
Anthony Pettis
@ 50 bucks to win 150.

CB Dollaway v Daniel Sarafian - CB Dollaway +160 3|15 Units 5Dimes +4.8 Units
Gabriel Gonzaga v Ben Rothwell - Gonzaga -109 2|15 Units Pinnacle +4.65 Units
Diego Nunes v Nick Lentz - Nunes -155 2|15 Units Pinnacle -2 Units
Edson Barboza v Lucas Martins - Barboza ITD -103 3|15 Units 5Dimes +2.91 Units
Francisco Drinaldo v CJ Keith - Drinaldo ITD -137 2.5|15 Units 5Dimes +1.83 Units
Diego Nunes v Nick Lentz - Nunes wins by 3 round decision +122 3|15 Units 5Dimes -3 Units
Khabib Nurmagomedov v Thiago Tavares - Nurmagomedov wins by 3 round decision +126 2|15 Units 5Dimes -2 Units

Vitor Belfort v Michael Bisping - Belfort ITD +148 2|15 Units 5Dimes +4.44 Units
Vitor Belfort v Michael Bisping - Belfort wins in round 1 +450 1|15 Units Bet365 -1 Unit
Wagner Prado v Ildemar Alcantara - Prado -205 2.5|15 Units Pinnacle -2.5 Units

-> +8.13 Units

pretty happy overall, should have gone bigger on belfort though (reminds me of hendricks - kampmann somehow). had the nunes fight totally wrong, lentz did a great job.

theres no point of me trying to post in here if im going to be met with negativity all the time, Ill leave you guys alone seems like your always winning.

Yeh a lot of people underestimated Lentz' grappling, that kid is sticky as fuck.

theres no point of me trying to post in here if im going to be met with negativity all the time, Ill leave you guys alone seems like your always winning.

Ignore them, they're just jealous of your 90% pick rate.

Yeh a lot of people underestimated Lentz' grappling, that kid is sticky as fuck.

most people wont believe me but as soon as I found out Lents had dropped to the feather weight division with the Dolce diet (at weigh ins) I knew this was going to be a very close fight. Lesson learnt, do more research about weight class drops. This is Nicks proper weight class. also listen to the dolce diet podcast. Lents comes from a strong wrestling background I expect better from myself next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back