My UFC on Fox 6 Bets - Post Yours (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confident in his heart and chin which is why I liked this bet so much, but a desperate marius is very scary

very straightforward 29-27 score. nothing else makes sense.
10-9 weed
10-9 weed
9-9 third. (z wins 3rd, loses point)

k, back to hockey, watchin maincard later :p

p.s. : props to oblivion for helpin me pull trigger when i hesitated, i might've only gotten 1u on it if he hadn't helped me get it early enough for it to be 2u

Someone aware me on the MZ backflip. I couldn't catch the fight. Congrats to Weedman backers!

Great job ref! Takes notes Mirg.

Great job Weedman! Takes notes Nobre!

Weedman cashes. (unless jackassery)

Weedman for sure won, but Zaromskis clearly won best Backflip EVER in a major MMA fight :eek:

** Freaking Bovada, I hate you (Didn't get the line till today and weed -170 didn't take the bet) Next time I deposit I will definetley be heading over to bookmaker :D

weedman cashes and Orlando has made up a 11 point deficit and have tied it with 20 seconds
LETS GO ORLANDO

So, you admittedly know nothing about Tennis, but you go out and cut and paste from some article you found, and then cap it off with "she never won a singles event" as if that's the end all of any conversation about a Tennis player's career.

SO MANY top Tennis players don't win singles titles, dude. On top of that, check out AK's career as a doubles player. She had an awesome record alongside Hingis.

And did you really just +1 your own post with a "pwned" gif? :icon_lol:

No, I know SHIT about tennis but I know about sports and every analyst I've ever heard refers to AK as a bust. Dude, this is not debatable. Did she have a good doubles career? Perhaps. But a bust is judged by what their potential was, and in that regard AK is a monumental bust. FFS, I could say Kwame is still in the league, he's been there for 11 years that's pretty fucking good by any standard, but not for Kwame's standard.

No, I know SHIT about tennis but I know about sports and every analyst I've ever heard refers to AK as a bust. Dude, this is not debatable. Did she have a good doubles career? Perhaps. But a bust is judged by what their potential was, and in that regard AK is a monumental bust. FFS, I could say Kwame is still in the league, he's been there for 11 years that's pretty fucking good by any standard, but not for Kwame's standard.

LOL. Dude, you'll argue over just about anything, won't you? :icon_lol:

gauntletpwned.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back