My UFC on Fox 6 Bets - Post Yours (Part I)

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Oblivian, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oblivian

Oblivian Aging Platinum Member

I figured I'd get this thread going while the UFC on FX 7 Bets thread was past 1k posts on part 3 (http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/my-ufc-fx-7-bets-others-post-yours-part-iii-2359195/). Feel free to continue discussion on the nights bets.

Same drill as always. Post bets and discuss bets/matchups. I definitely plan to keep this one smaller.

Singles
    Askren/Amoussou over 3.5: $12.50 to win $6.41
    Pettis: $10 to win $11.50
    Weedman: $10 to win $8
    Koch/Lamas goes 3: $10 to win $9.09
    Hioki: $7.50 to win $13.50
    Dodson: $7.50 to win $14.25
    Lamas: $7.50 to win $9.38
    Rampage: $5 to win $11.50
    Jordan: $5 to win $6.50
    Bader/Vladdy goes under 1.5 (misread the bet as over!): $5 to win $6.25

Parlays
    Natal + Thoresen: $10 to win $9.07
    Colts Over Lions + Field over Bradley (World Challenge) + Grant: $2.50 to win $19.51
    King Mo + Lima + Amaya: $5 to win $6.56
    Cowboy/Pettis goes distance + Grant/Wiman goes distance + Dodson/MM goes distance: $5 to win $10.11
    Stallings wins Humana Challenge (golf) + Dodson/MM goes distance: $5 to win $6.16
    Askren + Adzitso: $2.50 to win $8.43

TOTALS FOR 2013: Initial Risk was $232.50, Running total is $256.59. Running Profit = $24.09 (Approximate ROI for year: 10.4%)
    TOTALS FOR 2012: Initial Risk was $275, Running Total is $1030.18 Running Profit = $755.18 (Approximate ROI for year: 15.56%)
    TOTALS FOR 2011: Initial Risk was $44, Running Total $1271.39 Running Profit = $1227.39 (Approximate ROI for year: 27%)
    TOTALS FOR 2010: Initial Risk was $29, Running Total $225.92 Running Profit = $196.92 (Approximate ROI for year: 13%)
    GRAND TOTAL FOR 2010 THROUGH 2013: $29 into $2229.89 Total Profit = $2200.89 (Approximate ROI: 20.3%)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  2. EzFlyer

EzFlyer Titanium Belt

if you told me prior to ufc fx 7 that nunes, bisping, rothwell, tavares, and craig would ALL lose and CB would fight almost exclusively on the feet... and that i would have actually come out ahead.. i'd never believe it.

i hoped for a lot tonight, i wanted like a +1000 night.. as badly as things went, i managed to lose NADA. i really can't complain, i suppose. just hoped for better.

onward and upward to ufc on fox 1/26 and the next ppv on 2/2. gonna relax for a day then get all pumped up again :)

3. Oblivian

I thought for sure I was going to end in the negative. Khabib winning and then Gonzaga pulling through changed everything.

4. Starkaine

Starkaine Green Belt

really see value in glover
    also going to be very big on askren and have him be the anchor in a few parlays

5. Oblivian

I'm going to DEFINITELY play Bellator small. Those events have not been kind to me over the last few months.

6. WalkenWouldOwn

WalkenWouldOwn Steel Belt

I know this is a LONG way from hitting and the rest could all lose lol but I never do parlays like this, around a month ago I threw this down and pretty surprised it's still alive. Wish me luck!

Risk To Win Status Wager
    $1.00 $117.47 Pending 8 Team Parlay
    Win 1/19/13 11:30pm UFC Fighting 1002 Vitor Belfort -125* vs Michael Bisping
    Win 1/19/13 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1201 Gabriel Gonzaga -135* vs Ben Rothwell
    Pending 1/26/13 9:30pm UFC Fighting 1102 Glover Teixeira -280* vs Quinton Jackson
    Pending 2/2/13 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1002 Jose Aldo -250* vs Frankie Edgar
    Pending 2/2/13 10:00pm UFC Fighting 1202 Demian Maia +120* vs Jon Fitch
    Pending 2/2/13 9:30pm UFC Fighting 1302 Antonio Silva +300* vs Alistair Overeem
    Win 1/17/13 11:00pm Bellator Fighting 2002 Michael Chandler -200* vs Rick Hawn
    Pending 1/26/13 9:00pm Props Fighting 1311 Not Lamas inside distance -197* vs Lamas wins inside distance

7. WalkenWouldOwn

WalkenWouldOwn Steel Belt

I favor him for sure but I don't know if I can bring myself to use the word value when he's at -300 and taking a big step up in comp

8. neomage2021

neomage2021 Silver Belt

Parlay:

Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone -110
    John "The Magician" Dodson +175

bet $125 to win $531.25

9. KampSiver

KampSiver Green Belt

My bets were also very disappointing today but hit Dolloway big, hit Pepey pretty big, hit gonzaga and lost my other 5-6 bets.. I am definetely happy with my night but a Bisping win Woulda been an insanely good night for me. :eek: I still feel like I dodged a big bullet though especially Dolloway's and Pepey's decisions for without both of those I probably woulda lost $700 instead made $385.. A week of relaxation is sounding very good right now :) .. Hope everyone did at least okay this week, cause I see some juicy lines next week :icon_evil .

10. MMA Goodfella

MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

In front of the TV waiting for Game of Thrones S8
    As a proud atheist I've never been happier to know rhatvw.out God Vitor could not have done that.

BTW: I have to thank you arrelione and knoxx and BT. For a month I've been in ere harping to ANYONE who would listen how Vitor was gloing to win. How Bisping don't fare well vs.. power puncher. Yadda! Yadda! Yadda!

Well, yesterday, after listening to MMAOddscast and learning Kalikas, Luca, & Adam were all on Bisping, plus EZ, O, and about everyone else in this thread were on Bisping; I was jumping ship. Then, I learned that you and BT were on Vitor too plus Knoxx topld me to stay w/ my gut. Long story short, you fellas gave me the confidence not to completely back out. I stayed w/ Vitor planning to livebet Bisping after r2. Well, here was no r3. :p

Now I'm holding cash. That. Is. All. [​IMG]

11. electricute

electricute Purple Belt

i'm not overly confident in anything really anymore. i guess belfort wasnt really a shock, but i thought nunes would handle the wrestling.

this next card, not overly confident in anybody except glover. but its mostly a fade on rampage. people saying that glover got rocked by maldinaldo, but it was just cause he wasn't expected it. he was lighting up maldinaldo, and didn't think he would hit back.

does rampage have a chance? sure. is it a good chance? no way

12. HomunculusXV

HomunculusXV Blue Belt

I'll be on Pettis.

Before Mighty Mouse's last fight I would have been on Dodson at +180, but now I'm not sure. Mighty Mouse was noticeably improved.

Really tempted to get on Rampage as such a big underdog vs someone who probably can't outwrestle him. Hard to feel good about it in light of the whine-a-thon he's been on ever since Jones took his soul.

13. electricute

electricute Purple Belt

FYI from what i remember MMAoddsbreaker guys are on dodson, glover, pettis, koch, and i think they are split on wiman and grant

14. kuromusha

kuromusha LONZO LOOMS 2019

This card was a complete clusterfuck. I took a beating.

15. Roger FedorAIR

Roger FedorAIR It ain't easy being white Senior Moderator

I really thought that fight would make it past the 2nd round, but manbearpig coming through was huge for me...

Looking forward: I'm going to watch a little more tape on Cowboy, but I'm still leaning towards playing Pettis fairly large for around $500 or so.

And Im really hoping that people keep betting up Glover so I can catch Page back at around +260, which is where it was for UFC 153.

I think I'm also going to be on Lamas, but wouldn't mind getting just a little more value on him, say around +140ish...

16. KampSiver

KampSiver Green Belt

Congrats on Vitor :D , I still think Bisping was the right bet though, not logically other than just Fading Crewman .. :rolleyes: The room might not be big enough for that ego.

17. MMA Goodfella

MMA Goodfella #Engaged + a Joe-Jitsu Piano Belt Capper

In front of the TV waiting for Game of Thrones S8
    Hey, O, I saw you asking about the Oddscast guys. Here were there bets. Hope you faded them guys.

• Nick: Trinaldo + Prado + Yuri + Barboza + Nunes + Markes + Vieira + Nurmagomedov + Rothwell + Sarafian + Bisping

• Adam: Trinaldo + Prado + Yuri + Barboza + Nunes + Markes + Vieira + Nurmagomedov + Gonzaga + Sarafian + Bisping

• Luca: Trinaldo + Prado + Yuri + Barboza + Nunes + Markes + Vieira + Tavares + Rothwell + Sarafian + Bisping

18. Wanna Bet

Wanna Bet Brown Belt

Sleep in Jon Kun Do. You're gonna have a rude awakening come Sunday morning when Vitor pisses in your cereal. Hope your bets fared well. I like how you don't let your Bisping favouritism cloud your betting.

19. Roger FedorAIR

Roger FedorAIR It ain't easy being white Senior Moderator

O jesus...

Never thought I'd say this; but can't we just have mikenason back as this thread's resident troll? At least he had a sense of humor and was good for the occasional lulz... This crewman guy is just a fucking terrible poster, even for Sherdog standards, and that's saying something...

20. Wanna Bet

Wanna Bet Brown Belt

Mikenason has some Oracle in The Matrix level abilities to predict the future. The new trolling has gotten so bad that mikenason was indeed correct when he said months ago "you can thank me later".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.